Cerinian and Katia Extended Skeleton

View File

This is a modified Skeleton created using XPMSSE Skeleton assets. I modified the Skeleton of these races to work with the CBBE 3BA (3BBB) body, it also works with the BHUNP 3BBB body, that means when the character crouches the vagina and the legs meshes will work (they also work for NSFW scenes). I been testing the Skeleton and haven't run into any problems (crashes), if you find any i will try to fix them.

I did this because the XPMSSE Skeleton has some issues with the head bones of these races.

Cerinian Race:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22691

Katia Race:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22729

Prequel Katia Race:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43631

Groovtama gave me permission to use his skeleton to fix them.

I have tested the skeleton on oldrim and it works.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you want these Races to have pink nipples and areolas, you need to download these mods and their requirements:

I left a preset to install just paste the .jslot in your Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets folder and then load it with showracemenu in the Preset tab. Unfortunately the preset doesn't load all the parts correctly, just correct the hair, eye color and the eye shadow and you're good to go.

I believe you won't need my textures edits anymore because of the mods above. Still, they would be here for download.

cerinian cbbe nude textures no vagina.rar cerinian cbbe nude textures attempt with vagina.rar

That_Maggot_Cerinian_Race_Preset.jslot

Last thing, this is the bodyslide preset that I used, made by FreeShrugsGuy

SoS support for Cerinian race here here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165555-cerinian-and-katia-extended-skeleton/?do=findComment&comment=3642482

Prequel Katia Race Support for Playable, Follower and nude textures here:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Cerinian Race SE, Katia Race SE and Prequel Katia
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 3/31/2021 at 11:57 AM, Hansius said:

Works perfectly, thanks man! By the way where can I find the body texture used in the pic, how it has blue around the nipples?

There you go. I try making the nipples pink but the game changes them to the color of the character.

cbbe nude textures attempt with vagina.rar

cbbe nude textures no vagina.rar

Also, UNP Textures (no nipples and areolas use slavetats) replace the textures manually.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73117?tab=files&file_id=1000193772

Edited by That_Maggot

I just spent all day doing just this, and then I get on here and find someone uploaded just that around the time I got it working. Not that I'm salty or anything, I just think it's a big funny coincidence. Have you been able to get these races to work with Yiffy Age's schlongs without unfitting textures by chance?

41 minutes ago, Swordsmage said:

I just spent all day doing just this, and then I get on here and find someone uploaded just that around the time I got it working. Not that I'm salty or anything, I just think it's a big funny coincidence. Have you been able to get these races to work with Yiffy Age's schlongs without unfitting textures by chance?

Actually i modded the skeleton a week ago but was waiting for warsun99 the creator of the cerinian race mod to respond. Unfortunately he hasn't respond so i uploaded here. Also, what mod are you referring to? Is it this one? because if it is do i need to download all the parts or just the schlongs?

7 minutes ago, That_Maggot said:

Actually i modded the skeleton a week ago but was waiting for warsun99 the creator of the cerinian race mod to respond and well... he never did... so i uploaded here. Also, what mod are you referring to? Is it this one? because if it is do i need to download all the parts or just the schlongs?

All of them i see

11 hours ago, Swordsmage said:

I see what you mean and no, it doesn't seem to work with the schlongs mmm the bones are there but i think i need to create meshes and textures for them or maybe I'm wrong. I don't know, first time working with dicks xD.

8 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

I see what you mean and no, it doesn't seem to work with the schlongs mmm the bones are there but i think i need to create meshes and textures for them or maybe I'm wrong. First time working with dicks xD.

In order to get them to work you need to open the plugin in Creation Kit and go into the ArmorAddon tab and add "DefaultRace" to the allowed races section of the ones you want to use. You have to manually add them through the MCM, but it works. The problem is that the fur textures for them are pretty dark compared to these races so the fur color effects them a lot more harshly, but if you retexture them then all the races that use that penis type will be effected. I was just curious if you had done anything since it was next on my todo list to figure out. 

1 hour ago, Swordsmage said:

In order to get them to work you need to open the plugin in Creation Kit and go into the ArmorAddon tab and add "DefaultRace" to the allowed races section of the ones you want to use. You have to manually add them through the MCM, but it works. The problem is that the fur textures for them are pretty dark compared to these races so the fur color effects them a lot more harshly, but if you retexture them then all the races that use that penis type will be effected. I was just curious if you had done anything since it was next on my todo list to figure out. 

I haven't done anything like this, cause i only cared about the female parts. Still, I can try, but if you want to fix this go for it.

2 hours ago, Swordsmage said:

Nah don't worry about it, not trying to make a request or anything. 

Its cool tho but, i did an .esp with meshes and textures. Still, the colors suck. Not going to release it because the textures and meshes are not mine.

FemalePenis.png

MalePenis.png

On 4/1/2021 at 1:21 PM, That_Maggot said:

Here it is, what a messy mod. It has a lot of redundant folders that messed up with the bodies.

PrequelKatiaExtendedSkeleton.rar 22.01 kB · 1 download

I worked! the C̵̨̟̜͉͓̩̺̮̥̜̔̑̒ṳ̷͉͎̗̫͈̃̄̊͂̑̿͘͠ř̴̦̻̥̳s̴̮̫͖͉̪̺̳̖͊͝ḛ̸͈̣̲̿͆̒͐̈́̃̚͝ͅ has been broken!

I've been trying to Katia working since oblivion but would always find issues with the skeleton.

THANKYOU!

2 minutes ago, mcnv said:

I worked! the C̵̨̟̜͉͓̩̺̮̥̜̔̑̒ṳ̷͉͎̗̫͈̃̄̊͂̑̿͘͠ř̴̦̻̥̳s̴̮̫͖͉̪̺̳̖͊͝ḛ̸͈̣̲̿͆̒͐̈́̃̚͝ͅ has been broken!

I've been trying to Katia working since oblivion but would always find issues with the skeleton.

THANKYOU!

You're welcome.

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2021 at 4:24 PM, lanrund said:

how to use that textures in Prequel Katia ?

You mean adding the nude parts, right? Because the textures that i edited is just for the Cerinian Race. Still, i can edit the prequel katia textures and add the nude parts.

On 5/9/2021 at 4:24 PM, lanrund said:

how to use that textures in Prequel Katia ?

I recommend downloading these mods and their requirements:

If you don't like the colors of the nipples and areolas you can change the color in the showracemenu and in the body paint tab.

489830_20210513025330_1.png

On 5/15/2021 at 9:24 PM, derpyhoovesmlp1 said:

But how did you make the skeleton works ?? cuz trying to do the same whit the CAN mod

By using NifSkope and editing the custom race Skeleton to match some parts of the XPMSSE Skeleton. Is just copying, pasting and testing the new skeleton in game but there are some parts that don't work making the game crash, so you must be careful what you are pasting. What's the CAN mod?? Is it this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12315

Also, how do you know it crashes? Well... here are the 3 things you can do to test if it works:

1.- Start a new game with the new custom race and the new skeleton applied. If it doesn't crash you're good, if it crash, edit the skeleton again. You might also crash in the decapitation scene at the start of the game.

2.- Start a nsfw scene with the custom race. You might see the new custom race with the new skeleton working but once you start a nsfw scene it might crash but if it doesn't you're good. If it crash, edit the skeleton again.

3.- Test the new race by saving and closing the game, and coming back to the game. Once you comeback to the game with the new race already "working" you might run with a bug that keeps you stuck on 1st person mode and you can't move (it happen to me once i started testing but manage to made it work). If you don't get this bug you are all good. If not, edit the skeleton again.

On 5/16/2021 at 2:17 AM, That_Maggot said:

By using NifSkope and editing the custom race Skeleton to match some parts of the XPMSSE Skeleton. Is just copying, pasting and testing the new skeleton in game but there are some parts that don't work making the game crash, so you must be careful what you are pasting. What's the CAN mod?? Is it this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12315

Also, how do you know it crashes? Well... here are the 3 things you can do to test if it works:

1.- Start a new game with the new custom race and the new skeleton applied. If it doesn't crash you're good, if it crash, edit the skeleton again. You might also crash in the decapitation scene at the start of the game.

2.- Start a nsfw scene with the custom race. You might see the new custom race with the new skeleton working but once you start a nsfw scene it might crash but if it doesn't you're good. If it crash, edit the skeleton again.

3.- Test the new race by saving and closing the game, and coming back to the game. Once you comeback to the game with the new race already "working" you might run with a bug that keeps you stuck on 1st person mode and you can't move (it happen to me once i started testing but manage to made it work). If you don't get this bug you are all good. If not, edit the skeleton again.

OK i see so in mi case ill just copy the bone from the head to the XPMSEE Skeleton and try it out cuz the bone work on the model you can save it and load the game and it still working whit the only problem is that the head dosent track the body so it stays in same  place no matter what you do ( sorry if my english is kinda trash)

On 5/20/2021 at 2:13 PM, derpyhoovesmlp1 said:

OK i see so in mi case ill just copy the bone from the head to the XPMSEE Skeleton and try it out cuz the bone work on the model you can save it and load the game and it still working whit the only problem is that the head dosent track the body so it stays in same  place no matter what you do ( sorry if my english is kinda trash)

We can use google translate if that helps. I did something similar but i copy the parts of the xpmsse skeleton and paste them to the custom race skeleton. I did run with a similar bug but it only happened when I paste the xpmsse skeleton on the custom race skeleton folder and just rename it and test in game and this happens:

That's why i took the longer route by adding the missing parts to the custom race skeleton or even replace them or create new ones (this sometimes causes crashes). Still, if you need help with a certain race I can try and help. Also, I used this guide, go straight to step 2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SrwL4L61o__nrqCNKXsg1vB1ceibEKzc/view it shows how to replace/add parts, even tho it only shows the genitals and breasts.

Edited by That_Maggot