Exciting News? Now Males can push Alien Babies too! From Anal Delivery.

Hi everyone!

So, I've also desired to see "real life" labor and delivery as well for the male sims birthing aliens ever since XPTL from Sims 2 has also decided to add male sims doing the "real" thing as well!

I've decided, I'm going to contribute with the other half of the real deal! Ladies and gentlemen, here's an override replacement for the males giving birth to aliens as well!

I credit and thank S3LynnMods for the animation, and I thought since I was finally able to convert a few animations like the MMD Dances/Sims 4 as well, I thought I'd override the male alien birth animation as well! 

P.S. to S3LynnMods, if I modded without your permission, I'd give my condolences and will probably replace the animations and try to make the animations myself if I can (I'm only a converter btw eheh...) And as for the "offtopic" Sims 2 previews, I just posted to see what I would've expected for alien male anal births as well.

As long as you have no problems from S3LynnMods, I say get this into the download section. Even though I play with no pregnancy and aging off, I can tell this would be just as useful to those with the 'original installed'. I do have to say I started laughing as that poor sim looked like he ate something that didn't agree with him and was trying to 'deal with it'.

Anyways good job and I hope you get blessings for the conversion.

34 minutes ago, landess said:

As long as you have no problems from S3LynnMods, I say get this into the download section. Even though I play with no pregnancy and aging off, I can tell this would be just as useful to those with the 'original installed'. I do have to say I started laughing as that poor sim looked like he ate something that didn't agree with him and was trying to 'deal with it'.

Anyways good job and I hope you get blessings for the conversion.

lmao thanks tho ?

On 4/6/2021 at 9:20 PM, s3lily said:

if I modded without your permission

General rule... If you mod someone else's mod for your personal game and it stays on your computer, it's yours. If you mod someone else's mod and share it publicly (free or pay), and it is an actively developed mod, ask the original mod creator for permission and if she says okay, give her full credit and link her work. If not an active mod, and permission can't be asked as the original modder can't be found, posting on LL is something the moderators will decide if okay.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

General rule... If you mod someone else's mod for your personal game and it stays on your computer, it's yours. If you mod someone else's mod and share it publicly (free or pay), and it is an actively developed mod, ask the original mod creator for permission and if she says okay, give her full credit and link her work. If not an active mod, and permission can't be asked as the original modder can't be found, posting on LL is something the moderators will decide if okay.

I understand. I'll just change and modify to my own animations (I knew I didn't think "copying" the animations are allowed and just remixing and stating credits) There's no way I'd make it pay to use. I just wanted everyone who wanted the realistic alien birth to have fun, but I'll do as you say and wish.

• 2 years later...

I don't recall being asked or giving my permission HOWEVER, I noticed credit for my hard work was listed so everyone enjoy!!!

I am continuing to add to my original mod so please ASK for permission to copy in the future. I would appreciate it!

Lynn