Help with poses

Hi! I'm not sure where I should make this post and I'm new to this community, so if I should ask elsewhere I will remove my post.

I cannot for the life of me find a topic about locking body parts to other models (i.e if a breast moves, the hand on it will move with it) this is something I haven't figured out how to do.
I've made plenty of test poses but I don't know how to make that work. Any advice is most welcome.

Thanks in advance!

If you mean "connect to" hand option to breast then it pretty fucked up idea because of crazy breast inertia. 

To solve this i know only hard way - disable "breast inertia" neither in customizer or character pose editor and manually put key frames in time frame below.

8 hours ago, Bunny64 said:

Hi! I'm not sure where I should make this post and I'm new to this community, so if I should ask elsewhere I will remove my post.

I cannot for the life of me find a topic about locking body parts to other models (i.e if a breast moves, the hand on it will move with it) this is something I haven't figured out how to do.
I've made plenty of test poses but I don't know how to make that work. Any advice is most welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

At first i have to say that you should ask questions in our so called "Help" topic .

Please ask for help there in the future.Thank you.

On the second i attach a picture which shows where to set connections in Pose Editor.

Hope this will help. :)

Hand1.png.9f23e47792475829381f4590e64b4cd5.png

11 hours ago, Daspex said:

Hi!

At first i have to say that you should ask questions in our so called "Help" topic .

Please ask for help there in the future.Thank you.

On the second i attach a picture which shows where to set connections in Pose Editor.

Hope this will help. :)

Hand1.png.9f23e47792475829381f4590e64b4cd5.png

Oh! I'm sorry.. I guess I didn't look deep enough to find the help section. :(
and I don't seem to have the same version as the one in the picture. My version doesn't have the connect option, unfortunately.

the version I have is V10.

14 hours ago, Bunny64 said:

Oh! I'm sorry.. I guess I didn't look deep enough to find the help section. :(
and I don't seem to have the same version as the one in the picture. My version doesn't have the connect option, unfortunately.

the version I have is V10.

I used V10 with update .p for the picture so you have the same version.

If you are new to the game look calmly through the menu buttons and you

will find the connect option for the body parts.Make sure to have all options

visible if i remember correct the options can be hidden.

it is possible and necessary to expand each of the grey bars in PE. to get those options. The bar "Pose" is available twice. btw.  the chaining has to be done in the first key of a pose. if the pose has several frames copy the first key to the last key. otherwise everything is mixed up.  i.e. hand to breast. all hand keys of the chained hand should be deleted between 1.st and last key. the breast only controls the movement of the the chained hand. but you can change the position and rotation of the chained hand in all breast keys,  either when u use reconnect for a single key of the hand.

expand.jpg