[Sims 4] - Male / gay animations by KyleWoohoo

View File

My first goal is to create animations for gay gamers. Please feel free to give me feedback - I just started to create animations and I am eager to learn more and more. So please do not hesitate to tell what I could do better!

Animations included:

FLOOR

• Standing jerking alone - 1xM

SOFA

• Footjob on the sofa - 1xM, 1xB

SOFA / COUCH / CHAIRS

Yay! Excited to see more gay animations! 

My feedback so far is, the penises are a bit harsh with the angles. The photo I took shows the part when it becomes the most visible. That, and the couch clipping so much but I am not sure which particular couch you designed it on/for. 

Other than that everything looks great :D the expressions and the body movements seem pretty natural for it being your first animation, so that is awesome! 

Spoiler

196307270_04-17-21_3-15-45PM.png.2a7951a45efccf37629bd612329fbb56.png

2 hours ago, rock0101 said:

Yay! Excited to see more gay animations! 

My feedback so far is, the penises are a bit harsh with the angles. The photo I took shows the part when it becomes the most visible. That, and the couch clipping so much but I am not sure which particular couch you designed it on/for. 

Other than that everything looks great :D the expressions and the body movements seem pretty natural for it being your first animation, so that is awesome! 

Reveal hidden contents

196307270_04-17-21_3-15-45PM.png.2a7951a45efccf37629bd612329fbb56.png

for OP i can help you with those kind of issue while animating. move the bones of the penis from base to the tip so you can avoid those kind of "penis broken" situation.

Oops... I did not see that this thread started here, sorry for the late response... thank you so much for your detailed feedback - I really appreciate it!! I just saw this broken penis yesterday and hoped nobody would notice it ? Just before the penis flips up (just before the situation in your screenshot) I wanted the penis to fit in between the feet so I played around with the bones of the penis and simply forgot to remove some keyframes. I just uploaded a new version of the package including a new animation of a man jerking on the floor. 

@khyan69 - thank you for your advice I will keep that in mind!

4 hours ago, vince222 said:

Hi, I have a problem. Basically when I go to the handjob animation it doesnt show up the flashlight option. Help me pls.

You need to install the flashlight or else it will not show up.

11 hours ago, Khlas said:

You need to install the flashlight or else it will not show up.

I have it installed, I had the same thought about it, but still it doesnt show up. I'll try again later. Thanks for the answer though, much appreciated your work

2 hours ago, vince222 said:

I have it installed, I had the same thought about it, but still it doesnt show up. I'll try again later. Thanks for the answer though, much appreciated your work

Did you choose a couch, sofa, chair or a bench as the location? I think I defined all possible locations of that kind but maybe you chose some other sex location or I missed one? Do you see the other animations from the package? For a single man click on the floor, do you see the animation "Standing jerking alone" under "Handjob"? If not maybe the package is not installed.

5 hours ago, KyleWoohoo said:

Did you choose a couch, sofa, chair or a bench as the location? I think I defined all possible locations of that kind but maybe you chose some other sex location or I missed one? Do you see the other animations from the package? For a single man click on the floor, do you see the animation "Standing jerking alone" under "Handjob"? If not maybe the package is not installed.

I discovered what was the problem. Basically i wanted to use another flashlight colour, so i postponed the first one. By doing this it didnt recognize it as a flashlight so the animation didnt show up. Anyway thanks for trying to help me and keep up the good work. I look forward for more gay content on The Sims 4^^

• 2 weeks later...

I tested your animations in my game since I finally have some times to play a bit.

I don't know if it should be like this, but your bathtub animation has the actors role inversed. I see that in your screenshot the old man should be the one on the corner, but in my game, it's the bottom. It's not really that important and it's just something with the XML, but just want to point out this if ever it's not intended.

I really like the animation using the fleshlight. I think I will do some animations using it, wanted to find a good fleshlight prop to use but it seems that this one is great!

Here is Khyan Ralhim using it

WankKhyanRalhim.gif.ce562fe58f366ce4ad8841596dd8c7f6.gif

Keep going and if ever you need help or whatever do not hesitate. Since we are the only gay focused animators alive we should help each others and all ? 

Also bumping your thread because it needs more views!

Edited by Khlas
2 hours ago, Khlas said:

I tested your animations in my game since I finally have some times to play a bit.

I don't know if it should be like this, but your bathtub animation has the actors role inversed. I see that in your screenshot the old man should be the one on the corner, but in my game, it's the bottom. It's not really that important and it's just something with the XML, but just want to point out this if ever it's not intended.

?

Thank you for your hint... I also realized that. I always just changed positions. I just had it on my to-do list to define the receiving actor (I think this is what you mean with the XML!?) but forgot it. I will change this!

Wow... It's hot to see your sim playing with the fleshlight ? I am really happy with this animation. For this I had a video as a prototype/sample. This really helps to create better animations.

Thank you for your warm words. GAY POWER ?️‍???

• 3 weeks later...

YES! I am so happy to find this! I hope you continue to make more foot fetish animations for gays ^^ I still crave for *cough cough* foot *cough* insertion *cough cough cough* animations. I wish someone made some footing/foot fisting stuff ❤️ Keep rocking!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...