Iris Texture

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

I have a problem, as in the picture. How do I make the eyeballs white? When I put on the eyeiris, the eyeball darkens. Thanks.

38344990_TheKlub17-0037.png.5515665b271130ece3ad1a751340bf88.png

With certain iris, you need to select a different eye white as well.

5 hours ago, _K17_ said:

With certain iris, you need to select a different eye white as well.

How to do that? Eye Iris, game is not loading. Right when I put it in the folder with the skin, then it will. I put eyeiris in active mod folder, in skinmusclefimalev4 folder and then it loads dark eyeball on model. On this specific eye iris. When I change the eyeball it always shows dark on that eye's iris. Eyeiris is ok but eyeball not.

Do you use Hook? 4 or 5? It looks like you want to use a hook 5 eyeiris texture but have a normal body texture. I faced this problem too...

But if you use H5 you also need an H5 eyewhite texture - then the eyeiris should be loaded first and then the eyewhite texture. And it's worth experimenting with brightness and saturation in the settings...

1 hour ago, RidSol said:

Do you use Hook? 4 or 5? It looks like you want to use a hook 5 eyeiris texture but have a normal body texture. I faced this problem too...

But if you use H5 you also need an H5 eyewhite texture - then the eyeiris should be loaded first and then the eyewhite texture. And it's worth experimenting with brightness and saturation in the settings...

I don't use Hook because I don't have a powerful computer. The camera is very slow when I use the hook.

In the picture is eye iris for hook 5 and I play as open gl, without hook. I see that the game is reading the H5 eye iris but I don't know how to get rid of the black eyeballs. All eyeballs are black when I change the other one, but with this eye iris. The eye iris are cool but can not use them because of this problem.

11 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

How to do that? Eye Iris, game is not loading. Right when I put it in the folder with the skin, then it will. I put eyeiris in active mod folder, in skinmusclefimalev4 folder and then it loads dark eyeball on model. On this specific eye iris. When I change the eyeball it always shows dark on that eye's iris. Eyeiris is ok but eyeball not.

When I select an Iris that give me black white eye, I go in the menu, and select a different eye white until it's white again.