I'd like to create a mod similar to NisaK's Whicked Perversions, where doing an specific action forces a Sim to equip a clothing item. How do I do that?

The general idea of the mod was to make a career job where the sim has to dress progressively sluttier to get promoted, and the change would be triggered by using items they'd receive as rewards after each promotion.

The career itself and traits associated with it are working perfectly fine, it's just the clothing change I can't seem to figure out

Also if possible after that I'd like to see if there is a way to force changes to the sim's body directly, like forcing them to pick a certain hairstyle

Uhm, if it's a career, you should be able to specify a career outfit, right? I think, I've seen that in some tutorial quite a while back (never got past beginner's stage with modding though).

Vanilla jobs (both actively playable careers and rabbit hole ones) are very similar to what you want to do in that regard. When a Sim receives a promotion, their job outfit changes and they also get those clothes as reward items for use in CAS. It's kinda what you describe, but with the internal logic working "backwards" (reward instead of requirement).

Forcing a specific hairstyle might be possible that way, too. Any CAS items should be actually, given the fact that you can edit a career outfit normally through cheats or MCCC.

4 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Uhm, if it's a career, you should be able to specify a career outfit, right?

Probably so, but neither of the two tools I am using to create the mod seem to have an option to define the uniform, and trying to look directly at the code is kind of overwhelming without any sort of documentation.

It doesn't help that when googling for how to create career uniform mods for Sims 4 it brings results like "top 15 sims 4 toddler school uniform clothing mods you cannot miss" (is it me or has google been much less helpful since a few months ago?)

I'm kind of poking the Mod Constructor with a stick to see if it reacts as I want, but I'm unsure if it even can modify CAS.

Plus, I also wanted to learn hot to make some changes stick to everyday clothing. My idea was going to be making a series of "corrupting" jobs for roleplay purposes, and one of them would be for sissyfying male sims, so they'd need to start wearing heels and miniskirts even outside the work after a while.

29 minutes ago, Grundy122 said:

It doesn't help that when googling for how to create career uniform mods for Sims 4 it brings results like "top 15 sims 4 toddler school uniform clothing mods you cannot miss" (is it me or has google been much less helpful since a few months ago?)

Same here. I've been trying to find those tutorials from way back when, but all I ended up with were basic rundowns of Mod Constructor and Neia's Create-A-Career tool. None of them even mentioned uniforms or anything related to career outfits.

Changes to other outfit categories would probably have to be done via traits or other code, that overrides/alters the advanced gender settings in CAS (e.g. to change clothing preference to "female") and then creates new outfits (Scumbumbo's Outfit Tools include that part already).

Looking at the code might also prove less helpful than expected, since Wicked Pervs only applies tattoos and does so in a special way. This is from the "Special Note on Tattoos" in the old mod description (currently found under "Wicked Prostitution"):

I use the same system that TURBODRIVER’s cum application uses.  This means that the tattoos (the collar, the nail polish, blushing, and/or sex addict restraints) will find and use an unused CAS slot.

In other words: It might give you an idea about how to do it, but I doubt it will work for what you intend, because the system is not meant to replace anything. Depending on how CAS slots are checked, it could be rather easy to adapt for your purposes, though.