The "HOME" button isn't opening AAF, neither is R-CTRL or \. How do i fix this? ( New to modding )

I reinstalled F4 and after mostly completing the game I turned it into a Sex simulator, just a tradition. I installed CBBE, F4SE and MCM, made sure they are working correctly, and some sex mods that require AAF like the "ZaZOut" spanking mod but the hotkey to AAF isn't doing anything. Is there a required mod I'm missing? Or is it a problem with AAF? 

6 hours ago, AndrijaDDD said:

I reinstalled F4 and after mostly completing the game I turned it into a Sex simulator, just a tradition. I installed CBBE, F4SE and MCM, made sure they are working correctly, and some sex mods that require AAF like the "ZaZOut" spanking mod but the hotkey to AAF isn't doing anything. Is there a required mod I'm missing? Or is it a problem with AAF? 

Zaz Out is outdated

Take out ZAZ. then reinstall the patch. If it doesn't work then, you can then go into your fallout4/Data/AAF and look for AAF_settings.ini. I was having problems with the home button not working on my msi laptop so I changed the button number from 36 to 103. now all I have to do is push my 7/home button and it works. 

11 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Take out ZAZ. then reinstall the patch. If it doesn't work then, you can then go into your fallout4/Data/AAF and look for AAF_settings.ini. I was having problems with the home button not working on my msi laptop so I changed the button number from 36 to 103. now all I have to do is push my 7/home button and it works. 

Thank you so much, this worked! ❤️

• 6 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 10:37 PM, Badtanker said:

i made shure to have no mods that would conflict and changed they keybind and the number that u made it and it still wont open even after re installing both fallout 4 and AAf any ideas?

On 10/10/2021 at 8:46 PM, MrPancake69 said:

i made shure to have no mods that would conflict and changed they keybind and the number that u made it and it still wont open even after re installing both fallout 4 and AAf any ideas?

Not sure then. all I had to do was what I said.  I just went into settings and changed the number from 36 to 103. I did run the link that showed me what buttons was bound to what. that was how I figured out my Home button was 103. You might have to find the link over on AAF help pages been so long I don't remember where it was at for sure. I do believe it was either on the aaf or over off of aaf Discord. I"ll see if I can't find it for you.

• 8 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 9:37 PM, Badtanker said:

What numbers do you have for pgup/pgdn? These aren't working for me either.

6 hours ago, slight_weetard said:

What numbers do you have for pgup/pgdn? These aren't working for me either.

If it's like my new laptop try holding the FN button down and then the arrow button either up or down to do the page up or down. Don't remember the button numbers for those but haven't had issues with them either once i figured out the home button problem. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what happened. I initially had an issue with the Raider settlements tab missing when I took over a settlement. So I disabled the latest mods that I installed. Plus ones that I didn't think that I was using. After I found support for a way to get that Raider option back, I re-enabled most of those mods. Only catch is now I can't launch the AAF menu with the main "HOME" key on my desktop keyboard. AAF Violate also stalls and no sex animations begin. Any ideas on how to fix this?