FAMILY IS MISSING

Okay so I have my sim self and bf in a family blah blah blah I had moved the 2 adult children into an apartment, I haven’t played for 2 weeks as I am at work most of the time and today is my day off so I though I would continue the game play when I went into the screen to click on the household when I did there was a single townie and her son living there, I tried playing as the next door neighbour but I couldn’t even click on the door. Also yes I did save it last time I played I am one of them that will save it twice just to make sure 

22 hours ago, HLP98 said:

Okay so I have my sim self and bf in a family blah blah blah I had moved the 2 adult children into an apartment

Did you use the split/merge household menu to move them?

If you use the phone to move sometimes the whole family moves together.

Open the Manage Households when you load the game and see the map screen.

It's the little people icon menu in top right corner menus.

It should show My Households and might have more than one household.

Your family should be there, if not check the Other Households.

Once you find them select them and hit play.

If they somehow became 'Not in World' sims you can't play them unless you move them into a house first as they are unplayable as is.

Only sims in homes are playable.

If that doesn't work you might try loading a previous game save as your current save might be broken.