[Scripting] Way to block spawns in the loaded area/cell?

I was wondering if there is a way to prevent spawns in the current area/dungeon/cell whatever, no matter from which mod?

Something like a global event or whatnot?

This is supposed to be a temporary measure, basically I am looking for something to protect my scenes like DHLP suspend does it for sexlab.

Any ideas or hints? google fu had no idea... but I also ran out of ideas what to hit into the search field :(

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

I was wondering if there is a way to prevent spawns in the current area/dungeon/cell whatever, no matter from which mod?

Something like a global event or whatnot?

This is supposed to be a temporary measure, basically I am looking for something to protect my scenes like DHLP suspend does it for sexlab.

Any ideas or hints? google fu had no idea... but I also ran out of ideas what to hit into the search field :(

I'm afraid not.

11 minutes ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

I'm afraid not.

duuuh :P

well, then I have to stick with my scene interuption scripts for now that shutdown my stuff when shit hits the fan... I mean genesis decides to go all out, haha. 

now that I think about it... maybe I can make mod specific patches for this. There are only so many Enemy spawning mods... no? -.- 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

duuuh :P

well, then I have to stick with my scene interuption scripts for now that shutdown my stuff when shit hits the fan... I mean genesis decides to go all out, haha. 

now that I think about it... maybe I can make mod specific patches for this. There are only so many Enemy spawning mods... no? -.- 

There are quite a few but that should be doable, yeah. Regarding the cell reset posted above, that never happens if the Player currently is in said cell, so don't mess with that I'd suggest.