Animation Tools N3 (with IK animation)

Anton0028

Animation tool N3 (with IK armature)

405219030ee878a7f68c7655172beef9.jpg

Simple Demonstration Video

Download link on Nexus: <Click>

Description:

This tools allow you to create complex animation as fast and easy as possible.
Now you can use IK capabilities of Blender 2.62+ to make natural moves.
The mod is successor of my previous mod "Animation Tools N1".

Main features:

- easy and fast animation creation
- use IK armature and Constrains
- allows you to use Blender 2.62+
- to speed up (2~10 times) export process from Blender - you may delete all body parts from the project
(don't forget to save your project before that)

(...instruction for this tools is still the same like for "Animation Tools N1" and lies inside archive...)

I hope this tools will be useful for modders (especially for those ones who don't work in 3Dmax and have no possibility to use NifScript)

PS:
I would like to know: did i made any mistake when create IK armature or what could be improved ?

PPS:
Can you point me to info how to calculate ROLL for armature bone from rotation matrix ?

Вы сами уже делали какую-нибудь анимацию?

Можно видео примеры или инструкцию в качестве видео?

Да еще, так как я знаю , что Вы занимались морфами для головы, есть сейчас способ как-то совместить теги для лицевой анимации и основную скелетную анимацию?

(С уважением от акбы с АБ)

Делал, в етой теме (под картинкой) есть ссылка на мой ролик на Ютубе, с примером простеньких анимаций.

Ну а как анимировать в Блендере я думаю лучше в Интернете поискать. Всё равно у меня лучше рассказать не получится.

Если честно я не знаю ни одного "тега" для анимации лица который можно было бы вставить в "аннотации". Я только через консольную команду "mfg" умею менять выражения. Но если такие теги есть, я бы с радостью их опробовал.

Правда сами аннотации я вставляю руками в XML файл из которого потом опять делаю HKX (т.к. там особо не наавтоматизируешь, да и смысла нет).

(Приятно видеть знакомое лицо :) )

• 2 weeks later...

It seems, i only one who was interested in new (v2.6+) Blender support. :)

I even didn't expect from myself but i could make full pack of tools to work with Blender for Skyrim.

Maybe it not such convenient tools, but it works.

(now i have no need to wait "NifScript" anymore)

It seems, i only one who was interested in new (v2.6+) Blender support. :)

Nope you are not the only one interested in Blender (2.6+) support. ;)

But I would be using it much more if I could be able to import animations, export annotations or be able to use custom skeletons. :angel:

Yes, it will be good.

- But:

1. if you will import existing animation - you can't be able to use inverse kinematic.

2. annotation is rare in use, but can be added by converting HKX to XML, adding new lines, and then back to HKX (hand job - but it is possible)

3. only use of custom skeleton i know is BBP, and even with very few body/armor meshes - so, no sense to make.

PS: I wanted to use XPMS from xp32, but even can't find suitable (and skinned) body parts for blender's dummy. So i drop this idea for a while.

The same thing with TBBP. You will get only bouncing boobs on one or two bodies and a few clothes, nothing else.

I wish to make something universal once and for all. But it too early to make it. No one uses XPMS in full strength.

I will wait for modders who will make body skinned for new XPMS bones, and hair, and tail, and wings, and ... anything else.

For now, no reason to make animation for not existing meshes.

Я кстати считаю, что серьезно анимацией заниматься сейчас нет смысла -

все существующие тела имеют ужасный скиннинг и топологию, ужасно искривляются и ломаются при сгибах например в суставах... А кисти рук это вообще атас.

Да, так и есть. Но лучше вряд ли кто либо сделает. Это же не DAZ или Позер.

А как для игры - то сойдёт, тем более основные бока мододелы уже исправили.

Yes, it will be good.

- But:

1. if you will import existing animation - you can't be able to use inverse kinematic.

When the script exports the animation does it consider the IK influence? Because if it does you could add the IK to the animation you imported since you can set keys to enable/disable the IK using its influence, as can be done in max. And even if it doesn't I guess we could back the keys before exporting... but it would need to set the influence to 0 when importing.

2. annotation is rare in use, but can be added by converting HKX to XML, adding new lines, and then back to HKX (hand job - but it is possible)

I think a lot of animations require it, any walking/running animation will require annotation to add the footsteps sounds correctly, the fighting ones too... but yea, it can be done manually, and I have to try that one day. :blush:

3. only use of custom skeleton i know is BBP, and even with very few body/armor meshes - so, no sense to make.

PS: I wanted to use XPMS from xp32, but even can't find suitable (and skinned) body parts for blender's dummy. So i drop this idea for a while.

And I agree with that... there are so many skeletons out there... and no mesh that uses all its functionality...

Thanks a lot for this tool, I love Blender and wish I could only use it for modding Skyrim. ;)

Even if you disable IK influence you will get animation key for every single frame of animation.

So, to change it you will need to remove almost all unnecessary keys and smooth IPO curves.

But most important, you will never could use IK on imported animation because of different animation ideology.

Yes, Blender is great (especially the new one)! I just can't force myself to use any other editor. :)

• 1 month later...

Anton0028 я  вижу вы разбираетесь в анимации,я сейчас обрабатываю всю анимацию с оружием и магией,и столкнулся с неожиданным глюком- вся анимация с equip.hkx не работает правильно-оружие не достается,анимация идет,но в руке нет оружия.Может есть какие-то мысли,буду очень благодарен.Скелет мой и все без этого работает на ура.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived