Mods for a Huntress and Dog style playthrough

I'm wanting to do a new playthrough in Skyrim that I can hopefully stick around with for longer than a week this time, so I'm looking for some suggestions for longevity.

Essentially the build is going to be a Nord Huntress who roams the wastelands of Skyrim, surviving off the land with nothing but a bow, her cunning, and a trusty hunting dog at her side to happily help her kill things or pound her into the bedroll in the evenings before going to sleep. That sort of thing. 

I plan to go for a harsher experience of Skyrim, using realism mods such as Campfire and iNeed, Frostfall or something similar, Hunterborn, various mods to make combat more difficult, etc. What I'm mainly looking for is mod recommendations on the NSFW side of things. As I mentioned, I was planning for this to be a "Huntress and Dog" playthrough, with a hunting dog alongside the character to help her kill her foes while also being able to mount her and give her a good fucking whenever they both desire it. 

What sort of mods would you recommend for that sort of a feature? I'm playing on SE, so mods that are for that would be best, but if it's an LE mod that can be ported without issue that will also be fine. 

2 hours ago, arshesney said:

Yeah I've had trouble with Untamed in the past. I can never seem to get to port right to SE. And while I did frequently use that mod on LE, I always found Untamed more of a "Packmaster" mod really. 

Though I did get reminded that SexLab Confabulation has a feature so you can have sex with dog followers whenever you want, such as Meeko, Vigilance, and the Dawnguard Huskies. I'm thinking of going for that honestly. 

• 5 months later...

If you are looking to expand your worldspace I suggest looking at this mod.

Spoiler

Chanterelle - a savage world to explore. - A world nearly Skyrim sized made to be used with Campfire/Hunterborn/Frostfall. Huge, no civilization. To expand Skyrim with wildlands. Portal between Chanterelle and Falkreath hold. Native tribe with poor furnished merchants. Hundreds of animals and creatures everywhere!  

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32603