• 7 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 4:44 AM, ATIMKOS said:

Hi, I read in this thread that derpyhoovesmlp1 try make skeleton for CAN race but I don't know if he/she do this or not. So, can you try make it for CAN pony race or if you have time all CAN races?

Sure, but, It will take some time because there are many races in that mod.

First the pony one i believe. I'll post it here once i finish that one.

Edited by That_Maggot
On 3/30/2021 at 2:56 PM, That_Maggot said:

Cerinian and Katia Extended Skeleton

View File

This is a modified Skeleton created using XPMSSE Skeleton assets. I modified the Skeleton of this races to work with the CBBE 3BA (3BBB) body, it also works with the BHUNP 3BBB body, that means when the character crouches the vagina and the legs meshes will work (they also work for NSFW scenes). I been testing the Skeleton and haven't run into any problems (crashes), if you find any i will try to fix them.

I did this because the XPMSSE Skeleton has some issues with the head bones of these races.

Cerinian Race:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22691

Katia Race:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22729

Prequel Katia Race:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43631

Groovtama gave me permission to use his skeleton to fix them.

I have tested the skeleton on oldrim and it works.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you want these Races to have pink nipples and areolas, you need to download these mods and their requirements:

I left a preset to install just paste the .jslot in your Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets folder and then load it with showracemenu in the Preset tab. Unfortunately the preset doesn't load all the parts correctly, just correct the hair and the color of the eyes and you're good to go.

I believe you won't need my textures edits anymore because of the mods above. Still, they would be here for download.

cerinian cbbe nude textures no vagina.rar 2.51 MB · 267 downloads cerinian cbbe nude textures attempt with vagina.rar 4.79 MB · 693 downloads

That_Maggot_Cerinian_Race_Preset.jslot 19 kB · 312 downloads

Last thing, this is the bodyslide preset that I used, made by FreeShrugsGuy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Cerinian Race SE, Katia Race SE and Prequel Katia
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

SoS support attempt

SoS Cerinian.rar

Sos Support for Katia here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2101-sexualized-katia-race/

Edited by That_Maggot
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rafuc said:

question regarding Prequel Katia,did you edit your own version of it so it works as a PC or are you using the NPC one ? ?Just curious cos i get a error

enb2022_2_1_20_29_54.jpg

Only for the playable one because the full mod crashed a lot when i was testing the skeleton. I installed separately because i wanted to avoid that message.

Still, you can replace the skeleton of the original mod with the one here.

Hmm I'm gonna try fix the mod.

1 hour ago, That_Maggot said:

Only for the playable one because the full mod crashed a lot when i was testing the skeleton. I installed separately because i wanted to avoid that message.

Still, you can replace the skeleton of the original mod with the one here.

Hmm I'm gonna try fix the mod.

If you fix it you could techincly also upload it on Nexus under the name "Fixed Prequel Karia Morigan" ,i think some people who dont bother with LL would appreacite it

On 2/2/2022 at 12:05 PM, Rafuc said:

If you fix it you could techincly also upload it on Nexus under the name "Fixed Prequel Karia Morigan" ,i think some people who dont bother with LL would appreacite it

Well... I try doing a follower mod but the results are the same its keep crashing.

I fixed some stuff with the Playable race but I haven't added the armor to it.

I think the follower is crashing because of the facegen wasn't finished or the npc window on the .esp needs more info? In the end i don't know.

The mod has her appear in Alva's house in Morthal. I modified the .esp to make her appear in the banneredmare but it won't work. (It also crashes in the unmodified .esp)

Unfortunately i couldn't fix it. Maybe someone else can.

I can add the armor to the playable one but its not bodyslided.

Edited by That_Maggot
11 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

Well... I try doing a follower mod but the results are the same its keep crashing.

I think the follower is crashing because of the facegen wasn't finished or the npc window on the .esp needs more info? In the end i don't know.

The mod has her appear in Alva's house in Morthal. I modified the .esp to make her appear in the banneredmare but it won't work. (It also crashes in the unmodified .esp)

Prequel Katia Playable.rar 18.35 MB · 0 downloads Prequel Katia - Follower.rar 347.95 kB · 0 downloads

Heres the thing,the follower one works for some reason,its the PC one that doesnt work ?‍♀️ EDIT:So i tried it,it works but the skin is slitghly off so she has her nipple texture sligtly above where it should,otherwise i dont have any issues ?

Edited by Rafuc
On 2/3/2022 at 8:21 AM, Rafuc said:

Heres the thing,the follower one works for some reason,its the PC one that doesnt work ?‍♀️ EDIT:So i tried it,it works but the skin is slitghly off so she has her nipple texture sligtly above where it should,otherwise i dont have any issues ?

I just checked the body in game and yeah they are moved a little bit. Modified the body texture from the .esp again to be more with the original .esp i think it looks better now.

I removed the playable one from the other post so this one should do. Also, I use the cbbe 3ba body.

prequel.png

Oh yeah, do you want the armor with this mod?

Edited by That_Maggot
On 2/3/2022 at 9:04 PM, That_Maggot said:

I just checked the body in game and yeah they are moved a little bit. Modified the body texture from the .esp again to be more with the original .esp i think it looks better now.

I removed the playable one from the other post so this one should do. Also, I use the cbbe 3ba body.

prequel.png

Oh yeah, do you want the armor with this mod?

Prequel Katia Playable.rar 18.35 MB · 2 downloads

Up to you ,it would be welcome,same as you , 3BA user here also forgot to mention HOLY SHI- this looks good

Edited by Rafuc

If you'd like some help making textures for this race proper, do let me know. I've spent the last month overall futzing with creating custom textures for the pony (CBBE only right now). And oh boy, let me tell you *it's been a damn journey*...I could actually describe this journey if anyone cares to know...But, uh I could give this race a go if you'd like.

1 hour ago, FoxinTale said:

If you'd like some help making textures for this race proper, do let me know. I've spent the last month overall futzing with creating custom textures for the pony (CBBE only right now). And oh boy, let me tell you *it's been a damn journey*...I could actually describe this journey if anyone cares to know...But, uh I could give this race a go if you'd like.

Sure but, I would like help in another custom race I'm trying to create. I already finish the weighting/vertices and rigging for the skeleton but the textures look bad and i don't know how to create body textures base on the model.

My knowledge in adding/creating textures its pretty weak the only thing i did was adding nipples and vagina textures to the cerinian race, but I definitely would love to learn. This is a custom race i been working on:

489830_20220204220217_1.png

The model is from here:

https://twitter.com/vidavoxel/status/1124711895712374784

Edited by That_Maggot
On 2/3/2022 at 6:40 AM, That_Maggot said:

Prequel Katia - Follower.rar 347.95 kB · 4 downloads

Sup ,for some reason she isnt in Alvas house ,unsure where she would be since moveto doesnt move me anywhere and when im inside ,it teleports me out of the house into the void + below such level where your character starts to become spagethi

11 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

Sure but, I would like help in another custom race I'm trying to create. I already finish the weighting/vertices and rigging for the skeleton but the textures look bad and i don't know how to create body textures base on the model.

My knowledge in adding/creating textures its pretty weak the only thing i did was adding nipples and vagina textures to the cerinian race, but I definitely would love to learn. This is a custom race i been working on:

489830_20220204220217_1.png

The model is from here:

https://twitter.com/vidavoxel/status/1124711895712374784

I'll be honest, it took me a month to develop and refine the workflow just to make textures for Skyrim SE. I decided to make my own custom race myself. A goat-person race, but I lack the skills to have a goat head, so I settled on a regular human head, with horns, and "long" ears as a headpart. I've attached two screenshots of the end result.

(Note It gets real technical, but I explain my entire process) 

Now, my workflow isn't the "be all end all" but it is how I figured out how to do it. (I have seven seas versions of Painter 3D and shadermap because Adobe can suck it)

I start with Substance Painter 3D, with a Skyrim import setting made by someone on Nexus. A few hours to days later of tweaking to get it just right (The materials used in the goat is "Fur_FabricSyntheticV3 or 4, and Fur Generator. I will gladly provide the materials I used if you're able to get painter 3D.) combined with using HSL (Hue, Saturation, Lightness) filters on an existing imported skin texture to blend in well... I finally export it as 32 bit tiff, with 64px padding if it's 8192x, 32 pixels if it's 4096x, and 16 px if it's 2048x...you get it from here.

Gimp doesn't like the exported tiffs from Painter (something about alpha channels) , so I have to convert to uncompressed TGA via paint.net. Then I use Shadermap Pro to generate a tangent normal map based off the diffuse/colour image and mix that with the exported normal from Painter, then save that, plus the specular map it generates. This bit only took about a week to figure out, but it is required because I discovered if you skip this step , and just go straight to the next, then your finished normal will be far, far too shiny. your diffuse and specular maps can then be saved as DDS, and used in the game. Unfortunately, the normal maps (_msn) aren't as easy.  *curse you Bethesda*

After saving the tangent normal (it should be largely purple instead of the rainbow we all are used to for Skyrim) you'll want to use XNormal to convert tangent space to object space normal and save that. Now, you will want to load the exported normal from here into Gimp and extract the RGBA channels via decomposing the colours. Then, you'll need to recompose, flipping the green and blue channels, and finally you'll have the MSN  maps we all know. Now, you could stop here but you'll have visible normal map UV seams.

To fix the UV seams, simply just load a body type MSN of the same resolution (after converting to tiff or ta in paint.net) into Gimp, then your normal from the previous step. Make sure this is on top and change it to "soft light" and (optionally) set its opacity to between 50 and 75%. Provided you've been following along, you're now finished with the normal map, and got everything done.  Enjoy the beauty of what you've created.

This was a medium length run-down of the workflow I use to create textures. If you're willing / able to get the tools I use in it (I don't care how you get them) I have no problem with helping you achieve the goal you want and doing a much further in depth run-down or guide and sharing whatever files I need to, as it's a really useful skill to learn if you want to make custom races. 

abigail_v3.png

489830_20220123011354_1.png

5 hours ago, FoxinTale said:

I'll be honest, it took me a month to develop and refine the workflow just to make textures for Skyrim SE. I decided to make my own custom race myself. A goat-person race, but I lack the skills to have a goat head, so I settled on a regular human head, with horns, and "long" ears as a headpart. I've attached two screenshots of the end result.

(Note It gets real technical, but I explain my entire process) 

Now, my workflow isn't the "be all end all" but it is how I figured out how to do it. (I have seven seas versions of Painter 3D and shadermap because Adobe can suck it)

I start with Substance Painter 3D, with a Skyrim import setting made by someone on Nexus. A few hours to days later of tweaking to get it just right (The materials used in the goat is "Fur_FabricSyntheticV3 or 4, and Fur Generator. I will gladly provide the materials I used if you're able to get painter 3D.) combined with using HSL (Hue, Saturation, Lightness) filters on an existing imported skin texture to blend in well... I finally export it as 32 bit tiff, with 64px padding if it's 8192x, 32 pixels if it's 4096x, and 16 px if it's 2048x...you get it from here.

Gimp doesn't like the exported tiffs from Painter (something about alpha channels) , so I have to convert to uncompressed TGA via paint.net. Then I use Shadermap Pro to generate a tangent normal map based off the diffuse/colour image and mix that with the exported normal from Painter, then save that, plus the specular map it generates. This bit only took about a week to figure out, but it is required because I discovered if you skip this step , and just go straight to the next, then your finished normal will be far, far too shiny. your diffuse and specular maps can then be saved as DDS, and used in the game. Unfortunately, the normal maps (_msn) aren't as easy.  *curse you Bethesda*

After saving the tangent normal (it should be largely purple instead of the rainbow we all are used to for Skyrim) you'll want to use XNormal to convert tangent space to object space normal and save that. Now, you will want to load the exported normal from here into Gimp and extract the RGBA channels via decomposing the colours. Then, you'll need to recompose, flipping the green and blue channels, and finally you'll have the MSN  maps we all know. Now, you could stop here but you'll have visible normal map UV seams.

To fix the UV seams, simply just load a body type MSN of the same resolution (after converting to tiff or ta in paint.net) into Gimp, then your normal from the previous step. Make sure this is on top and change it to "soft light" and (optionally) set its opacity to between 50 and 75%. Provided you've been following along, you're now finished with the normal map, and got everything done.  Enjoy the beauty of what you've created.

This was a medium length run-down of the workflow I use to create textures. If you're willing / able to get the tools I use in it (I don't care how you get them) I have no problem with helping you achieve the goal you want and doing a much further in depth run-down or guide and sharing whatever files I need to, as it's a really useful skill to learn if you want to make custom races. 

abigail_v3.png

489830_20220123011354_1.png

Wow, you have to use so many tools for the textures to create all the maps. Ook.

Hmm... The horns of your race are a separate bstrishape nif added to the head of your race so it can have a separate texture or is it merge to the head nif and you have a texture that covers the head and the horns? I'm really curious about this because the custom race has the neck that is merge to the head. I did that by using blender and also because the races i been modifying have the neck that way.

I will try getting the tools as fast as i can so the custom race can be done. Would you like me to send you the Scorbunny race files?

On 2/5/2022 at 8:45 AM, Rafuc said:

Sup ,for some reason she isnt in Alvas house ,unsure where she would be since moveto doesnt move me anywhere and when im inside ,it teleports me out of the house into the void + below such level where your character starts to become spagethi

0-0 ok... I'm gonna try creating a new follower mod separated from the playable .esp i been testing the one from the nexus site and it works but you need to make the custom race appear near you player.placeatme. Still, the one that i did crashes like a minute once you spawn the npc.

EDIT: Aaaaaand its fixed: (No more crashing)

She appears now in the Bannered Mare but there's a bug, her face texture has a black yellow color just press ` and click the katia npc and then type:

setnpcweight 100 and enter

And the face will be corrected.

The armor is still not in these mods because they are not bodyslided.

489830_20220205194656_1.png

Edited by That_Maggot
19 minutes ago, That_Maggot said:

Wow, you have to use so many tools for the textures to create all the maps. Ook.

Hmm... The horns of your race are a separate bstrishape nif added to the head of your race so it can have a separate texture or is it merge to the head nif and you have a texture that covers the head and the horns? I'm really curious about this because the custom race has the neck that is merge to the head. I did that by using blender and also because the races i been modifying have the neck that way.

I will try getting the tools as fast as i can so the custom race can be done. Would you like me to send you the Scorbunny race files?

Yeah the horns are a separate model. Her specific ones use the reikling helmet textures. It's from one of the many wearable horns mod that I turned into a headpart. When I experimented with adding a goat head, I also got about as far as merging the female neck  with the model I was using (which was literally cut off a Garry's Mod player model) in blender. I got as far as that, and begun the UV unwrapping, but had zero clue where to go past there.

I can tell you Gimp , Paint.net (with DDS plugin) and XNormal are just plain free. Shadermap Pro is generally free for this purpose, but if you have the spare cash for the home edition, it's worth it.  Substance Painter is the hard bit. They used to do free education licenses before Adobe bought them, but that could have changed. If you don't feel like giving Adobe more money, I don't blame you. There's ways around that.

As for the model, if you'd like, sure. Send me a PM so we don't clutter up the thread if you would prefer.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:32 AM, That_Maggot said:

0-0 ok... I'm gonna try creating a new follower mod separated from the playable .esp i been testing the one from the nexus site and it works but you need to make the custom race appear near you player.placeatme. Still, the one that i did crashes like a minute once you spawn the npc.

EDIT: Aaaaaand its fixed: (No more crashing)

She appears now in the Bannered Mare but there's a bug, her face texture has a black yellow color just press ` and click the katia npc and then type:

setnpcweight 100 and enter

And the face will be corrected.

The armor is still not in these mods because they are not bodyslided.

489830_20220205194656_1.png

Prequel Katia Playable v2.rar 18.75 MB · 4 downloads Prequel Katia - Follower v2.rar 347.97 kB · 3 downloads

Regarding that bug,is there a way to do a DIY method of fixing it via SSEdit or some other tool? asking just in case cos typing setnpcweight 1/100 every time she does a animation gets mental if you just dont look at her for a split second and suddently she has black dots/blackish fur