AAF Violate and Boston Devious Helper not working

I don't know what to do with this. AAF seems to work without an issue, the home key works, playing animations is not an issue at all but with these two mods when I try to get them to work (go into MCM and turning them on) they simply ignore that and act like I've never done this, staying turned off/inactive. Any idea what might be causing this?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, TheRedAzrael said:

I don't know what to do with this. AAF seems to work without an issue, the home key works, playing animations is not an issue at all but with these two mods when I try to get them to work (go into MCM and turning them on) they simply ignore that and act like I've never done this, staying turned off/inactive. Any idea what might be causing this?

Private Profile Redirector causes this.

16 hours ago, poiboi101 said:

Did Boston Devious Helper get pulled all the likes say no access now

He seems to have pulled down all his Fallout 4 mods - Sex Madness, Boston Devious Helper, and his older two.  I was really hoping he'd keep going with BDH, it was a great idea and I never experienced any major issues with it.

On 5/6/2021 at 9:30 PM, EgoBallistic said:

He seems to have pulled down all his Fallout 4 mods - Sex Madness, Boston Devious Helper, and his older two.  I was really hoping he'd keep going with BDH, it was a great idea and I never experienced any major issues with it.

it just stopped working for me after doing a raider pet Qwest. i wish he would of left his page up there was a lot of good info on how to fix stuff in there. i don't think i will get it working once more now with out it.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, poiboi101 said:

it just stopped working for me after doing a raider pet Qwest. i wish he would of left his page up there was a lot of good info on how to fix stuff in there. i don't think i will get it working once more now with out it.

Seems it is back up now.