Cumshot animation problem

Hello, 

I would like to understand, I have installed the WW mod, and lots of animations. The big problem, when I select the "cum" action and choose it, in fact there is no cumshot animations but just the cum that comes on the skin, there is no animation. It comes instantly like a spider web.

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem

1 hour ago, curtisdodo said:

Hello, 

I would like to understand, I have installed the WW mod, and lots of animations. The big problem, when I select the "cum" action and choose it, in fact there is no cumshot animations but just the cum that comes on the skin, there is no animation. It comes instantly like a spider web.

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem

This is normal for most animations but there are a few animations that have an actual cumshot climax animation.

The regular 'apply cum' ending is more like an aftereffect from climax itself.

You need to download more animations but don't remember which ones have those cumshot animations.

MOTHERLOADSIMS

Azmodan22

Grey Naya

Mike24

Lupobianco

Artemiel

Lifeline

Too many to remember but more is better as there is no limit on how many you can have.

Hello, I have installed at least several dozen mods containing cumshots of all types, but when I go to "actions" then "cums" I have the choice to do on the feet face or inside the vagina. But it's always the same animation even though I have installed other animations. It's as if it was by default and that we could not choose.

31 minutes ago, curtisdodo said:

Hello, I have installed at least several dozen mods containing cumshots of all types, but when I go to "actions" then "cums" I have the choice to do on the feet face or inside the vagina. But it's always the same animation even though I have installed other animations. It's as if it was by default and that we could not choose.

When you use this it doesn't pick the animation it just manually applies the cum layer where you want it.

Most animations, or Wicked Whims, trigger this at the climax ending, but not always for some reason.

Maybe some animations don't trigger it IDK.   

29 minutes ago, curtisdodo said:

So my question is can we choose the different animations of cumshot? If yes, where do we change it? I am French and I do not understand everything correctly 
I also downloaded all the mods you talked about

During active sex animation playing, click on your partner Wicked > Sex > Climax, and then pick the climax animation you want.

Those with cumshots are most always included in the name of the animation.

You can also use this same method to change animation to Oral, Handjob, or whatever too by picking the category. 

Ok perfect thanks my friend. And when we play the NPCs have sex too often and it turns into an orgy. What setting to avoid this or at least make it happen less often? And also stop strangers from joining when my sims are having sex

14 hours ago, curtisdodo said:

Ok perfect thanks my friend. And when we play the NPCs have sex too often and it turns into an orgy. What setting to avoid this or at least make it happen less often? And also stop strangers from joining when my sims are having sex

Couple of WW settings will fix that but will prevent orgies and 3P sims joining in to yours.

Simple way to disable sims joining autonomously: 

WW Setting/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Joining Sex: OFF

Another way is to change WW gender preferences settings so only straight sex M/F couples works so it prevents other sims joining unless all sims are bi-sexual genders.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/ Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

Now you want to stop all the NPC-NPC autonomous sex between Males and Females 2P animations.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics: NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 and NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for auto sex)

(keep trying more negative numbers to adjust, or set to -15.0 to stop it)