Any mod that has different nipples for both sex and realistic breast sag.

Does anyone have any recommendations about good breast mods and also have different looking nipples like wider areolas and some smaller nipples?
Also that the boobs don't look pointy or perky always, I want it to look more realistic, and also that the breast doesn't entirely flatten when you drag it down. Not too flatten but also not too full (tbh this is too specific so this part wouldn't entirely matter regardless).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Aberdeen98 said:

Does anyone have any recommendations about good breast mods and also have different looking nipples like wider areolas and some smaller nipples?
Also that the boobs don't look pointy or perky always, I want it to look more realistic, and also that the breast doesn't entirely flatten when you drag it down. Not too flatten but also not too full (tbh this is too specific so this part wouldn't entirely matter regardless).

Nobody answered your first request because there is no such thing and impossible to achieve.

You get to use one nude body with details and they can't be changed in game when 'in use'.

Unless I didn't understand what you meant.

Animations pretty much control how they look during sex somewhat and vary from one to the other.

Wicked Whims has the more rounded types as default and seems to be the type used the most in animations.

Using other breast mods like Allure could make the animations look odd though.

They all use some type of gravity, weights, and tech stuff like the bouncing boobies mod, which I removed later as it's just too much and not realistic.

But stretching them too far down or up changes the overall shape too much and I've seen it too in some animations.

Not much you can do about it tho except using smaller boobs makes it a bit less extreme. 

Wild Guys Female Body Details have a good selection of nipple details sizes but still depends on boob sizes.

Select the largest nipple size on smaller breasts won't make them look very big until you enlarge the breast size too.

Dumbaby might have some larger nipples but I've never tried them. 

40 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Nobody answered your first request because there is no such thing and impossible to achieve.

You get to use one nude body with details and they can't be changed in game when 'in use'.

Unless I didn't understand what you meant.

Animations pretty much control how they look during sex somewhat and vary from one to the other.

Wicked Whims has the more rounded types as default and seems to be the type used the most in animations.

Using other breast mods like Allure could make the animations look odd though.

They all use some type of gravity, weights, and tech stuff like the bouncing boobies mod, which I removed later as it's just too much and not realistic.

But stretching them too far down or up changes the overall shape too much and I've seen it too in some animations.

Not much you can do about it tho except using smaller boobs makes it a bit less extreme. 

Wild Guys Female Body Details have a good selection of nipple details sizes but still depends on boob sizes.

Select the largest nipple size on smaller breasts won't make them look very big until you enlarge the breast size too.

Dumbaby might have some larger nipples but I've never tried them. 

Yeah actually I forgot to follow that post and it hadn't appeared on my profile and I hadn't seen it so my mistake about that. Sorry.

I also realized its too specific so thanks for the options.

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 8:18 AM, Aberdeen98 said:

i use this:

You'd better have clean mods folder like me.  can be tricky on some types of hardware.