SSE subtle NPC breast physic ?

I'm looking to have all female NPC with a subtle breast physic when walking/running, with cloth on.

I'm new to SE but when I was playing LE back in the day(using unpb etc) I can recall all my female NPC having that normal breast physic without my FPS going into oblivion and my computer was WAY weaker than today.
So here I'm : using CBBE body curvy, go in bodyslide, pick the physic body option, build the body, batch all outfit... load my game and... NPC don't have breast physic......................
If I use a body like 3BBB etc, with crazy HDT smp and/or CBPC things, sure it juggle everywhere but it's too much and it just destroy my FPS.

So anyone can just point me out how to just have "simple" breast physic in SE for NPC/player? like in good ol days? I can change to unpb (or w/e new version) if really necessary.
note : i'm using HDT smp for the HDT hair though(love those pony tails), and i don't care about butt or belly physic.

Easiest way would be set CBBE 3BBB to use SMP + CBPC, pick a "firm" CBPC preset (this is done in the CBBE 3BBB installer, the CBPC preset can be further tweak manually by editing the cbpconfig.txt) and manually enable SMP for the NPCs you want (this is done via hotkeys/powers in game). By default the game will use CBPC for every other female NPC and you'll only get SMP in the NPCs you chose or your own character (or don't use SMP at all and only keep it installed for the hair, like I said if you go for a SMP+CBPC install of CBBE 3BBB by default every female character/NPC uses CBPC).