Undressing - get someone naked

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

This time i'm looking for poses where someone is getting naked. Well, who strips oder takes off their clothes. Somebody who is undressing another person. Ripping the own or somebody else clothes off. Clothes cut off a bound person by their enemy.

That kind of animation are hard to make and I doubt it's possible to make for the Sims 4 .

Not sure if animations as mods exists for other games ....... I have never seen something like that .

I don't think there is much of that out there since you need a pose, a particular piece of clothing in an undressing "state" made for that one particular pose and such, so it's usually too much work. There is this pose set with a lingerie for it, that is made to resemble undressing. Also you can download "states of undress" clothes from LL and try to match it with different poses and animations for a believable result, but it is very time-consuming, even though I personally had some nice shots from it.