Gif by FaithFear
--- Requirement ---

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XMPSSE
CBBE 3BA, TBD SE, or BHUNP
HDT-SMP SE or CBPC
BodySlide & Outfit Studio 
Netlmmerse Override or Racemenu SE

--- How To Get ---

The clothing and light armor variants of the outfit set can be obtained via crafting at any Tanning Rack, or by using AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

--- Credits ---

Thank you to a Secret Ultra Mega Ultimate Generously illegal friend for the crazy good texture work!
Credits and thanks to Daymarr for the TBD bodyslide, and esp edits.
Much thanks to NecrosisZA for helping me fix the UVs, and Zynx for the help on the 3BA bodyslide!

Thank you to these people for helping with the screenshots and testing:
Wayne, imhetzer, Ethanut, Boombox, Kyra_Storm, Zynx, Sumugi, Alexander, Morne, FaithFear, DefinitelyNotShnub.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Omg it would have been perfect if the tights were just an item that adds a diffuse texture on the legs so it fits every body type, because my character doesnt have muscular legs and i was just looking for a plain color tight bodysuit

edit: both diffuse and specular or keep the mesh and make the normal map able to merge with the legs i guess? but i have no idea how to do it and i do realise that this is not the author's responsibility if this is the author maybe it's someone that just ported it but i have no idea about that either because i dont know all the outfit authors

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...