4 hours ago, fallenslayer1 said:

This is the issue i am having i as far as skeletons i have XP32 max skeleton and the modification file for this mod.

20230323110859_1.jpg

20230323110903_1.jpg

20230323110853_1.jpg

Show me the name of the mods you are using for the wigs. So i can do some testing.

Edited by That_Maggot
1 hour ago, fallenslayer1 said:

just looked its the 3ba cbbe 3bbb i am using if that helps.

Its has nothing to do with the body its more related to how the head of the custom race was created. I found a sorta solution but its not perfect also this hair mods don't have physics compare to another mod that another person ask me about but they will be sorta in the correct spot of the custom race (cerinian and katia).

Still, to make all hairs look "ok" with this races we need to move the hairs .nifs a little bit down using outfit studio (i moved down on the Z axis -2.30) so the hair doesn't look like its above these custom races head. However, if we do this we will have to create a .esp and modify all .nifs for this specific races so it doesn't affect the other races. We can also scale it a little bit too if it looks too big.

Hmm, do you need all hairs???

489830_20230323202005_1.png.04f8cccaa88c0ceba556cac7e325faff.png

489830_20230323202015_1.png

489830_20230323202018_1.png

Edited by That_Maggot
21 hours ago, fallenslayer1 said:

no i dont need all of them far from it the one you got in the image and a few of the shoulder length ones are all i was looking to use.

This is gonna take me awhile so hmm... i might have a mod for this tomorrow or saturday.

Here's a .nif on the hair on the photo above if you want to try it out.

This will overwrite Hair 01 if you pasted manually so i recommend having a backup of hair01.nif

EDIT:

I modified all the human wigs but didn't have time to test them yet.
@fallenslayer1
Can you please try them out? Also, backup all the human F wigs.

Cerinian Wigs WIP.rar

Edited by That_Maggot
  • 1 month later...

The Prequel Katia was causing crashes on my machine due to bad textures (known problem on Windows 7), so I decided to look at them and found out that not only they were of improper format, but also had terrible aliasing, banding and broken normals (especially noticeable with eye meshes).

So here are the proper files, touched up (and re-drawn anew in places) and compressed into BC7. Unpack them into

textures\1custom\Prequel Katia\

Prequel katia Fix.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Well yes. The original version of the edit was a mess. All i was able to do back then was to abuse the base mod which was made by kailyf and poke it with a stick within outfitstudio. I didnt even know back then what texture formats really are. Its still interesting to me how you guys keep lewding that model. In retrospect my edit was pretty ugly on a technical level and didnt even represent katia well. I actually had an updates version ready to go, still have. Spent a year learning blender and overall modeling and texturing just for that. But some people were eagier to shittalk and harrass me.. so i pretty much lost the motivation to do anything in terms of releasing it. 

(also you guys pretty much ignored my uploaded images regarding the updates stuff, so i assume interest isnt really existend anyway)

so yea. here. happy birthday. 

there are reasons for why i abandoned and unlisted the mod

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 5:04 AM, Zerorganic said:

you guys pretty much ignored my uploaded images

People literally have no idea who you are. Posting fancy screenshots without any explanation nor tangible files is not going to gain you any response in an obscure thread only 3.5 anons knew about.

Haven't seen anyone shitting on you personally, though. As for ugly or not - people work with what they have. If you can do better - by all means do. I can't speak for anyone else, but would be happy to see the updated Katia.

Edited by MrChow
On 5/1/2023 at 3:44 AM, MrChow said:

The Prequel Katia was causing crashes on my machine due to bad textures (known problem on Windows 7), so I decided to look at them and found out that not only they were of improper format, but also had terrible aliasing, banding and broken normals (especially noticeable with eye meshes).

So here are the proper files, touched up (and re-drawn anew in places) and compressed into BC7. Unpack them into

Prequel katia Fix.7z 4.6 MB · 7 downloads

Thank you Mr. Chow

• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2023 at 8:58 PM, Jaxon Hellsing said:

Hello! I was wondering if the head of the cerinian is a work in progress or something? I saw the ones with the wigs on and I noticed it was different. I was also wondering if it's already available and I just missed it

I use the 3rd preset on the racemenu so it looks more like her and change the color of the hair, eyes and skin and change the hair too.

489830_20230811132356_1.png

Or you can use the preset that's on the main page if you want to use the one the images.

Edited by That_Maggot
On 5/1/2023 at 12:44 PM, MrChow said:

Prequel katia Fix.7z 4.6 MB · 14 downloads

Where to specificly to drop it ? Since the download from here has none of these texture but also the nsfw texture patch has none of these ,asking just in case

1 hour ago, Rafuc said:

Where to specificly to drop it ? Since the download from here has none of these texture but also the nsfw texture patch has none of these ,asking just in case

Here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165555-cerinian-and-katia-extended-skeleton/?do=findComment&comment=3671596

Both nude textures with Mr chow's fix. Its now on the Prequel Katia post.

Edited by That_Maggot
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 3:04 PM, Zerorganic said:

Well yes. The original version of the edit was a mess. All i was able to do back then was to abuse the base mod which was made by kailyf and poke it with a stick within outfitstudio. I didnt even know back then what texture formats really are. Its still interesting to me how you guys keep lewding that model. In retrospect my edit was pretty ugly on a technical level and didnt even represent katia well. I actually had an updates version ready to go, still have. Spent a year learning blender and overall modeling and texturing just for that. But some people were eagier to shittalk and harrass me.. so i pretty much lost the motivation to do anything in terms of releasing it. 

(also you guys pretty much ignored my uploaded images regarding the updates stuff, so i assume interest isnt really existend anyway)

so yea. here. happy birthday. 

there are reasons for why i abandoned and unlisted the mod

Well I for one would be interested and appreciative of a proper update coming out. I'm sorry to hear people have been shitty about it before now...

• 7 months later...

This says Legendary Edition compatible but installing it crashes my game, is there a different file here? Your other file (the pony skeleton) has a file labeled LE, but this one doesn't. Am I being a dumb?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2024 at 12:52 PM, Yuni said:

This says Legendary Edition compatible but installing it crashes my game, is there a different file here? Your other file (the pony skeleton) has a file labeled LE, but this one doesn't. Am I being a dumb?

I'll check it out, but i need to install oldrim first.

Here:

CerinianExtendedSkeleton LE.zip

KatiaExtendedSkeleton LE.zip

It doesn't crash anymore but I haven't completely tested, so if you find something else please post it.

Sorry for this issue, there was a time were these skeletons work on both games now they don't.

Edited by That_Maggot
19 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

It doesn't crash anymore but I haven't completely tested, so if you find something else please post it.

Sorry for this issue, there was a time were these skeletons work on both games now they don't.

I don't have Katia installed, but I can confirm the following with a few minutes of testing.

1: It no longer crashes when I select Cerinean in the race menu.
2: Upon being female cerinean, my labia no longer lags far behind me (indicating the skeleton is working), it keeps up.

Initial impressions good. Will continue testing when I have time.