17 minutes ago, Rafuc said:

Regarding that bug,is there a way to do a DIY method of fixing it via SSEdit or some other tool? asking just in case cos typing setnpcweight 1/100 every time she does a animation gets mental if you just dont look at her for a split second and suddently she has black dots/blackish fur

I have to do more testing i guess first time i do a follower and it "works".

On 2/12/2022 at 12:22 AM, Rafuc said:

Regarding that bug,is there a way to do a DIY method of fixing it via SSEdit or some other tool? asking just in case cos typing setnpcweight 1/100 every time she does a animation gets mental if you just dont look at her for a split second and suddently she has black dots/blackish fur

Aaaaaaand its fixed.

Just need it to create FaceGenData files for the follower mod and its all good now. I even tested the follower with sexlab and the Face texture stays as it should.

Also, I added a nipple and areola texture for the body if you don't want to use slavetats but you have to installed manually just paste the texture in the correct folder and overwrite.

UPDATE:

Skeleton updated

- Added NiBillboardNode 'CamSpin'

- Fixed the Nude textures folders (whoops).
- Added new textures base on MrChow

Thank you @MrChow

Thank you sahimuyayu2 for spotting these missing features.

Prequel Katia Nude Textures Fix with Mr chow fix.zip Prequel Katia Playable v3.4.rar Prequel Katia - Follower v3.rar

Note: This is for SSE.

katia nude.png

Edited by That_Maggot
9 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

Aaaaaaand its fixed.

Just need it to create FaceGenData files for the follower mod and its all good now. I even tested the follower with sexlab and the Face texture stays as it should.

Also, I added a nipple and areola texture for the body if you don't want to use slavetats but you have to installed manually just paste the texture in the correct folder and overwrite.

Prequel Katia Nude Textures.rar 2.86 MB · 0 downloads Prequel Katia Playable v3.rar 18.75 MB · 0 downloads Prequel Katia - Follower v3.rar 64.42 kB · 0 downloads

katia nude.png

Neat,suprisingly fixing it myself wasnt that hard cos all i needed to do was to make a correct bashedpatch ,tho this looks nicer

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LucidPariah said:

Greetings! So I was playing with some hdt smp wigs, they work, but the hair clips through the Cerinian race breasts. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

Hair physics hmm can you please send me picture of the problem? Also, what mod are you using?

Edited by That_Maggot
On 2/26/2022 at 10:56 AM, LucidPariah said:

I downloaded this mod to check out the wigs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43120?tab=description

and i been having a major issue with the wigs being extended to the ground and i see that yours looks good but has a little bit of clipping, mine are like in the picture.

I tested the wigs with all the races but all have the same issue.

Did you download something else?

Also, I am in AE.

489830_20220226171412_1.png

Edited by That_Maggot
4 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

I downloaded it this mod to check out the wigs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43120?tab=description

and i been having a major issue with the wigs being extended to the ground and i see that yours looks good but has a little bit of clipping, mine are like in the picture.

I tested the wigs with all the races but all have the same issue.

Did you download something else?

Also, I am in AE.

489830_20220226171412_1.png

Im still running 1.5.80 so maybe the SMP Hairs and Wigs doesnt like the AE HDT-SMP?

Found It!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-OjPh3Npy50pSm09e-89VWaBbdvtuOJ1/view On the 2nd page of posts the guy has an AE version!

Unless the additemmenu had been updated for AE, books to get wigs are on the shelves under the counter in Bannered mare

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2022 at 10:30 PM, LucidPariah said:

Im still running 1.5.80 so maybe the SMP Hairs and Wigs doesnt like the AE HDT-SMP?

Found It!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-OjPh3Npy50pSm09e-89VWaBbdvtuOJ1/view On the 2nd page of posts the guy has an AE version!

Unless the additemmenu had been updated for AE, books to get wigs are on the shelves under the counter in Bannered mare

Just tested the wigs with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339?tab=description

And the hair physics work but the wig is a bit above these Custom races head. It doesn't clip with the body tho.

f.gif

Edited by That_Maggot
On 4/5/2022 at 5:13 AM, That_Maggot said:

Just tested the wigs with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339?tab=description

And the hair physics work but the wig is a bit above these Custom races head. It doesn't clip with the body tho.

f.gif

I tried the Cerinian Race default skleton but the game will not load with it active. The Cerinian race doesnt show up in bodyslide. With it being a custom skeleton could that be my issue? I had to find a TeraElin V2 (currently deactivated) bodyslide set on some random Korean website to make that show in bodyslide but have not found any way to do the same for Cerinian. Would you by any chance have the files to make it apear in bodyslide?

14 hours ago, LucidPariah said:

I tried the Cerinian Race default skleton but the game will not load with it active. The Cerinian race doesnt show up in bodyslide. With it being a custom skeleton could that be my issue? I had to find a TeraElin V2 (currently deactivated) bodyslide set on some random Korean website to make that show in bodyslide but have not found any way to do the same for Cerinian. Would you by any chance have the files to make it apear in bodyslide?

That's because the Cerinian race uses the body that you use on bodyslide. I use the CBBE 3BA body that's why i think the wigs work. Still, it is possible to use another body modifying the .esp and adding a body of the bodyslide femalebody.nif to the folder/path that has the cerinian race body. And, it could be that the you need a compatible version of skse but i dont know. Im up to date with the game and some mods do work.

Also, what body are you using? And what's name of the wig are you using? Just to double check.

Edited by That_Maggot
On 4/9/2022 at 4:36 PM, That_Maggot said:

That's because the Cerinian race uses the body that you use on bodyslide. I use the CBBE 3BA body that's why i think the wigs work. Still, it is possible to use another body modifying the .esp and adding a body of the bodyslide femalebody.nif to the folder/path that has the cerinian race body. And, it could be that the you need a compatible version of skse but i dont know. Im up to date with the game and some mods do work.

Also, what body are you using? And what's name of the wig are you using? Just to double check.

I am also using CBBE 3BA. Ive tried multiple different hair/wig packs (Apachii Sky Hair, KS Hairdos - HDT SMP) . Weird thing is collision works fine on vanilla and other custom races with the same hair. Ive disabled mods, moved multiple files around in my load order and I just cant figure it out whats wrong. Might have to just settle for short wigs that dont drape over the front. I appreciate the help and ill let you know if I ever figure out how to fix it

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theopu23 said:

Is the requirements for le just the le versions? and is Prequel Katia Race incompatible?

The Skeletons and textures will work in both versions last time i checked but, the .esp like races and sos may not work. Still, I will test if the prequel katia race and follower "works" with oldrim.

Edit: Nope, the Race and Follower mods they do not work.

Edited by That_Maggot
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 12:02 AM, That_Maggot said:

Aaaaaaand its fixed.

Prequel Katia Nude Textures.rar 2.86 MB · 32 downloads Prequel Katia Playable v3.rar 18.75 MB · 25 downloads Prequel Katia - Follower v3.rar 64.42 kB · 19 downloads

Note: This is for SSE.

katia nude.png

It appears that the author of this mod or the person who ported the prequel katia mod to SSE has hidden it on Nexus. So i guess this place is where you can download it now... I hope my "fork" has nothing to do with it.

8 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

It appears that the author of this mod or the person who ported the prequel katia mod to SSE has hidden it on Nexus. So i guess this place is where you can download it now... I hope my "fork" has nothing to do with it.

The page mentions the reason, I guess?

image.png.3082c4178b038f20eccff9a52edb1983.png

Not a fan of hiding mods because they're no longer supported tbh.

On 7/9/2022 at 12:19 AM, Mogotke said:

The page mentions the reason, I guess?

image.png.3082c4178b038f20eccff9a52edb1983.png

Not a fan of hiding mods because they're no longer supported tbh.

I assume the "issues" was them not doing anything,they just ported and abadoned it. So this is the only place where you can get her now

Hey @That_Maggot thanks for your files, they are amazing. I tried making the Cerinian Skeleton compatible with 3ba by myself but I could'nt figure out NifSkope, so your skeleton fixes everything.

But the only thing that is missing is the Body Scale sliders in RaceMenu

When I select this race there is a reduced ammount of options for this Tab.

image.png.c0f1e2fe2c0305770739710e5692f351.png

This also happens with the Katia Race.

In other races they work and there are alot more options. I can set things like Thigh Length, Spine Length, etc.

image.png.79631b7039d96f44e582969b107107bc.png

I tried your Can (Pony) Skeleton and they also work, I wonder if it has something to do with some extra bones for the Cerinian/Katia Race? Do you know what could be the problem?

1 hour ago, sahimuyayu2 said:

Hey @That_Maggot thanks for your files, they are amazing. I tried making the Cerinian Skeleton compatible with 3ba by myself but I could'nt figure out NifSkope, so your skeleton fixes everything.

In other races they work and there are alot more options. I can set things like Thigh Length, Spine Length, etc.

I tried your Can (Pony) Skeleton and they also work, I wonder if it has something to do with some extra bones for the Cerinian/Katia Race? Do you know what could be the problem?

This is new to me, i didn't saw those options but I'll see what i can do.

Edited by That_Maggot
6 hours ago, sahimuyayu2 said:

489830_20220717184447_1.png.254bd89648b4c5068a9654a163157a07.png

Done, I also added to the Katia, Prequel Katia, and CaN/CaS races. But, if something is still missing please post it.

Also, thank you for spotting this.

Edited by That_Maggot

Wow, thanks for the fast response!

I was testing it out and can confirm that they now appear, but most of them do nothing.

For example: Leg Length (Calf) works

821200739_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.19-09_55_02_32.png.b02a5f8221f2a6b098351ef688f81ee7.png1290551469_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.19-09_55_22_68.png.9bc5b47b9215db413b55c4acdc9db0c8.png

But Leg Length (Thigh) doesn't.

image.png.34ce41b45e6f39d8a98b012e068c1572.png

Here is some examples of what im talking about with other races

Leg Length:

image.png.2cf58ef6fa1613870298d389d1e2766e.pngimage.png.ae5ef01ada1c6cb6a729f9053a9c856e.png

Spine Length:

image.png.763e319d15cd46534dc4f4e5d79999ba.pngimage.png.854a3f4bce17a1858ad0d05932650976.png

50 minutes ago, sahimuyayu2 said:

Wow, thanks for the fast response!

I was testing it out and can confirm that they now appear, but most of them do nothing.

For example: Leg Length (Calf) works

821200739_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.19-09_55_02_32.png.b02a5f8221f2a6b098351ef688f81ee7.png1290551469_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.19-09_55_22_68.png.9bc5b47b9215db413b55c4acdc9db0c8.png

But Leg Length (Thigh) doesn't.

image.png.34ce41b45e6f39d8a98b012e068c1572.png

Here is some examples of what im talking about with other races

Leg Length:

image.png.2cf58ef6fa1613870298d389d1e2766e.pngimage.png.ae5ef01ada1c6cb6a729f9053a9c856e.png

Spine Length:

image.png.763e319d15cd46534dc4f4e5d79999ba.pngimage.png.854a3f4bce17a1858ad0d05932650976.png

I'm gonna test them all and make a list just to be sure which ones need to be fixed.

Edit:

I think these are the ones that don't work:

- Upper Arm Length

- Fore Arm Length

- Thumb Length

- Index Finger Length

- Middle Finger Length

- Ring Finger Length

- Pinky Length

- Waist

- Spine Length (Lower hips)

- Spine Length (Upper hips)

- Spine Length (Waist)

- Spine Length (Torso)

- Leg Lenght (Thigh)

Also, there are some breasts ones that don't work but they also don't work with regular races:

- Breasts

- Left Breast

- Right Breast

- Left Breast Curve

- Right Breast Curve

Do they work for you?

Edited by That_Maggot
14 hours ago, sahimuyayu2 said:

Can confirm that the ones you listed don't work and the rest they do.

Also I have this mod installed Racemenu - Thigh Position Sliders at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

that adds 3 sliders for thighs that also don't work.

Well i just fixed the problem, and now i can modify skeletons with Nikskope without crashing the game. I feel powerful.

Gonna try that mod. But first, update all the skeletons.

Also, here's a new Skeleton for the Cerinian Race if you want to try it out.

Edit: Removed the skeleton from here now its on the page of the mod.

Edited by That_Maggot