Wicked Whims Censor on Toddler and Children

Is it just me or anyone else still has the censor bar on toddlers and children? When I first got wicked whims almost a year ago children and toddlers didn’t have the censor bar which I was fine with because they were still covered but suddenly after an update they were censored l. Does anyone know how to fix this or was this just an update along time ago? 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Eyser said:

Is there no way to reverse/override that change with another mod? I'd rather see barbie doll type children and toddlers than that annoying mosaic.

Yes. But not here on LL. People get very angry about this kind of content. (Like digital sims had human rights...) I don't even know if I can suggest a google search keyword without breaking any rules.

40 minutes ago, joethebeast said:

Yes. But not here on LL. People get very angry about this kind of content. (Like digital sims had human rights...) I don't even know if I can suggest a google search keyword without breaking any rules.

Thanks, will try to find the mod myself, moxymason's nomosaic doesn't seem to do the trick anymore.

edit: silly enough I didn't think of checking Nexus. The mod there seems to work at least on toddlers, but only done quick 1 minute testing. (naming Nexus in this context doesn't break any rules I hope?)