Missing pantyhoses and stockings

Hello, I used many stockings and pantyhoses under 7.5, but under VX I see Skeleton legs (include dimisd update1) only under pantyhoses.

Which mod blocking these items or how can I add these from 7.5 version (which .txx needed)?

image.png.4e473788e9ac0573e6b7271b77e16668.png

And I have many F_zstockings item (from IBEXX and Ultimate stockings). How can I use these under VX? ?

3 hours ago, Mykeehu said:

Hello, I used many stockings and pantyhoses under 7.5, but under VX I see Skeleton legs (include dimisd update1) only under pantyhoses.

Which mod blocking these items or how can I add these from 7.5 version (which .txx needed)?

And I have many F_zstockings item (from IBEXX and Ultimate stockings). How can I use these under VX? ?

I think something might have been lost in the translation.. . But I THINK your post implies that you have somehow installed the dimisd fast load update on VX? I don't know how you did it, but that mod is for 7.5 only. Putting it in VX would completely destroy your game.

@EJAX I attached a screenshot to my first post, what is my problem with pantyhoses. If this addon disabled, then list is empty.

I converted standard stockings to VX, but ZStockings cannot. But ZStockings size is different, no feet image, and after resize results no perfect.

Normal F_stockings convert to VX steps here:

- open a new folder

- move to there these files: F_Stockings01.png (or 02, 03, etc.), F_StockingsFeet01.png (or 02, 03, etc.) and if have preview file

- delete numbers from file names, you get this: F_Stockings.png, F_StockingsFeet.png and preview file to Preview.jpg (or .png)

- copy this folder to Mod\ActiveMod and start game.

This tested, IBEXXX stockings can convert with these steps. Here is my re-sorted stockings:

Stockings can use as body or pantyhose stockings, but I see Skeleton legs under Pantyhose category, and I no found what is need for new texture (one or more png, and where is UV map for this?)

14 hours ago, Mykeehu said:

@EJAX I attached a screenshot to my first post, what is my problem with pantyhoses. If this addon disabled, then list is empty.

I converted standard stockings to VX, but ZStockings cannot. But ZStockings size is different, no feet image, and after resize results no perfect.

Normal F_stockings convert to VX steps here:

- open a new folder

- move to there these files: F_Stockings01.png (or 02, 03, etc.), F_StockingsFeet01.png (or 02, 03, etc.) and if have preview file

- delete numbers from file names, you get this: F_Stockings.png, F_StockingsFeet.png and preview file to Preview.jpg (or .png)

- copy this folder to Mod\ActiveMod and start game.

This tested, IBEXXX stockings can convert with these steps. Here is my re-sorted stockings:

Stockings can use as body or pantyhose stockings, but I see Skeleton legs under Pantyhose category, and I no found what is need for new texture (one or more png, and where is UV map for this?)

Well, first thing I see is the IBEX and a few others are full body stockings, they should be named F_FullBody_Stocking, F_FullBody_StockingFeet, and F_FullBodyGenital (if it exists). Pantyhose are F_PantyhoseLeg, F_PantyhoseFeet, and F_PantyhoseGenital (if it exists). None of these are pantyhose.

Here's the full list of filenames...

texture_idx_VX.txt

11 hours ago, EJAX said:

Well, first thing I see is the IBEX and a few others are full body stockings, they should be named F_FullBody_Stocking, F_FullBody_StockingFeet, and F_FullBodyGenital (if it exists). Pantyhose are F_PantyhoseLeg, F_PantyhoseFeet, and F_PantyhoseGenital (if it exists). None of these are pantyhose.

Here's the full list of filenames...

YES!!! Many thanks, this list need for ActiveMods!

IBEXX and other 7.5 stockings used numbers in filenames, just I re-sorted these and renamed to without numbers.

Have you UV packs too for VX, or can I use for old 7.5 version (1.5 release)? Or pantyhose packs use same UV as stockings?

Because body stockings works now, but if rename to pantyhoses, maybe will wrong, but I will test it in next days. 

Update1: ok, I will unpack texture from Images.zip, and use these images for new pantyhoses. Thanks! If have UV pack for VX, this will great.

Update2: very interesting. I made a folder under ActiveMod what named "Base Pantyhose". Put here three files, and start game, but pantyhose no showing :( What's wrong?

image.png.c5e0346666e213040011719d5f26a3d9.png

Update3: And Doctor mask missing too, ActiveMod is there, and nowhere in game... ?

I attached my logs.

VX-addon.log

Klub-10.log

Update4: I don't know what was my problem. I reinstalled program with portable mode, moved all ActiveMod, Addons, Save, poses folders, files, and now working. Very mysterious, but now perfect. Thanks for all help, and I replaced Stocking pack, changed IBExxx body stockings to new filenames.

23 hours ago, Mykeehu said:

I reinstalled program with portable mode, moved all ActiveMod, Addons, Save, poses folders, files, and now working. Very mysterious...

You just told me what the problem was. Here is my rather long-winded explanation:

The main, really the ONLY difference between a FULL and PORTABLE installation (besides all the icons in your start menu) is where the program gets its path data from.

On a FULL install it reads it from the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TeamK17\Klub-10.

On a PORTABLE install it reads it Portable.reg in your SAVE folder.

Problems can arise regardless of the installation method, because the program is able to read from either location depending on how you start it:

On a portable install via the launcher = portable.reg

On a full install via the launcher = registry

On either install via TK17-158.001.exe = registry

Normally if you do a portable install and try to start the program via TK17-158.001.exe, you will get an error because the registry entries don't exist. However, a PLETHORA of strange things can happen if these entries DO exist, but are pointing to the wrong location (because of a previous installation, or for some other reason). The way to create and/or fix these registry entries is to double-click portable.reg in your save folder. This is why it is best practice to start via the launcher.

That said, I use BOTH startup methods on a portable install, because it lets me choose between two sets of characters/rooms/dx/opengl/resolution, etc... You can even literally have two entirely different sets of addons, if you setup the paths manually (though, I find that to be too much to keep track of). And as long as I don't move any of my main folders around, everything works fine. But, if I ever DO change any of that, the way to fix it is to run portable.reg.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...