Can't get third sim to join sex

Hi. So while I can ask others to join in a three way, nothing happens. Like, I don't get a message that they refused or accepted. I just ask someone to join, pick a position and then... nada. As if I never clicked in the first place.

I'm using WickedWhims and Kinky World. I've tried giving all three sims polyamorous, and they're all in a relationship with one another. Doesn't help.

What's wrong?

EDIT: I realized now when I tested having the two females (my PC is male, these are NPC's but I took control over them to test) have sex that they are "sexually incompatible" and will refuse to have sex with each other (despite being willing to be girlfriends...). Where do I find these compatibility settings?

24 minutes ago, smarties44 said:

Hi. So while I can ask others to join in a three way, nothing happens. Like, I don't get a message that they refused or accepted. I just ask someone to join, pick a position and then... nada. As if I never clicked in the first place.

I'm using WickedWhims and Kinky World. I've tried giving all three sims polyamorous, and they're all in a relationship with one another. Doesn't help.

What's wrong?

Kinky World was/is a Sims 3 mod only

Unless it's something new I haven't seen yet.

Check these WW settings...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF

Thanks! Sorry, mixed up the names. Had to look it up and realized it's Kinky Whims/Devious Desires, which I now realize has been banned on here due to code theft. Damn. 

And I found a fix just before you posted; I needed to uncheck "Respect Gender Preference Switch" in the sex interaction settings. More of a workaround than a fix, since what I'd really want to do is change their preferences, but whatever.

1 hour ago, smarties44 said:

"Respect Gender Preference Switch"

This is not really the switch to use as you might have more gay sex going on than you want.

Your active sim might get asked by both genders unless you don't mind of course.

Better to try the settings I mentioned instead if all you want is other sims to join in for group sex.

This kind-of ignores genders for group sex only rather than making all sims bi-sexual.

However when on other lots, public or residential, other NPC's might also join in.

1 hour ago, smarties44 said:

More of a workaround than a fix, since what I'd really want to do is change their preferences, but whatever.

You can do this for individual sims and leave the WW global settings to respect gender preferences if you only want certain sims to join in.

They will all need to be set as bi-sexual genders so you might see FF or MM starting out depending on which sims are changed.

I assume you have a household with several sims that you wan't this for instead of game wide?

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

This is not really the switch to use as you might have more gay sex going on than you want.

Your active sim might get asked by both genders unless you don't mind of course.

Better to try the settings I mentioned instead if all you want is other sims to join in for group sex.

This kind-of ignores genders for group sex only rather than making all sims bi-sexual.

However when on other lots, public or residential, other NPC's might also join in.

You can do this for individual sims and leave the WW global settings to respect gender preferences if you only want certain sims to join in.

They will all need to be set as bi-sexual genders so you might see FF or MM starting out depending on which sims are changed.

I assume you have a household with several sims that you wan't this for instead of game wide?

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

Thanks! That command is exactly what I was looking for.

• 5 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 10:47 AM, Scorpio said:

I am having the same issues but i am unable to find the joining compliance options

6 minutes ago, babuchas said:

Click on your sim, then "Wicked", then "Settings", then "sex settings", then "autonomy settings", then "autonomy awareness" and you will see both options. 

I figured that out i ended up starting my own thread b/c no matter what i try i cannot get people to join. the thread shows what i'm dealing with and also has my most recent log if you want to check it out. 

• 2 years later...
On 3/28/2021 at 3:47 PM, Scorpio said:

Where to find these settings ? in game files or where am a noob mind telling me?. Thanks in advance.