Download removed/prohibited of Wicked Whims

So, I tried to download the new update of WW (March 29th 2021), but as soon as the download is about to end, "Download removed" or "Prohibited"  appears and I can't open it. I've already tried to download in other browsers besides Chrome, but the same thing happens. I also tried to download other things and it's normal, so I believe the problem is on the link to the update, maybe the website, I don't know. Can someone help me?

1 minute ago, msdeath said:

So, I tried to download the new update of WW (March 29th 2021), but as soon as the download is about to end, "Download removed" or "Prohibited"  appears and I can't open it. I've already tried to download in other browsers besides Chrome, but the same thing happens. I also tried to download other things and it's normal, so I believe the problem is on the link to the update, maybe the website, I don't know. Can someone help me?

WickedWhims might be detected as unsafe or adult content by some av or malware programs, or even your Windows OS.

Or a parental lock set by parents.

Some programs might see it as a virus.

Some how you have to add this to your AV whitelists to allow.

I've heard others downloaded with their phone and transfer to pc via USB stick or cable as a last resort.  

7 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

WickedWhims might be detected as unsafe or adult content by some av or malware programs, or even your Windows OS.

Or a parental lock set by parents.

Some programs might see it as a virus.

Some how you have to add this to your AV whitelists to allow.

I've heard others downloaded with their phone and transfer to pc via USB stick or cable as a last resort.  

Ok, I'll try it. Thanks!