Hello everyone, I am a little newbie to mods, and I wanted to know which is the ideal base folder to start with, taking into account that on the same wicked page they offer you optional mods, which would be the best options or which ones they generate conflicts with each other.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Excuse my English, I am helping with a translator.

asd.png.b768b60816be479eb696cae43717e034.png

25 minutes ago, elpajero2017 said:

taking into account that on the same wicked page they offer you optional mods, which would be the best options or which ones they generate conflicts with each other.

Some of them are just personal preferences of which body details you like best.

Basemental Drugs adds drugs(optional), real drink names, and smoking.

MCCC is a great Utility mod that adds much more control over the game itself.

Wicked Perversions is a Prostitution mod.

I use Wild Guys Female Body Details and Simdulgence Real Gens Penis.

Azmodan22 stuff is good if you want the extra props for his animations, be sure to download some animations too BTW.

Cherry Pie Cum Mesh is used by some animations and adds an extra touch to various Climax animations.

Be careful using Better Bodies as the male bottoms are broken, I just delete the male bottom parts.

It's considered a default and you can only install one at a time.

I don't recommend starting out with tons of mod downloads as it's best to start slow and get used to a couple at a time otherwise it might become a bit overwhelming.

Each Mod should have it's own personal folder in Mods and CC makeup, hairstyles, clothing, etc should each have their own so named folders by category.

Example:

Mods/Body Details (for Wild Guy's Female body details and others)

Mods/Clothing 

Mods/Makeup

Mods/MCCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations (your animations and props, sex toys, bondage objects, strapons, dildos, etc can all go in here)

etc.