Star Dynasties

Is anyone looking at making some mods for Star Dynasties in the near future?

Its a relatively new game and could be said to be a simplified crusader king in space. The game is turn - based and every character in the game has their own turn were they can do whatever they want, with the options given to them.

The maps are kinda small for now but over all the games seems like its got a lot of potential; I mean it would be a shame if we couldn't have some more interesting content.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194590/Star_Dynasties/

P.S - Who's getting Subverse - 1 day till release.

7 hours ago, DeiRexDraco said:

Is anyone looking at making some mods for Star Dynasties in the near future?

Its a relatively new game and could be said to be a simplified crusader king in space. The game is turn - based and every character in the game has their own turn were they can do whatever they want, with the options given to them.

The maps are kinda small for now but over all the games seems like its got a lot of potential; I mean it would be a shame if we couldn't have some more interesting content.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194590/Star_Dynasties/

P.S - Who's getting Subverse - 1 day till release.

Hadn't heard of it yet, but then I don't keep on top of current events so much.  As for Subverse, I've kept one eye on it, but it's still in my "wait and see" box.

Also, this probably belongs in the General Gaming sub-forum, or if you're specifically trying to go for 'naughty modding', then the Adult Gaming area.  Or at least, things of this nature tend to garner more visibility and attention there than here.  ^_^

• 1 year later...
On 3/31/2021 at 2:08 AM, Froggy said:

Let me know when it's no longer Early Access, and then if they're being honest about leaving Early Access, and I might pick it up.

Seems like it is out of EA now. Played around for a bit and it was fun enough. Characters could be prettier though.

• 2 weeks later...