Just installed osex and the ocum, ostim mods. But I also have Schlongs of Skyrim, better males and many other mods installed: But I’m wondering if since I’ve added the better males erect version and the better males remesh for Skyrim se on top of the erect version and sos. Could that be by I’m seeing a erect penis and a non erect penis. If so, how would I fix this.

55BE0CF5-1BA5-42E1-9887-C1754778BAE5.jpeg

2 hours ago, surfwater401 said:

But I’m wondering if since I’ve added the better males erect version and the better males remesh for Skyrim se on top of the erect version and sos. Could that be by I’m seeing a erect penis and a non erect penis. If so, how would I fix this.

Yes, exactly that. You installed one dick mod, then another, and another one on top of these? That's too many dicks.

If you're using SOS you shouldn't need better males or other male body replacers at all. Go with the default SOS body and if you want alternate textures, use retexture mods for SOS (mods only providing textures and that are compatible with SOS, there are a couple in the nexusmods for SE).

12 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Yes, exactly that. You installed one dick mod, then another, and another one on top of these? That's too many dicks.

If you're using SOS you shouldn't need better males or other male body replacers at all. Go with the default SOS body and if you want alternate textures, use retexture mods for SOS (mods only providing textures and that are compatible with SOS, there are a couple in the nexusmods for SE).

Thanks for that. When I get back home. I’ll uninstall better males. Any idea what better males are for? 

Does SOS have erect dicks? 

15 hours ago, Just Don't said:

I’ve removed better males mod. But still seeing two dicks. I’m wondering could the reason why be because I have Bishop romance mod installed and SOS?

11 hours ago, surfwater401 said:

Any idea what better males are for? 

Does SOS have erect dicks? 

Usually you know these things before installing a mod.

Both mods replace the male body with naked bodies and dicks.

• Better males uses a static dick model (a single choice, soft/erect) for everyone.
  • SOS uses a dynamic set of dicks models, you get males with soft and erect dicks depending on the situation (for example in Sexlab scenes the males involved always get erect dicks).

So as you can see if you set SOS properly it should cover everything and there would be no need for Better males. But Better males is a simpler, although limited, implementation that could work on it's own. Combine the two and you end up posting about having two dicks on the Internet.

8 hours ago, surfwater401 said:

I’ve removed better males mod. But still seeing two dicks. I’m wondering could the reason why be because I have Bishop romance mod installed and SOS?

I don't know, did you completely removed Better males and any variation of that mod? Are you sure your SOS install is correct (all the proper settings/no missing or overwritten files, etc.)?. And I don't know that mod, but again you should know it and know what it does. A quick search for Bishop a Skyrim Romance and there is an entire guide about installing these mods. A good read if I were to use that mod.

2 hours ago, Just Don't said:

• Better males uses a static dick model (a single choice, soft/erect) for everyone.
  • SOS uses a dynamic set of dicks models, you get males with soft and erect dicks depending on the situation (for example in Sexlab scenes the males involved always get erect dicks).

So as you can see if you set SOS properly it should cover everything and there would be no need for Better males. But Better males is a simpler, although limited, implementation that could work on it's own. Combine the two and you end up posting about having two dicks on the Internet.

I don't know, did you completely removed Better males and any variation of that mod? Are you sure your SOS install is correct (all the proper settings/no missing or overwritten files, etc.)?. And I don't know that mod, but again you should know it and know what it does. A quick search for Bishop a Skyrim Romance and there is an entire guide about installing these mods. A good read if I were to use that modywah, I might ha

2 hours ago, Just Don't said:

I don't know, did you completely removed Better males and any variation of that mod? Are you sure your SOS install is correct (all the proper settings/no missing or overwritten files, etc.)?. And I don't know that mod, but again you should know it and know what it does. A quick search for Bishop a Skyrim Romance and there is an entire guide about installing these mods. A good read if I were to use that mod.

I might have to check to make sure better males was removed. But it should. Since I uninstalled it using vortex