Lewdrraria, an NSFW Terraria Discord server, sharing resource and texture packs.

Heyo! I'm coming here to Invite people to Lewdrraria, a Discord Server for NSFW Terraria content.

From Fanart, to Resource/Texture packs and Sprites, I'm hoping Spriters, Lewd Terrarians and anyone who wants to see Terraria become a Sexy Wonderland

The Server should become a central hub where Spriters can post the updates to their Resource Packs and their followers who would be able to more easily keep up to date. 
People are also free to share and contribute things they've found/made, as well as work with other spriters to complete some sprites/textures. 

Come Join if you're interested!!! 
https://discord.gg/tkxtuyjZTR

Here are some Sexy Terraria Content!

SexyNimbus.gif

NPC_422.png

NPC_493.png

NPC_507.png

NPC_517.png

(WIP) Eye of Cthulhu monstergirl.png

Titraria.png

WaifuPlayer.png

WaifuPlayer2.png

WaifuPlayer3.png

WaifuZombie.gif

Partygirl.png

PartygirlNude.png

• 6 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:42 PM, DestroKind said:

Heyo! I'm coming here to Invite people to Lewdrraria, a Discord Server for NSFW Terraria content.

From Fanart, to Resource/Texture packs and Sprites, I'm hoping Spriters, Lewd Terrarians and anyone who wants to see Terraria become a Sexy Wonderland

The Server should become a central hub where Spriters can post the updates to their Resource Packs and their followers who would be able to more easily keep up to date. 
People are also free to share and contribute things they've found/made, as well as work with other spriters to complete some sprites/textures. 

SexyNimbus.gif

NPC_422.png

NPC_493.png

NPC_507.png

NPC_517.png

Titraria.png

WaifuPlayer.png

WaifuPlayer2.png

WaifuPlayer3.png

WaifuZombie.gif

Partygirl.png

PartygirlNude.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 6:42 AM, DestroKind said:

SexyNimbus.gif

NPC_422.png

NPC_493.png

NPC_507.png

NPC_517.png

Titraria.png

WaifuPlayer.png

WaifuPlayer2.png