Way to disable tampons, blood, ect but leave pregnancy system on?

I come from a world of anime and hentai where such realistic bloody things do not exist such as tampons and periods but fertility still exists.  Now I understand for some its nice to have that added realism but this feels like a specific thing WW should allow you to turn off without turning off the entire pregnancy system/reverting it to chance. 

One upon a time WW never featured tampons and blood, but it always had a pregnancy cycle.  Now perhaps I'm missing something but is there some way to turn this feature off so I don't have to worry/see/read about tampons?  All I can find is use pads automatically and stuff.  Its just not sexy at all to me and def. not hentai or something you'd ever see in anime and I like to consider the sims 4 more or less like a cartoon.

Especially for what is a sex mod, since when are periods sexy?  If your reading this Turbo please implement a feature to turn off period/tampons but leave the cycle system on like older versions of your mod.

There was never a point in time where the menstrual cycle existed without bleeding and tampons/pad. You can already disable all of these things and keep the menstrual cycle in the Pregnancy Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Settings -> Advanced Menstrual Cycle Settings.

16 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

There was never a point in time where the menstrual cycle existed without bleeding and tampons/pad. You can already disable all of these things and keep the menstrual cycle in the Pregnancy Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Settings -> Advanced Menstrual Cycle Settings.

Really? I mean honestly I haven't played the Sims since like back when you made this mod to be honest (i've just been collecting cc all this time and "planning to play" lol) and I subscribed (remember those days?) so maybe I've forgotten.  You've definitely expanded it beyond what it was back than and I guess I just assumed the tampons were also new. 

Anyway thx for the help!

• 1 year later...
On 4/25/2021 at 6:48 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

This no longer seems to be an option, there's no more Menstrual Cycle Settings under Pregnancy Settings. Is there any way to fix this and be able to use advanced settings?

image.png.7e036b3f85715ad8d3d380eeb5b6e51c.png