Hello all,

for a while now I've had this issue where the BodyTalk3 penis just extends upwards into the upper atmosphere.

I have the Zaz Skeleton, the Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes), the Erection fix and still all this. I've removed the CBBE knee fix as some other posts suggested that, the erection slider on bodyslide is set to 0 (though it doesn't make a difference being on 0 or 100). I've got the physics mods on the Bodytalk required mods, (I've tried all, and one by one)

I've uninstalled mods, reinstalled, I just cannot figure this one out.

Anyone experienced this or have any suggestions?

20210429124700_1.jpg

1 hour ago, QueenGriffin said:

Hello all,

for a while now I've had this issue where the BodyTalk3 penis just extends upwards into the upper atmosphere.

I have the Zaz Skeleton, the Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes), the Erection fix and still all this. I've removed the CBBE knee fix as some other posts suggested that, the erection slider on bodyslide is set to 0 (though it doesn't make a difference being on 0 or 100). I've got the physics mods on the Bodytalk required mods, (I've tried all, and one by one)

I've uninstalled mods, reinstalled, I just cannot figure this one out.

Anyone experienced this or have any suggestions?

You need disable kneefix and check that zaz skeleton is not overriden by other mods, disable all physics you have

55 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You need disable kneefix and check that zaz skeleton is not overriden by other mods, disable all physics you have

this is going to be a dumb question, but how do i stop Zaz from being overwritten? installing via vortex doesn't give me anything but installing it, no other options to stop things overwriting it, nor do i have a plugin unless i download the test plugin which isn't doing anything if set it to not be overwritten

I'm having the exact same problem, and no offense to anyone but reading "make sure Zaz isn't being overwritten" constantly isn't helping, Vortex doesn't claim that anything is overwritting Zaz skeleton, nor do any of my mod rules claim there are conflicts either, so I honestly have no idea how I would "prevent" that from happening if there is apparently nothing to fix because bodytalk doesn't claim to be messing with anything skeleton related period.
I've used this skeleton in Skyrim and am quite sure I understand by now that it needs to do it's own thing in every case, the thing that really fucks with me is that I had everything working just fine before several months ago but decided to update some of the mods on here to catch up, I guess I fucked something up a long the way somehow, even though it was all the same mods just newer versions....very specific sex animations are also out of sync as in my character is behind the male or he is 3 feet away from me etc, and I can't see to fix what is causing that either because it's not happening with every animation just some of them, I assume it's a specific animation set I just don't get why those and not all of them.