[mod] RJW Events

50 minutes ago, besina said:

Is this in addition to the RJW ideologies add-ons or do they replace it? (I think I'm overly-tired and my brain is not braining right now)  Thanks!

Orgy is a random event, just like a party. The ideology mod uses orgy mod as part of it's 'fertility ritual'. you'll need both mods.

Whenever my pawns attempt to initiate an orgy, either at random or for a ritual, this error is spat back at me with no sex occuring:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Margarita driver=JobDriver_OrgySex (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(OrgySex (Job_3561216) A=Thing_Human405)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.usedCondom' not found.
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
RJW_Events.JobDriver_OrgySex/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__12 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

this happens for every single pawn involved in the orgy.

23 hours ago, james_watcher said:

Whenever my pawns attempt to initiate an orgy, either at random or for a ritual, this error is spat back at me with no sex occuring:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Margarita driver=JobDriver_OrgySex (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(OrgySex (Job_3561216) A=Thing_Human405)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.usedCondom' not found.
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

this happens for every single pawn involved in the orgy.

Make sure you're updated to the latest version of all mods, use my lazy updater I posted awhile ago to help you do so quickly :)

Edited by c0ffeeeee
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 10:23 AM, maqianli66 said:

Hi I've made a patch that replace the "naked dancing" orgy ritual from Vanilla Expanded with your orgy. Please do whatever you see fit with it.

Orgy Ritual Replace.rar 1.04 kB · 4 downloads

Tried it out, still got the "naked dancing" result.  Removed your patch, now none of my sex animations are playing properly.  Trying to figure out what went wrong.

UPDATE: Deleted my RJW and RJW Animations folders, replaced them with the latest versions, and sex animations are once again playing during normal sex, but still not during the orgy event.  RimPy doesn't seem to like the patch, it's just a big UNKNOWN on the mod list as far as it's concerned. 

Also, I noticed that the orgy event is using different age restrictions than RJW, so my 17-year-old colonist can have sex normally and participate in fertility rituals, but is locked out of the Vanilla Expanded orgy, poor guy.

Edited by Whozzat
update
3 hours ago, Whozzat said:

Tried it out, still got the "naked dancing" result.  Removed your patch, now none of my sex animations are playing properly.  Trying to figure out what went wrong.

UPDATE: Deleted my RJW and RJW Animations folders, replaced them with the latest versions, and sex animations are once again playing during normal sex, but still not during the orgy event.  RimPy doesn't seem to like the patch, it's just a big UNKNOWN on the mod list as far as it's concerned. 

Also, I noticed that the orgy event is using different age restrictions than RJW, so my 17-year-old colonist can have sex normally and participate in fertility rituals, but is locked out of the Vanilla Expanded orgy, poor guy.

You didn't read the readme I put in, did you? This is not meant to be a stand-alone mod, it's just a patch xml that only triggers when it finds the Vanilla Ideology Expanded: Memes and Structures mod. You should put the "Patches" folder directly into the root folder of OP's mod, which is "rjw-events-master". If you do it right then RimPy shouldn't even recognize it in the mod list because it should be inside the RJW-Events mod, and when your game start there shouldn't be any error log related to this.

As for the age restiction, I could possibly delete the whole age filter node through patching, then even babies could attend. I'm not sure if I should though. And the age restriction itself is written in a dll file and not xml, so I can't simply write a xml patch to lower the age restriction.

6 hours ago, maqianli66 said:

You didn't read the readme I put in, did you? This is not meant to be a stand-alone mod, it's just a patch xml that only triggers when it finds the Vanilla Ideology Expanded: Memes and Structures mod. You should put the "Patches" folder directly into the root folder of OP's mod, which is "rjw-events-master". If you do it right then RimPy shouldn't even recognize it in the mod list because it should be inside the RJW-Events mod, and when your game start there shouldn't be any error log related to this.

As for the age restiction, I could possibly delete the whole age filter node through patching, then even babies could attend. I'm not sure if I should though. And the age restriction itself is written in a dll file and not xml, so I can't simply write a xml patch to lower the age restriction.

Okay, your readme meant copy and paste the "Patches" folder inside of the rjw-events-master folder, not to put your patch under that mod on the mod manager list, gotcha.

Yeah, it's working now, thanks.  It's hard to say whether it's following the Vanilla Expanded orgy event's "pawns ignore their normal sexual orientations" quality since fertility rituals and gangbangs are so chaotic it's not uncommon for pawns to body-check each other off partners and end up in same-sex pairings.  Until that gets smoothed out, it's going to be hard to work with any hypothetical orientation play ideological precepts.

I would hope that deleting the Vanilla Expanded orgy event's age restrictions would make the participants default to the RJW age settings instead of allowing truly unrestricted sex, but perfectly understand not wanting to risk the latter happening.

• 8 months later...

I think the orgy event broke with the RJW 5.0 update.  Or maybe I F-ed up my load order, totally possible.  Whats happening is that when either a spontaneous orgy even fires, or I start a ceremony that includes it, people stand around, mostly naked, and approach each other but then either stand there doing nothing together for a few seconds, or immediately move on to someone else.  

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think the orgy event broke with the RJW 5.0 update.  Or maybe I F-ed up my load order, totally possible.  Whats happening is that when either a spontaneous orgy even fires, or I start a ceremony that includes it, people stand around, mostly naked, and approach each other but then either stand there doing nothing together for a few seconds, or immediately move on to someone else.  

yep, had to rebuild, try it now. Let me know if any other issues pop up with this mod or any of my others

• 4 weeks later...

Having an error popping up during fertility rituals (orgy) and I am not entirely sure why

Exception in SetupToils for pawn Kaedo driver=JobDriver_OrgySexReceiver (toilIndex=-1) driver.job=(GettinOrgySex (Job_773324) A=Thing_ATK_Dragomorph835 B=Thing_ATK_Felinemorph803)
System.MissingMethodException: single rjw.xxx.get_sex_ability(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch1(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch4 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
RJW_Events.JobDriver_OrgySex/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__11 ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

I see the "get_sex_ability" part and its making me think to a repeating error I see in my player.log at startup.

Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named SexAbility found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier (null stat) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

This repeats 8 times in the list, right after loading the 9 race mods from Anthromorphs. So, Im not sure if this is from the orgy itself, or from Sexperience, or something else entirely. All mods are up to date from what I have seen, none of the other ideology rituals or events seem to have any problems. Any idea if its related to this?

7 hours ago, Kaedo said:

Having an error popping up during fertility rituals (orgy) and I am not entirely sure why

Exception in SetupToils for pawn Kaedo driver=JobDriver_OrgySexReceiver (toilIndex=-1) driver.job=(GettinOrgySex (Job_773324) A=Thing_ATK_Dragomorph835 B=Thing_ATK_Felinemorph803)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch1(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch4 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

I see the "get_sex_ability" part and its making me think to a repeating error I see in my player.log at startup.

Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named SexAbility found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier (null stat) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

This repeats 8 times in the list, right after loading the 9 race mods from Anthromorphs. So, Im not sure if this is from the orgy itself, or from Sexperience, or something else entirely. All mods are up to date from what I have seen, none of the other ideology rituals or events seem to have any problems. Any idea if its related to this?

This mod is trying to use a stat that was added by earlier RJW versions but is removed from it now. IIRC you can use RJW Sexperience to return that stat back.

2 hours ago, randomtyper said:

This mod is trying to use a stat that was added by earlier RJW versions but is removed from it now. IIRC you can use RJW Sexperience to return that stat back.

Problem is I have that mod in use, its almost like it isnt applying that stat to those 9 races, though it only pops the error 8 times.

Though its sounding like you answered that I need to take this error to them, as with a clearer head I think it probably very much is related to that stat not applying to specific races.

45 minutes ago, Kaedo said:

Problem is I have that mod in use, its almost like it isnt applying that stat to those 9 races, though it only pops the error 8 times.

Though its sounding like you answered that I need to take this error to them, as with a clearer head I think it probably very much is related to that stat not applying to specific races.

Did you try reordering mods and checking if you have the latest version of all mods tho? The latest version of Sexperience should be this one: 

10 hours ago, randomtyper said:

Did you try reordering mods and checking if you have the latest version of all mods tho? The latest version of Sexperience should be this one: 

I actually had been missing the Sexperience master mod, that you linked there I only had the ideology extension. I didn't have the outdated version. I seem to have misplaced the continued version at some point? But it seems the issue remains after reorganizing and having the sex ability get added to pawns in the debug log. Orgy event/fertility rituals still says they all lack the ability. lll go checking there to see why the mod doesnt seem to be applying correctly.

Edited by Kaedo
18 hours ago, Kaedo said:

You are using outdated rjw-events mod

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with both the Ideology Orgy event and the Pawn Party Orgy. During either, all the pawns simply stand around the gathering spot. The log is showing this error: 

Spoiler

Cat started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (GetNaked (Job_2450895)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450896)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450915)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450916)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450920)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450921)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450925)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450926)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450930)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450931))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450931))
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)

Not sure what I changed recently. Both events used to work just fine. Any ideas? 

PS. Seems to be the Rimword-Animation Patch update. I rolled back the file to the previous version and the events fire correctly now. 

Edited by Papersword
9 hours ago, Papersword said:

I'm having an issue with both the Ideology Orgy event and the Pawn Party Orgy. During either, all the pawns simply stand around the gathering spot. The log is showing this error: 

Reveal hidden contents

Cat started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (GetNaked (Job_2450895)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450896)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450915)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450916)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450920)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450921)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450925)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450926)) , (GetNaked (Job_2450930)) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450931))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2450931))
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)

Not sure what I changed recently. Both events used to work just fine. Any ideas? 

PS. Seems to be the Rimword-Animation Patch update. I rolled back the file to the previous version and the events fire correctly now. 

I fixed that by using coffee's lazy installer. It was something to do with incompatible versions found on LL here instead of the real updated ones on the gits.

5 hours ago, Kaedo said:

I fixed that by using coffee's lazy installer. It was something to do with incompatible versions found on LL here instead of the real updated ones on the gits.

It's odd, I did run through the Lazy Updater to see if that would fix it, but it hadn't. I left a comment on the Animation Patch thread.