Wicked whims animations not loading? Maybe you're making this simple mistake....

SO I spent a good hour frustrated and wondering why my wicked whims mod worked but none of the custom animations were loading. I tried downloading a variety of packs recommended on the Wicked Whims website, but only the two default animations show up. I am putting the .PACKAGE files for the new animations directly into my mods folder......... OR SO I THOUGHT. Turns out I installed all of the files into my backup mods folder from when I was reinstalling the game. This is a silly mistake, but I thought I'd share in case somebody ends up searching online and they are making a little mistake like this.

1 hour ago, bluntmaster420 said:

SO I spent a good hour frustrated and wondering why my wicked whims mod worked but none of the custom animations were loading. I tried downloading a variety of packs recommended on the Wicked Whims website, but only the two default animations show up. I am putting the .PACKAGE files for the new animations directly into my mods folder......... OR SO I THOUGHT. Turns out I installed all of the files into my backup mods folder from when I was reinstalling the game. This is a silly mistake, but I thought I'd share in case somebody ends up searching online and they are making a little mistake like this.

It happens to the best of us ;)

Some friendly advice...

Make a new folder in Mods named 'Wicked Animations' to put all your animations into.

Good general practice for using any mods is to keep them in category folders or by mod name.

Example:

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Makeup

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to write in the right place, i have a different problem, my animations are too much for me. I explain,  I changed PC and had to dowload again the animation of Lupobianco.  I have downloaded as usual but instead of usual animations i found in game 510 animations of a lot of creators!! . Excuse me again if this  is not right place to post. How can I do? I've already deleted all and installed again, but the problem remain.

Thanks.