DOAXVV mods by teddy (STEAM-Centered)

3 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Gentlemen,

I decided not to make mods for this week's event.

Consider using mods of look4love and Lunatic dawn instead.

Happy new year!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138649-doaxvv-mod-postingmod-updates/?do=findComment&comment=3625959

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138649-doaxvv-mod-postingmod-updates/?do=findComment&comment=3628647

are there any changes we have to make to get it to work on Steam version? doesnt work for me.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:50 AM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

[Face & Body] Mila (Replaces Patty/Default Hair, STEAM)

* May conflict with mods changes Patty's skin/face (facial expression, makeup, bp boob, ...)

* Some accessories won't fit well.

* Better result with 4K resolution.

* Nude skin is included.

CTRL + Q : On/Off

DOAX-VenusVacation_220116_193052.thumb.jpg.5bf53a3da72c4c535a568a28e1a7bf52.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220116_193302.thumb.jpg.2e0ed444c9c7b0d5e57cf120b3fb1eaa.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220116_193349.thumb.jpg.6f75ed9f6c724a257312fad469a6c61f.jpg

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1349316&key=332c488453907ba6e5dbc80271be8cfe 15.94 MB · 1,327 downloads

PLEASE HELP!
i dont know why the eff Patty 2 Mila is so fucked up but ive disabled almost every mod except gacha demise and cc and hi-metal
i think the last patch ruined something. 
any fixes? i gotta be honest and i dont wanna sound rude but i love Mila and HATE Patty so i neeeed this mod :'( 

image.png.74e4a4cf4b669e9a7c7555d1133a69c9.png

3 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

I confirmed the mod don’t hide nails. It should be other mods.

I figured out that the nails only disappear in the 'No Skirt' state of Bouquet Carnation.

On 5/10/2022 at 8:01 AM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

[SSR] Bouquet Carnation - Nagisa

* The size of flowers on shoes reduced

* The front part of lower skirt (blue) removed by default

* Transparency problem on panty frill

CTRL + X (Top) : Org. -> Lesser Top -> Transparent -> Topless -> No Necklace
CTRL + Z (Skirt) : Org. -> No Lower Skirt -> Transparent(Mid) -> No Upper -> No Skirt
CTRL + C (Panty) : Org. -> No Panty Frill -> No Panty
CTRL + V (Armlet) : Org. -> No Armlet Clothing -> None

DOAX-VenusVacation_220510_234910.jpg.65826417fbd570f24d26bbd6a4190123.jpg

The nails are even missing in your last screen shot for that mod

@teddy_DOAXVV So, I got really lucky because I finally pulled Patty, was trying really hard to get her to use your Paddy-2-Mila Swap Mod so I finally have all of the original DoA Characters available. But for the life of me could not get it to work properly, the skin itself loaded fine but was still on Patty's normal face with a glitched out hairstyle and I also couldn't really swap between characters with the CTRL+Q shortcut. I couldn't really explain myself what went wrong, because all the other character swaps worked perfectly and I don't have any other mods installed, that mess with Patty's files in any way.
But in the end, just as a shot in the dark, tried the DMM Version of the file (I'm playing on steam) and that worked perfectly just as the other character swap mods. Wanted to post this, just in case others might have the same problem, maybe the Steam and DMM files for Mila are uploaded the wrong way around?

Nonetheless, thank you very much for those mods. I'm still hoping that we eventually could get Lisa, Christie, Rachel and Mila proper way down the line in the game, but if that never happens, at least we have this great middle-ground solution through your mods... 

The face swaps for Monica and Helena seem to have some issue on JP steam version, I didn't get any mod conflicts & CTRL+Q doesn't seem to work & I'm using your latest JP/DMM ini file.

PS: Would it be possible for a Rachel hair swap for Helena? I'm kinda digging Rachel's hair on her as seen on the pic.

EDIT: The Monica issue has been solved I just needed to download the one with Lisa/Pai face swap mod.DOAX_VV 2023-01-02 03-01-38.png

DOAX_VV 2023-01-02 19-43-43.png

Edited by HugawBugan
On 12/29/2022 at 10:39 PM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Replace your dx3d.ini with mine on page 1.

i did but i still have the same results. i even restarted the game and reset my mod cache with ctrl+alt+f10
fyi i am using non-japanese steam version of d3dx.ini

but i found a solution with another user who u told to use the updated file. its for DMM but it works for me. if anyone can provide the updated steam on that works then that would be cool too. 
ty

Edited by j_money1000
addition to post x2