Jump to content

Cumshot animation problem


Recommended Posts

Hello, 

I would like to understand, I have installed the WW mod, and lots of animations. The big problem, when I select the "cum" action and choose it, in fact there is no cumshot animations but just the cum that comes on the skin, there is no animation. It comes instantly like a spider web.

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem

Link to comment
1 hour ago, curtisdodo said:

Hello, 

I would like to understand, I have installed the WW mod, and lots of animations. The big problem, when I select the "cum" action and choose it, in fact there is no cumshot animations but just the cum that comes on the skin, there is no animation. It comes instantly like a spider web.

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem

This is normal for most animations but there are a few animations that have an actual cumshot climax animation.

The regular 'apply cum' ending is more like an aftereffect from climax itself.

 

You need to download more animations but don't remember which ones have those cumshot animations.

MOTHERLOADSIMS

Azmodan22

Grey Naya

Mike24

Lupobianco

Artemiel

Lifeline

Too many to remember but more is better as there is no limit on how many you can have.

 

Link to comment

Hello, I have installed at least several dozen mods containing cumshots of all types, but when I go to "actions" then "cums" I have the choice to do on the feet face or inside the vagina. But it's always the same animation even though I have installed other animations. It's as if it was by default and that we could not choose.

Link to comment
31 minutes ago, curtisdodo said:

Hello, I have installed at least several dozen mods containing cumshots of all types, but when I go to "actions" then "cums" I have the choice to do on the feet face or inside the vagina. But it's always the same animation even though I have installed other animations. It's as if it was by default and that we could not choose.

When you use this it doesn't pick the animation it just manually applies the cum layer where you want it.

Most animations, or Wicked Whims, trigger this at the climax ending, but not always for some reason.

Maybe some animations don't trigger it IDK.   

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, curtisdodo said:

So my question is can we choose the different animations of cumshot? If yes, where do we change it? I am French and I do not understand everything correctly 
I also downloaded all the mods you talked about

During active sex animation playing, click on your partner Wicked > Sex > Climax, and then pick the climax animation you want.

Those with cumshots are most always included in the name of the animation.

 

You can also use this same method to change animation to Oral, Handjob, or whatever too by picking the category. 

Link to comment

Ok perfect thanks my friend. And when we play the NPCs have sex too often and it turns into an orgy. What setting to avoid this or at least make it happen less often? And also stop strangers from joining when my sims are having sex

Link to comment
14 hours ago, curtisdodo said:

Ok perfect thanks my friend. And when we play the NPCs have sex too often and it turns into an orgy. What setting to avoid this or at least make it happen less often? And also stop strangers from joining when my sims are having sex

Couple of WW settings will fix that but will prevent orgies and 3P sims joining in to yours.

 

Simple way to disable sims joining autonomously: 

WW Setting/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Joining Sex: OFF

 

Another way is to change WW gender preferences settings so only straight sex M/F couples works so it prevents other sims joining unless all sims are bi-sexual genders.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON 

 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/ Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

 

Now you want to stop all the NPC-NPC autonomous sex between Males and Females 2P animations.

 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics: NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 and NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for auto sex)

(keep trying more negative numbers to adjust, or set to -15.0 to stop it)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use