Hi. 
I honestly dont know what i am doing and i am not the biggest computer nerd. 
I downloaded WW and it is the Non legacy because it didnt work with the Legacy edition. 
And i did everything i should. But now a notification pops up with this.

"WARNING!
An Error related to the WickedWhims has occurred!
A reportfile (WickedWhims_Exception.txt) Has been created!

If you´re using any mods that require WickedWhims to work, Check if they are up-to-date with WickedWhims and with the game. 

And so on......

What should i do?

2 minutes ago, CamillaHelp said:

Hi. 
I honestly dont know what i am doing and i am not the biggest computer nerd. 
I downloaded WW and it is the Non legacy because it didnt work with the Legacy edition. 
And i did everything i should. But now a notification pops up with this.

"WARNING!
An Error related to the WickedWhims has occurred!

If you´re using any mods that require WickedWhims to work, Check if they are up-to-date with WickedWhims and with the game. 

And so on......

What should i do?

If you have other mods like Nisa's Wicked Perversions it also has to be kept updated with WW versions.

WW might post an update but Nisa's WP might take longer to get an update after so keep checking here for newest update.

Make sure your game is latest version too.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

4 minutes ago, CamillaHelp said:

You can post(upload) it here using the paperclip below or choose files.

Please do not copy paste raw text contents here.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

If you have other mods like Nisa's Wicked Perversions it also has to be kept updated with WW versions.

WW might post an update but Nisa's WP might take longer to get an update after so keep checking here for newest update.

Make sure your game is latest version too.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

You can post(upload) it here using the paperclip below or choose files.

Please do not copy paste raw text contents here.

I dont have any mods to this WW only normal mods? I haven’t gotten to that yet. ?

24 minutes ago, CamillaHelp said:

I dont have any mods to this WW only normal mods? I haven’t gotten to that yet. ?

Did you also make sure the Legacy WW version was deleted?

What other normal script mods do you have installed?

Need to make sure all of them are the latest versions too.

Not sure if you have a WickedWhimsInfoLog.log created yet but if yes upload it here so we can see what possible other mods might cause it.

2 hours ago, CamillaHelp said:

I forgot to mention sometimes it's just faster to find problem mods if you test in game with only WW + Animations and remove all other mods.

All your Animations should go into their own folder in Mods named Wicked Animations.

Extra sex objects and toys can go in there too.

Typical CC like Hair, Clothing, Makeup, Body Details, Skin Overlays, etc., are usually OK to leave installed.

Other script mods should be added back into game one at a time and retested in game.

Once you have the error start again you know which mod is the problem.