I am having a weird issue all of the sudden with sexlab.  When it does the alignment between the characters there is extreme lag. Each time it moves the characters it takes about 20-30 sec to move the actors. I have removed animations. I reran finis etc, It is becoming really annoying. The animation itself plays fine tho. Why is it struggling so to align the actors ? Any help would be appreciated.

Here's what I do. Get inside (player home for instance), idle there for a few game days, create a new save, exit the game. clean the save, load the game and cleaned save, idle a little while longer (maybe do some crafting or loot chest organization) , then play it tame for a little while once you reenter skyrim (ie outside your player home).  It seems to help dispel whatever clogs are built up. 

YMMV

... On the other hand, if this has been a persistent issue ever since <insert name> mod was installed a few days/week ago, I'd probably check on that as well. 

7 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Here's what I do. Get inside (player home for instance), idle there for a few game days, create a new save, exit the game. clean the save, load the game and cleaned save, idle a little while longer (maybe do some crafting or loot chest organization) , then play it tame for a little while once you reenter skyrim (ie outside your player home).  It seems to help dispel whatever clogs are built up. 

YMMV

... On the other hand, if this has been a persistent issue ever since <insert name> mod was installed a few days/week ago, I'd probably check on that as well. 

I also think it might be a mod but the only mod I installed was a new grass mod and redid dyndolod. I have a suspicion it might be either of those. As this lag seems to only happen outside for some reason. Inside buildings no issue.

EDIT: Fixed. Don't know why but the grass mod for some reason interfere with sexlab. Removed it problem gone.