Bonjour
j’ai ce message d’erreur, tous mes mods sont à jour... je viens de les prendres à l’instant, mais ce message m’empeche d’utiliser votre mod.

Ver LL.3.0b at Time: 27/03/21 17:36:23 sur Windows avec WW v163g et Basemental vous déteste au 1.72.28.1030
Traceback (dernier appel le plus récent) :
Fichier « E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py », ligne 72, en emballage
Fichier « E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py », ligne 533, en store_result_for_outcome
Fichier « E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py », ligne 166, en add_clients_to_appropriate_situation
Fichier « E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0b\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py », ligne 207, en create_situation
Fichier « T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163g\injector.py », ligne 26, en _wrapped_function
Fichier « T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163g\stripclub_banned_situations.py », ligne 91, en _wickedwhims_create_situation_on_business_lot
Fichier « T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py », ligne 551, en create_situation
AttributError : l’objet « NoneType » n’a pas d’attribut « coût »

Hello, really sorry to have posted in French, I use google chrome, which automatically translates the sites I visit into French, it was not out of rudeness :) . I hope to read you as soon as possible as to the resolution of my problem. I tested all the solutions read on other forums and yours .. :( 

4 hours ago, Spazemtaz said:

Hello, really sorry to have posted in French, I use google chrome, which automatically translates the sites I visit into French, it was not out of rudeness :) . I hope to read you as soon as possible as to the resolution of my problem. I tested all the solutions read on other forums and yours .. :( 

Need to update Nisa's Wicked Perversions... it's now at v3.0ba