DOAXVV mods by teddy (STEAM-Centered)

2 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

No, it’s not for Luna.

You’d better reinstall 3dmigoto and Don’t update it using mod manager.

You've had to explain that one so many times you might want to put it on the top post (if you can) or make a keyboard macro to help prevent hair/temper/faith-in-humanity loss. ?

Really though, I'd like to know how you get access to some of these outfits. I've been stagnating in the same thing for a long long time. I think after they introduced the paid system the rates for the free gacha dropped. 

Hi, I DLed the Moonlight Shadow mod, it works fine for my helena but does not apply itself to my honoka. I have tried applying the mod in the situation where 1 character only had the costume on and the other did not. Am I missing something??

Sorry if the formatting is weird or not according to any guidelines. I just lurk here 

Spoiler

image_2021-08-18_212900.png

Edited by rlzx2
47 minutes ago, rlzx2 said:

Hi, I DLed the Moonlight Shadow mod, it works fine for my helena but does not apply itself to my honoka. I have tried applying the mod in the situation where 1 character only had the costume on and the other did not. Am I missing something??

Sorry if the formatting is weird or not according to any guidelines. I just lurk here 

Reveal hidden contents

There are 3 different body types.

Common - most girls

Honoka type - Honoka/Luna/Sayuri

Marie type - Marie/Nagisa/Kanna

Not all mods are made for all body types.

1 hour ago, rlzx2 said:

Hide contents

If you make honoka ver. Can you shared this honoka mod ver ?
Thx 

Edited by chalombobo
5 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Gentlemen,

I spent all my v-stones to get "[SSR] Soda Float" and found it works well with a pre-released mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-modding-thread-and-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=3096089

No mod for this week's event.

Take care.

(Edit) I got Moonlight shadow for Sayuri/Honoka just now. I'll release the mod soon.

wow thats so nice and i will wait your mod
thank you

1 hour ago, bimbimz said:

What's wrong with common?
I think the word common should be removed

image.png.44002bd85ebeca26c7fe2beb52fdaa61.png

Its called 'common' because its the most common body type. I don't know how else to explain to you other than to direct you to a dictionary.

1 hour ago, zalkdan said:

image.png.44002bd85ebeca26c7fe2beb52fdaa61.png

Its called 'common' because its the most common body type. I don't know how else to explain to you other than to direct you to a dictionary.

Good explanation. thank you

Now I have to wait for type marie rose.
if it's not there also might have to tear Marie Rose's [SSR] Moonlight Shadow :(

11 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

[SSR] Jewel Peridot - Tamaki's Birthday

CTRL + X (Dress & Necklace) : Org -> Shorter Dress (No Dress Frill) -> No Dress -> No Necklace
CTRL + Z (Arm Clothing & Chains) :  Org. -> No Arm Clothing (Left) -> No Leg Chain -> No Arm Chain (Right)
CTRL + C (Panty) :  On/Off

suit.jpg.090e353ab012372c85e1884bedf998a4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_210821_042039.jpg.cdb801f0c928abeee22e995b50348b4d.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210821_042043.jpg.e843ae43e399c9079fdd62c8a7a8b38b.jpg

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165186-doaxvv-mods-by-teddy-steam/?do=findComment&comment=3328788

Nice works as always!

Btw, what skin are you used on this mod?
Any link or something?

Thank you XD

5 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

The mod supports all body types including Luna.

It's @HattoWW's shaved skin. Can't remember where I get the skin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. If you have a question or opinion for my mods, leave me a message instead of posting here. 

But non-related subject and resolving issues of your own environment will not be answered.

. Don't write unnecessary posts here. (thank you, non-related subject, ...) 

If you like my mod, hitting like button will do.

Thank you for replying, I downloaded SSR_Breeze_Romantika_Common_v1.2.1, but not working on Luna, can you show me the link of the file working for Luna?

Hi Teddy:

I have a little suggestion

If one ini have 2 body type, each body type's active variable must be different

For example, when Sayuri with malfunctioned moonlight and Fiona with normal moonlight costume occur together

If we use SSR_Moonlight_Shadow_Common_Honoka_TEDDY_v1.1 mod and  want to remove Fiona's panty,  Sayuri's panty will also disappear and cause a blank body part

In this case, we can use another variable $active_h as below:

[TextureOverrideHonokaBody]
hash = ed8be3d8
match_first_index = 0
$active_h = 1

[TextureOverrideHonokaShoes05]
hash = 00d62297
match_first_index = 25092
if $var4 > 0 && $active_h
    handling = skip
endif

7 hours ago, lipo886 said:

Hi Teddy:

I have a little suggestion

If one ini have 2 body type, each body type's active variable must be different

For example, when Sayuri with malfunctioned moonlight and Fiona with normal moonlight costume occur together

If we use SSR_Moonlight_Shadow_Common_Honoka_TEDDY_v1.1 mod and  want to remove Fiona's panty,  Sayuri's panty will also disappear and cause a blank body part

In this case, we can use another variable $active_h as below:

[TextureOverrideHonokaBody]
hash = ed8be3d8
match_first_index = 0
$active_h = 1

[TextureOverrideHonokaShoes05]
hash = 00d62297
match_first_index = 25092
if $var4 > 0 && $active_h
    handling = skip
endif

variables are usually only accessible in the ini they are defined in

Does that mod alter two body types' outfits in the same ini?

Got an issue with SR Midnight Rock Kokoro TEDDY v2. Checked if there any conflicts in ModManager and there are no conflicts, and it seems for now there is  only reference to some trouble with hair ... Ive also tried to verify files. I got bunch of other mods installed, but none for this exact Midnight Rock outfit. What It can be ? Seems like another texture overriding this one, is there a way to force resources from this mod to override at 1st place?

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.08.26 - 01.02.51(ed).jpg

Edited by Sendal
corrections & additions
On 8/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

No problem here. If you have Steam account and updated 3dmigoto using mod manager, you'll need to reinstall it. I guess this is the cause of your problem.

BTW, mod manager cannot find all conflicts between mods. 

Thanks. I did fully reinstalled game, reDLed 3dmigoto & that worked.

Later got that weird issue with some guest character due match... it was freaken creepy moving around, posing & punching the ball... I hope that was just random physics/mesh glitch due some sort of random bug due loading.

20210827041459_1.jpg

Edited by Sendal
corrections & additions