Getting insta-crash with SexoutNG

Okay - sexout has generally been pretty stable for me. I hadn't been on for a whole so last week I downloaded all updated files. Latest SexoutNG, SCR, Pregnancy etc. But I kept getting crashes. I kept narrowing it down, uninstalling mods, until I got to the point where just SexoutNG causes it to crash - it's fine without it, though obviously a lot of mods then won't work. 

[spoiler=Load Order]FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
rePopulated Wasteland.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
companions.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Total active plugins: 16
Total plugins: 16

There's my updated loadorder with most of the mods taken out now...and it still crashes. Any idea what's going wrong? I've updated NVSE to latest stable one, installed the extender. Got the right skeleton... :(

Using the wrong NVSE will cause a crash on game load, but not during the opening slides. That's why I was asking for the specific time the crash occurred.

OK. Thought the wrong NVSE would cause the "rooted to the spot"-Actors. Or was this the missing NVES Extender? ;):)

[...] I've updated NVSE to latest stable one [...]

Latest stable one? I have to ask: The 2b12 or the Beta 3b2? You need second. But AFAIK the wrong one doesn`t cause crashes?

Right. Well it was crashing as soon as the game starts. Turns out I was just using the wrong NVSE. Incorrectly assumed that the latest one would be more stable than the latest beta one. :/ That seems to have sorted it! Cheers buddy!

Archived