• 3 weeks later...

Friendly reminder that I check this forum extremely rarely. Consider joining the RV2 discord for faster feedback.

On 8/2/2021 at 9:49 PM, 0modskilzs said:

1) Can pred eat food to give to the prey to feed them? (unless that not supposed to be a thing but kind sucks since they can just die of starvation)

Yes, but it has recently been buffed to feed prey faster so they have less of a risk to starve. Your pred needs to have food to give to the prey as well - or you change the settingns to allow feeding without pred food.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:42 AM, 0modskilzs said:

Also is prey getting frostbite inside a belly a bug or?

Bug, gonna fix at some point

On 8/14/2021 at 5:10 PM, Thermite123 said:

For me, post vore containers are not selectable inside stockpile zones, do they have the designators for this or is this intended?

That sounds very odd, I have no idea what exactly the issue is that you are describing though. I recommend posting images and a hugslog so I can look into it further.

Is absorbtion vore implimented in the current build? If so how do you do it or what is needed to do it, as my pawns all have that option greyed out?

Absorption is in the overstuffed submod, you need to have the quirk that enables the amalgamate (temporary absorb) or assimilate (fatal absorb) vore

Under "Post-Release" section of your planned features there's mention of CV increasing cum amount. When/if this is implimented, would the bodysize of the prey effect the change in cum amount?

Yup, body size affects pretty much everything in vore

On 8/15/2021 at 7:21 AM, Deviljho-san said:

I would like to see some predator mechanoid as a option. So i can use what the hack to have some mech capture some prisoners'.

Mod compatibilitiy is post-release

On 8/15/2021 at 7:21 AM, Deviljho-san said:

But aside from that i know with mods like immortality/highlander or celestial breaks the vore nodes. once the prey gets digested after a few min they spawn outside of the body alive and the person who did vore them just have ~prey name~ placerholder and the number stops moving. To solve it i just go into character editor and remove the hediff on the health tab.

"Immortal" mods are already listed as incompatible. Each and every single one of them will require a specific patch to "fix" that. Will make it in late post-release if at all

On 8/27/2021 at 6:00 PM, DCHY said:

The question arose, what can prevent the pawns from having thoughts?
Most of the thoughts are inaccessible, they simply do not arise

No idea what you mean, the thoughts from having prey inside of them? Post vore memories? Details my man

On 9/1/2021 at 5:46 PM, RubiLynx88 said:

So I might not be seeing it...But how does reformation work, exactly?

Pred vores prey, days later prey re-emerges as an entirely new pawn with the race of the predator. Their faction stays the same though, this should have interesting results when animals reform colonists, etc. Traits and skills are randomly inherited from original prey and predator

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:26 AM, GriffBeeks said:

Ths mod needs to pause pawn hunger when they're being eaten..... i keep having to save them from starving to death lol

Next master version should fix those issues, you can even force prey to always have full food in the settings (if the normal food leeching still doesn't work)

• 2 weeks later...

my non-human pawns can't non-fatally vore other pawns, primarily during "initiator as prey" types. animals can't be used in any pleasure vore; the log gives the reason as they cannot engage in vore because they do not have a recreation need or a comfort need, so my human pawns with a preference for predator animals can't get their vore fix without being killed. was this intended?

also getting "x faction has null relation with x" errors spammed in the log when right clicking on a pawn belonging to a different faction, with severe frame drops of about 75%.
only rule I have is one that prevents raiders from participating in pred vore.
deleting the rule removes the red error, but frame drops are still significant. no abnormal logs show during the performance dip even with all logging options ticked in the settings.

Spoiler

Faction The Red Spider Clan has null relation with My Faction. Returning dummy relation.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Faction:RimWorld.Faction.RelationWith_Patch2 (RimWorld.Faction,RimWorld.Faction,bool)
RimWorld.Faction:RelationKindWith (RimWorld.Faction)
RimWorld.Faction:get_PlayerRelationKind ()
RimVore2.ColonyRelationUtility:GetRelationKinds (Verse.Pawn)
RimVore2.ColonyRelationUtility:TryGetRelationKind (Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.RelationKind>&)
RimVore2.VoreRuleTarget:AppliesTo (Verse.Pawn,RimVore2.IdentifierRole)
RimVore2.Settings_Rules/<>c__DisplayClass38_0:<ApplicableRules>b__0 (System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<RimVore2.VoreRuleTarget, RimVore2.VoreRule>)
System.Linq.Enumerable/WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<RimVore2.VoreRuleTarget, RimVore2.VoreRule>, RimVore2.VoreRule>:MoveNext ()
System.Linq.Enumerable/WhereEnumerableIterator`1<RimVore2.VoreRule>:MoveNext ()
System.Linq.Enumerable:TryGetLast<RimVore2.VoreRule> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimVore2.VoreRule>,System.Func`2<RimVore2.VoreRule, bool>,bool&)
System.Linq.Enumerable:Last<RimVore2.VoreRule> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimVore2.VoreRule>,System.Func`2<RimVore2.VoreRule, bool>)
RimVore2.Settings_Rules:GetFinalRule (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimVore2.VoreRule>,System.Func`2<RimVore2.VoreRule, RimVore2.RuleState>)
RimVore2.Settings_Rules:GetFinalRule (Verse.Pawn,RimVore2.IdentifierRole,System.Func`2<RimVore2.VoreRule, RimVore2.RuleState>)
RimVore2.Settings_Rules:GetValidAge (Verse.Pawn,RimVore2.IdentifierRole)
RimVore2.Settings_Rules:HasValidAge (Verse.Pawn,RimVore2.IdentifierRole)
RimVore2.VoreValidator:CanParticipateInVore (Verse.Pawn,string&)
RimVore2.VoreValidator:CanVore (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,string&)
RimVore2.VoreInteraction:CanCalculate (string&)
RimVore2.VoreInteraction:.ctor (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,RimVore2.VoreRole,bool,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.VoreTypeDef>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.VoreTypeDef>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.VoreGoalDef>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.VoreGoalDef>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.DesignationDef>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimVore2.DesignationDef>)
RimVore2.RV2_Patch_UI_RMB_AddHumanlikeOrders:DoSelectReservedPreyOptions (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>&)
RimVore2.RV2_Patch_UI_RMB_AddHumanlikeOrders:DoFeederVoreOption (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.FloatMenuOption&)
RimVore2.RV2_Patch_UI_RMB_AddHumanlikeOrders:DoTargetOptions (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>&)
RimVore2.RV2_Patch_UI_RMB_AddHumanlikeOrders:AddVoreOptions (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap:RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders_Patch9 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap:RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor_Patch2 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,bool)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:StillValid (Verse.FloatMenuOption,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,Verse.Pawn)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:<DoWindowContents>g__RevalidateOption|6_0 (Verse.FloatMenuOption,Verse.FloatMenuMap/<>c__DisplayClass6_0&)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

I was thinking the latest update would fix the issue I was having but it did not. pawns can not enter/be vored by animals for pleasure even if they prefer to be via their quirks. the reason is still listed as animals lacking the recreation need. it cant be forced via dev or rmb either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 9:31 AM, IriX640 said:

my non-human pawns can't non-fatally vore other pawns, primarily during "initiator as prey" types. animals can't be used in any pleasure vore; the log gives the reason as they cannot engage in vore because they do not have a recreation need or a comfort need, so my human pawns with a preference for predator animals can't get their vore fix without being killed. was this intended?

On 10/29/2021 at 5:29 AM, edasddsasd said:

whenever i try and play this mod i doesn't even let me generate a planet is there a way to fix this?

On 11/14/2021 at 1:48 PM, DefiledSaucer said:

Turns out, this mod conflicts with RimHUD, any way of fixing this?

Here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1pn8bcAw

On 11/23/2021 at 9:28 PM, Rapier33 said:

For some reason it keeps crashing if i try to turn off quirks. Any idea how i can resolve this?

Or if it is not possible how i can manually edit/choose the quirks for pawns.

But in any case, great mod, lots of fun.

I can't help any of you because there is no full hugslog. I need a full hugslog to check which version you are using and what the surrounding errors are.

Post in the discord server for actual support, I don't look at LL very often

Perhaps I am not that smart, but no matter what i've done with the settings on this the only options I can use are Storeage Vore, can't use any of the other kinds, especially pleasure. Tried going into the dev menu and it justs tells me it's invalid when I try to give them Plaire.

Am I just missing a setting or not understanding it? Other than that this is a fun mod.

Also I know you don't check LL often, but i'm willing to wait cause I just don't feel comfertable going into a server.

• 3 weeks later...

Question about something I've been running into: when one of my pawns fatally vores another, sometimes it'll randomly drop them and their stuff on the ground loose as a corpse right at the end of the "dissolve" phase, as opposed to going through the other phases and ejecting them as a condom, jug, etc.. I want it to do the latter all the time and I'm fairly certain I have my rules set up right, but it keeps doing it with seemingly no consistency

Is this a glitch or something? Is there any way to make them always go through the whole process and end up as a container?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 12:29 PM, Nabber0000 said:

I can't help any of you because there is no full hugslog. I need a full hugslog to check which version you are using and what the surrounding errors are.

Post in the discord server for actual support, I don't look at LL very often

I do not use the discord server.

and I have looked over these logs a hundred times, they don't seem to state anything that I didn't already say. this issue still persists now. animals cannot be used for any pleasure vore because they lack the sex and/or recreation need, according to the checks that RimVore preforms. if you disable the quirk system, then the sole reason pawns cannot be vored for pleasure by animals becomes "pawn lacks need: sex". 
logs below

Spoiler

Log uploaded on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 8:16:17 PM
RV2_Quirks: Creating quirk manager for rhinoceros
RV2_Quirks: Active quirks are stale, refreshing
RV2_Quirks: Quirk recalculation
Order: Goal enablers, Type enablers, Predator disposition, Prey disposition, Feeder disposition, Cheat quirks, Dietary preference (animals), Dietary preference (humanoids), Dietary preference (insectoids), Dietary preference (mechanoids), Foddering preference (animals), Foddering preference (humanoids), Foddering preference (insectoids), Foddering preference (mechanoids), Predatory goal preference (digestion), Predatory goal preference (pleasure), Predatory goal preference (storage), Predatory goal preference (Hold), Predatory goal preference (heal), Preyish goal preference (digestion), Preyish goal preference (pleasure), Preyish goal preference (storage), Preyish goal preference (Hold), Preyish goal preference (heal), Stripping preference as predator, Stripping preference as prey, Predatory type preference (anal), Predatory type preference (cock), Predatory type preference (nipple), Predatory type preference (oral), Predatory type preference (vaginal), Preyish type preference (anal), Preyish type preference (cock), Preyish type preference (nipple), Preyish type preference (oral), Preyish type preference (vaginal), Vore product preference, Proposal frequency, Brutality, Digestion resistance, Digestion strength, Item damage, Mobility, Nutrition efficiency, Nutritiousness, Persuasiveness, Storage capacity, Swallow Speed, Inabilities
Recached traits: None
Recached keywords: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Goals_Core|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Core_Goal_ConvertLube|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Rolled quirk Enablers_Core_Goal_ConvertLube, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Core_Goal_ConvertSperm|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Rolled quirk Enablers_Core_Goal_ConvertSperm, chance: Common
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Core_Goal_Digest|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Rolled quirk Enablers_Core_Goal_Digest, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Core_Goal_Tempendo|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Rolled quirk Enablers_Core_Goal_Tempendo, chance: Guaranteed
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Types_Core|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Core_Type_Anal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo
RV2_Quirks: Enablers_Core_Type_Anal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Rolled quirk Enablers_Core_Type_Anal, chance: Common
RV2_Quirks: PredatorDisposition|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: PredatorDisposition|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predator disposition not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: PreyDisposition|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: PreyDisposition|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Prey disposition not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: FeederDisposition|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: FeederDisposition|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Feeder disposition not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: Cheats|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: Cheats|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Animals|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Animals|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Dietary preference (animals) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Humanoids|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Humanoids|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Dietary preference (humanoids) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Insectoids|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Insectoids|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Dietary preference (insectoids) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Mechanoids|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Predator_Mechanoids|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Dietary preference (mechanoids) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Animals|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Animals|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Foddering preference (animals) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Humanoids|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Humanoids|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Foddering preference (humanoids) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Insectoids|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Insectoids|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Foddering preference (insectoids) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Mechanoids|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DietaryPreference_Prey_Mechanoids|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Foddering preference (mechanoids) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Digest|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Digest|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory goal preference (digestion) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Pleasure|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Pleasure|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory goal preference (pleasure) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Store|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Store|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory goal preference (storage) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Hold|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Hold|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory goal preference (Hold) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Heal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Heal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory goal preference (heal) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Digest|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Digest|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish goal preference (digestion) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Pleasure|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Pleasure|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish goal preference (pleasure) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Store|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Store|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish goal preference (storage) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Hold|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Hold|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish goal preference (Hold) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Heal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Heal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish goal preference (heal) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: StrippingPreference_Predator|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: StrippingPreference_Predator|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Stripping preference as predator not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: StrippingPreference_Prey|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: StrippingPreference_Prey|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Stripping preference as prey not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Anal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Anal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory type preference (anal) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Cock|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Cock|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory type preference (cock) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Nipple|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Nipple|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory type preference (nipple) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Oral|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Oral|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory type preference (oral) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Vaginal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Predator_Vaginal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Predatory type preference (vaginal) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Anal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Anal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish type preference (anal) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Cock|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Cock|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish type preference (cock) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Nipple|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Nipple|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish type preference (nipple) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Oral|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Oral|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish type preference (oral) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Vaginal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: GoalPreference_Prey_Vaginal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Preyish type preference (vaginal) not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: ProductPreference|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: ProductPreference|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Vore product preference not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: AutoProposalFrequency|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: AutoProposalFrequency|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Proposal frequency not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: Brutality|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: Brutality|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Brutality not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity
RV2_Quirks: DigestionResistance_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk DigestionResistance_Normal, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance
RV2_Quirks: DigestionStrength_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk DigestionStrength_Normal, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Default|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Default|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Traceless|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Traceless|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Moth|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Moth|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_FiberFriendly|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_FiberFriendly|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Spotless|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength
RV2_Quirks: ItemDamage_Spotless|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk ItemDamage_Default, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: Mobility|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage
RV2_Quirks: Mobility|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage
RV2_Quirks: Mobility_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk Mobility_Normal, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional
RV2_Quirks: NutritionEfficiency_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk NutritionEfficiency_Normal, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency
RV2_Quirks: PreyNutrition_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk PreyNutrition_Bad, chance: Common
RV2_Quirks: Persuasiveness|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: Persuasiveness|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Pool Persuasiveness not allowed: Blocked by System.String PawnIsAnimal
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious
RV2_Quirks: StorageCapacity_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk StorageCapacity_Good, chance: Uncommon
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_VeryGood|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_VeryGood|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_Good|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_Good|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_Normal|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_Normal|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_Bad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_Bad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_VeryBad|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy
RV2_Quirks: SwallowSpeed_VeryBad|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Picked quirk SwallowSpeed_Normal, chance: Abundant
RV2_Quirks: Inabilities|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy, Normal swallow speed
RV2_Quirks: Inabilities|System.String - existing: PawnCanVoreType_Vaginal, PawnCanVoreType_Nipple, PawnCanVoreType_Oral, PawnCanVoreType_Anal, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertLube, PawnCanVoreGoal_ConvertMilk, PawnCanVoreGoal_Digest, PawnCanVoreGoal_Heal, PawnCanVoreGoal_Hold, PawnCanVoreGoal_Reform, PawnCanVoreGoal_Store, PawnIsAnimal, PawnisNotMechanoid, PawnIsNotHumanlike, PawnIsNotInsectoid
RV2_Quirks: Inability_PredFatalOnly - Traits valid
RV2_Quirks: Inability_PredFatalOnly|RimVore2.QuirkDef - existing: Lubrifactive enzymes, Spermifactive enzymes, Digestive enzymes, Short-term endo, Anal elasticity, Normal acid resistance, Normal acid strength, Normal item damage, Belly-functional, Normal efficiency, Unnutritious, Stretchy, Normal swallow speed
RV2_Quirks: Inability_PredFatalOnly|RimVore2.QuirkDef - required: Scouring acid
RV2_Quirks: Inability_PredFatalOnly - currently required: Scouring acid
RV2_Quirks: Quirk Hyperacerbic not allowed: Requires RimVore2.QuirkDef Scouring acid
RV2_Quirks: Active quirks: Enablers_Core_Goal_ConvertLube, Enablers_Core_Goal_ConvertSperm, Enablers_Core_Goal_Digest, Enablers_Core_Goal_Tempendo, Enablers_Core_Type_Anal, DigestionResistance_Normal, DigestionStrength_Normal, ItemDamage_Default, Mobility_Normal, NutritionEfficiency_Normal, PreyNutrition_Bad, StorageCapacity_Good, SwallowSpeed_Normal
Calculated interaction:Predator rhinoceros and prey George is valid? True
Goals:
 - Digest Valid: True Reason:
 - Lubrify Valid: False Reason: No vore path valid: Missing quirk
 - Lactify Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - Spermify Valid: False Reason: No vore path valid: Missing quirk
 - Reform Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - Heal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - Hold Valid: True Reason:
 - Pleasure Valid: False Reason: No vore path valid: Missing quirk, Pawn does not have Need sex
 - Store Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
Paths:
 - (Lubrify) Vaginal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Spermify) Cock Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Lactify) Nipple Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Digest) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Digest) Anal Valid: True Reason:
 - (Heal) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Heal) Vaginal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Heal) Cock Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Heal) Nipple Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Hold) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Hold) Anal Valid: True Reason:
 - (Hold) Vaginal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Hold) Cock Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Hold) Nipple Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Pleasure) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Pleasure) Anal Valid: False Reason: Pawn does not have Need sex
 - (Pleasure) Vaginal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Pleasure) Cock Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Pleasure) Nipple Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Reform) Vaginal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Store) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Store) Anal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Store) Vaginal Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Store) Cock Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Store) Nipple Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
Types:
 - Oral Valid: True Reason:
 - Anal Valid: True Reason:
 - Vaginal Valid: True Reason:
 - Cock Valid: True Reason:
 - Nipple Valid: True Reason:
Initiator as prey:
Predator rhinoceros and prey George is valid? True
Goals:
 - Pleasure Valid: False Reason: No vore path valid: Missing quirk, Pawn does not have Need sex
Paths:
 - (Digest) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Hold) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
 - (Pleasure) Oral Valid: False Reason: Missing quirk
Types:
calculating enabled designation for George
calculating enabled designation for rhinoceros
Calculated interaction:Predator rhinoceros and prey George is valid? True
Goals:
 - Pleasure Valid: False Reason: No vore path valid: Pawn does not have Need sex, Missing quirk
Paths:
 - (Digest) Oral Valid: True Reason:
 - (Hold) Oral Valid: True Reason:
 - (Pleasure) Oral Valid: False Reason: Pawn does not have Need sex
Types:
Initiator as prey:
Predator rhinoceros and prey George is valid? True
Goals:
 - Pleasure Valid: False Reason: No vore path valid: Pawn does not have Need sex, Missing quirk
Paths:
 - (Digest) Oral Valid: True Reason:
 - (Hold) Oral Valid: True Reason:
 - (Pleasure) Oral Valid: False Reason: Pawn does not have Need sex
Types:

• 2 months later...

So after tracking down which mod was spamming Bee Movie lines to Alert Sounds I discovered it was this mod, which was very funny.

That is if i hadn't gone around asking for assistance, i feel fucking humiliated they know about this fetish of mine now.

Cheers you cunts.

13 hours ago, awful feels said:

So after tracking down which mod was spamming Bee Movie lines to Alert Sounds I discovered it was this mod, which was very funny.

That is if i hadn't gone around asking for assistance, i feel fucking humiliated they know about this fetish of mine now.

Cheers you cunts.

You like Jazz? in 24 different languages - YouTube

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

K so i know you don't look at this forum a lot but i've got enough discords as is, so when you come and check here's my bit -and i know it's WIP, no grumblings here- :

-First off to situate things, i'm not into most vore content (Cock, nipple, anal, udder... not my thing, on the other hand the other bits i found myself some kinks thanks noticeably to Ishimura/Ishimiso's stuff - so assimilation/amalgamation and pleasure with vagina/membrane/cleavage/oral/tail - would really appreciate a visual for the tailmaw btw, and it would be even nicer to be able to target where we want assimilation to happen, so we could nom with the tail and have it pad the boobas-).

I just tried this by curiosity and enjoyed a nice campaign pretty vore focused, unfortunately i had to remove it and i'll try to explain why, in hopes you can improve things or just offer some degrees of gameplay :

My goal was to make an absolute vore machine that would start beautiful but weak, and use the hospitality/brothel/gastronomy/spa/hospital mods to slowly fuck silly and vore unsuspecting visitors till i had the ultimate lewd nomnom machine. It... kinda worked, with a lot of work and some degrees of frustration.

First, the rimvore is absolutely fantastic to get rid of unwanted pawns, be it bugged guests endlessly wandering or those who join without approval.

The assimilation part is also great, although i regret that the skill absorb skill quirk isn't more potent (there should be a multiplier somewhere based on skill level difference). Oh and the -10% efficiency on amalgamation should also have a quirk attached to it to remove the negative effects, like the belly acrobat one.

Now the problems :

1- Since i wanted this specific scenario, i didn't want all the pawns and animals on the planet to have vore quirks. And there is a *LOT* of quirks to configure, it's not really user friendly, 1-but hey take 20 minutes and you can set up something almost working. I thought i'd get rid of that part by assigning all quirks manually, unfortunately some quirks don't like to be "forced only" (unlike cheat quirks) and the pools just won't generate a value that one could change. That, is one of the major problems - Forced only should work with everything. Plus, it generate a ton of errors the likes of "quirk removal because invalid value".

2- 2nd problem : frequencies. Even at base value with the "disinterest" quirk my pawn would constantly seek to shove anything up her ass. Including animals and droids despite her aversion for it. At normal/high value it was just vorefest - some quirks aren't having an effect on behaviour, only mood swings. I had to manually edit the valid behaviour of everything i didn't want to end up her belly (or other cavernous organs).

So i thought i'd correct that with the rules filter, except there's the 3rd problem : either it's not complely functionnal yet or i'm just not figuring out how to do it. If i add filter rules more restricting to the base one (the menu is even less user friendly here) most events straight up disappear. The feeder stuff works (again, a bit too much), the auto(fodder) doesn't.

But on that specific scenario, that worked.

4- Now on a more simple scenario (just pawns with some vore quirks, regular gameplay) : First off, Ideology is atrocious. The whole DLC itself is really "for that time you really, REALLY want to make a cult" and despite all my efforts that turned out bad because of reasons 1 and 2. Way too many "proposals" and not enough room to manually set up things or on the contrary too much work. And without ideology (what a pain in the ass that one) it just turned into vorefest with my pawns, despite having no real interest in the stuff, nomming everything as soon as i let my guard down. Not mentioning the combat grappling which occurs waaaay too often, even once ina  social fight which led to the death of one pawn over an argument on the weather.

Fun bit tho with the "cocoon" spell i could digest a pawn till only the head and the cocoon were left, which broke the rule for "unescapable" (that trait doesn't work really well btw) and had some funny effects like people raping a head in a cocoon. (shits rimworld says material).

-Also for the submodes : slimes appeared rarely (almost if-not never), plants on the other hand kept spawning en masse (probably due to the value of the map), and that was fun at first but i really wish we could tame the plants to use them as "guards" rather than having them compete with my pawn for every guests and animals. it would be really nice to be able to feed them during peaceful time and have them nom raiders and release pheromones only when needed.

I'd say 90% of these issues can be fixed with the "forced only" repair, and then some quirks behaviour work. If it wasn't for the neverending work and the subsequent errors i wouldhave kept it active for funsies.

By the way, thanks for the work, i still enjoyed that 100% vore-oriented run once everything was set up ^^

Edited by erojiraiya
  • 7 months later...