Fez and Phil Fish

Veta

250px-Fez_cover.png

If you were planning on Pre-Purchasing fez Don't , it is a way too overrated game and phil fish is a big liar and he acted like an asshole at both GDC and the IGF, just look him up and see .

of course I didn't make this thread only to hate on phil but to see what you guys who have played the game think of it and what you think of phil .

The main reason I called him a liar is , because if you watch ' indie game : the movie ' he talks about how he made fez an xbox exclusive to give the same feeling when you got from playing a platformer back when nintedo's and sega's consoles were the primary source of video games , yet once his contract with microsoft ends he doesn't loose any time to port it for pc .

The main reason I called him a liar is , because if you watch ' indie game : the movie ' he talks about how he made fez an xbox exclusive to give the same feeling when you got from playing a platformer back when nintedo's and sega's consoles were the primary source of video games , yet once his contract with microsoft ends he doesn't loose any time to port it for pc .

That's not lying, that's business.

That's not lying, that's business.

He was being asked if the game would find it's way to pc's and he said no because of the above reason , I call that lying.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived