HDT-SMP
CBPC - Physics with Collisions

cred.png.85fed226e2c334cff0002eb4e73b9e70.png

Created by: Aradia

LE caretaker: Minoumimi

Brehanin: coldhaven city - screenshot locations
migal130: Bathing Beauties - screenshot locations
MidNighComm: Vampira high poly follower - screenshot

Jeir, Caliente, & Ousnius: for their nice fonts from their description pages and work done on CBBE/Bodyslide
Acro748: for CBBE 3BA (3BBB)
Kurone: bodyslide preset 
SunJeong: 
for her nice 5 min outfit studio ground mesh tutorial on youtube 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, 3BBB, Bodyslide, HDT-SMP, CBPC
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Love this outfit, but it has an issue with the devious devices device hider. The panties get hidden on the full bikini outfits unless you turn off the device hider which i don't want to do as my character has nipple piercings which poke through the bikini without the hider turned on. I have tried various slot settings for the hider without success. I did notice that most of the other outfits in the game use two slots, i think its 32,52 off the top of my head. Whereas the full bikini in this mod only uses 32.  Don't know if this might be something to do with the DD hider issue but if anyone knows the fix, please post it. Cheers! 

I don't use DD and never will so I cant really help. Without me knowing how DD is set up I can only say to try this if you know how to handle partition changes.

Partition changes can be a pain.

It sounds like its a problem in how DD handles equips and any outfit might get this problem.

Like the description says the thong uses slot 49 pelvis and doesn't equip to the body this goes for both nifs.

The version with the shared top/thong still uses slot 49 for the thong with the top using slot 32.

You may need to change the partition used from 49 to be 32 in outfit studio, then go into the creation kit and change the ESP equips from 49/32 to only be 32.

The armor tab and the armor addon tab would need is equips adjusted in the CK.

I think that might do it, if I'm wrong it might cause a CTD on equip until you  reinstall the mod

The above changes should only be applied to the full bikini nif that contains the top and thong in one.

I'm not sure how DD works. If my partition suggestions don't work, I would suggest looking through DDs info for a way to handle outfits that don't work right with it.

I don't know if it works for DD as I don't use DD. but have you tried Lazy Item Hider to see if it can handle DD items.

You will need a legal copy of skyrim to use the CK.

edit: for finding IDs in teh CK i just type arad into the search

sorry I couldn't give a for sure answer for you i hope you are able to clear it up. let me know if you get the partitions setup to work better with DD equips

• 1 month later...

I don't know, I didn't take the pics. 

The blueish chick is Midnighcomn's newest follower. His page might say. If it doesn't you can try asking him. 

It might be a mashup of differnt overlays put togeather for the look and then the color changed to match the body

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50422?tab=description

Edited by spaz490
forgot some info
  • 1 month later...

@spaz490 Question for you regarding the Bodyslides - How do I get it to actually conform to my preset without replacing my characters body when I equip it in-game? Preview in Bodyslide shows the outfit properly adjusted to fit my preset, but the attached body doesn't change, and instead replaces my preset in game, so I have the bikini floating in midair above tiny almost-there breasts.

I'm used to FO4 where the outfits don't have bodies attached to the clothing like SSE mods seem to be setup, so when you build the outfit, that's what you get and it looks proper in game.

Is there a way to fix the ropes for bigger tits so that they don't sink into the boobs and the cross section isn't glued to the chest? I tried fixing it with uniboob but then the nipple plate parts got screwed and sunk into the nipples, and the ropes still didn't look quite right either even though now they didn't clip through the tits...

that clipping is most likely physics based and would need the brush strengths adjusted to account to for large breasts.

to check if its slider or physics clipping, load the outfit in outfit studio and load the preset you want and see if the slider combination makes clipping in those  spots, if it does adjust the slider strengths. if not slider clipping then try adjusting the physics strength

sometimes lowering the body weight below 1 can make clipping on outfits as the sliders adjust the shape to be smaller.

for the sliders not working. I can double check the sliders at some point but I never had problems like that myself for this outfit

Edited by spaz490
  • 10 months later...