I cannot find 'the climax animation' in some place

Hello! I download the ww animations from Motherlodes Patreon and it shows that it also includes climax part in the triangle bathtub but when I use game, there's no option 'climax' in the bathtub for me even I played all the animations i have (Oral, Hand, Vag, Anal) but the climax still doesn't show.

So I open the ww option and go to 'disabled animations' to see if i accidentally disabled anything and also check every climax animations that I have from the creator. It shows that i don't have any climax animation in the triangle bathtub.

Do you ever experience this? Any recommend please.

Thank you

9 hours ago, itsokaywtf said:

Hello! I download the ww animations from Motherlodes Patreon and it shows that it also includes climax part in the triangle bathtub but when I use game, there's no option 'climax' in the bathtub for me even I played all the animations i have (Oral, Hand, Vag, Anal) but the climax still doesn't show.

So I open the ww option and go to 'disabled animations' to see if i accidentally disabled anything and also check every climax animations that I have from the creator. It shows that i don't have any climax animation in the triangle bathtub.

Do you ever experience this? Any recommend please.

Thank you

The best place to ask about this is the author on Patreon.

Most of us here use the public version and it doesn't have that climax animation either when I tried it out.

Plus no other animations  have one for that tub either.  

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

The best place to ask about this is the author on Patreon.

Most of us here use the public version and it doesn't have that climax animation either when I tried it out.

Plus no other animations  have one for that tub either.  

I did ask but it seems like the creator cannot figure it out too T T Thank you for your answer btw.

31 minutes ago, itsokaywtf said:

I did ask but it seems like the creator cannot figure it out too T T Thank you for your answer btw.

Did anyone else mention having the same problem?

Could be you have both the public and the Patreon versions installed?

I don't know if he uses the same filenames for both, but if they are different filenames you can end up with duplicates and it could break things.  

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Did anyone else mention having the same problem?

Could be you have both the public and the Patreon versions installed?

I don't know if he uses the same filenames for both, but if they are different filenames you can end up with duplicates and it could break things.  

I think i'm the only that has this problem since i was the only one who comment in patreon. 

He uses the same filename so it's overwrite the file.

The creator asks me if i have my cherry cummesh file (bc he includes in the climax animation) and yes i have it. 

What weird is. Other animations that includes cummesh work for me except the climax in triangle bathtub ?. So i really have no idea what problem is.

45 minutes ago, itsokaywtf said:

So i really have no idea what problem is.

I've read about others having problems with doing overwrites but I do it all the time without issue.

You could try deleting it first and downloading again but it's a long shot at best.

Maybe it's there but WW doesn't see it.

I thought there was a command to make WW re-scan animations but can't remember now.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I've read about others having problems with doing overwrites but I do it all the time without issue.

You could try deleting it first and downloading again but it's a long shot at best.

Maybe it's there but WW doesn't see it.

I thought there was a command to make WW re-scan animations but can't remember now.

Alright I will try delete and re-install Thank you!