COCO mods from Shacken make pc body invisible

All requirements installed correctly including vagina body but somehow none of COCO mods from Shacked properly work.

One example is Joan of Arc armor. Arm and leg parts work but no pieces concerning chest do,they just make my pc's chest invisible.

How can this be solved? Any tips?

33 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Take it to Schaken Mods then.

I have seen many comments pointing out this exact issue. Only a quarter of them got responded and the answer was install coco vagina body which I already have.

I came here since this site is more alive than that place.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 8:19 AM, Brokedown said:

All requirements installed correctly including vagina body but somehow none of COCO mods from Shacked properly work.

One example is Joan of Arc armor. Arm and leg parts work but no pieces concerning chest do,they just make my pc's chest invisible.

How can this be solved? Any tips?

You MUST run Bodyslide to create your meshes.
If you try to use the mod out of the box, without running Bodyslide, you'll get invisible body/chest piece.
I just tested this with the Joan of Arc outfit and I'm sure it will solve your issue.

I have seen the "coco body required" responses to the invisibility issue.
Afaik, coco body is not required for any coco mod that I'm aware of. The solution is: Run Bodyslide.

I hope this helps. Have a great one.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:57 PM, Skreed said:

What exactly do you mean by run it on bodyslide?

Do I need to correct each armor piece one by one?

I've watched videos and read forums on how to to this but it seems I just can't understand this tool at all.

Can you share what you did?

In general those mods don't come with any prebuild body's and must have the shape generated by the bodyslide tool. You will have to open bodyslide and output each part (or batch build using a shape preset) for each item under the coco mod.

• Basically open bodyslide 
  • Set the sliders to the shape you want/use a preset
  • Then build for each of the coco armor pieces
  • Repeat for each part until all of them are done

Using the batch build button, you apply the currently selected preset to all the parts selected in the batch build window. 

Bodyslide: Guide and Tutorial - Nexus Mods Wiki - provides more information on how to use bodyslide

help.PNG

2 hours ago, jonusl2d said:

In general those mods don't come with any prebuild body's and must have the shape generated by the bodyslide tool. You will have to open bodyslide and output each part (or batch build using a shape preset) for each item under the coco mod.

• Basically open bodyslide 
  • Set the sliders to the shape you want/use a preset
  • Then build for each of the coco armor pieces
  • Repeat for each part until all of them are done

Using the batch build button, you apply the currently selected preset to all the parts selected in the batch build window. 

Bodyslide: Guide and Tutorial - Nexus Mods Wiki - provides more information on how to use bodyslide

help.PNG

Has anyone every complimented how big of a dick you have? I think they should if they haven't. Really appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

I came here to say that I was facing the exact problem that Brokedown was having. Invisible body torso with Coco's Joan of Arc armor, Shacked telling ppl to install coco body, ppl trying that but still having invisible body problem, etc. And doing the solution provided by Skreed and jonusl2d (running bodyslide, which I should have really thought of it sooner), was the solution. I can see the armor in game now.

Thanks to Brokedown for making this topic, and to jonusl2d and Skreed for giving the solution. 

I have another problem after getting the joan of arc armor to work. Whenever I put on the qipaosmp armor in that coco joan of arc armor mod, the smp section (the skirt) stretches to infinity, which eventually causes a CTD. Does anyone have any ideas for how to fix this?