Merge different poses.

Hello,

I was wondering if is possible to merge two different poses into one.

Eg. I have a pose with male and female doing missionary (Pose01) and a pose with male and female doing doggy (Pose02); is tere a way to merge those two into a foursome pose (Pose03)?

I have already tried with "import animations" but the result is terrible..... 

Easy, but through pose edit. Start new fourseome pose, find pose "a", right mouse button - import pose 1 to actor 1, rmb - import pose 2 to actor 2, then find pose "b" and to same but for rest 2 actors. Also need correction position for room and each other actors.

Thats not so easy as described. Problem is that the imported pose lose the body connections if available. then searching begins. what is to reset to which connection. also if the Persons have different body sizes. moving and turning poses is a mess. then TK Utilities is need to get the correct position. 

If you setup your connections beforehand they will usually survive the import process. I do a lot of that, because I'm forever reusing pieces of old poses to start new ones. I've never actually tried to merge any though. Experience tells me I'll do less editing if I just pick up where I left off. Plus, I usually end up making things worse if I mess around too much with existing poses (never mind losing half the day doing it). ?

Not much you can do about non-standard body sizes. That messes with pretty much everything in this program. I would know, because just about all of my characters are custom. I have to keep lists of what characters go in what slots so that everything lands in its proper orifice. That's why I don't upload any poses (they're mostly just clips anyway).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am trying to figure out how to make dual pose actually. Myself and 3 mate are grey and i havent figured out how to switch them.(choosing firstmate myself actor) I managed to make sexy looking knee slightly bended up kneeling position after 4 hours XD. Probably should have saved its copy backup file... 

then i started to think maybe i could add myself actor male standing front of her, later lady making suggestive gesture with hand ;) then giving nice slow suck. 

that sounded so nice at paper...but yeah hehe didnt manage to do it yet. 

It is really nice how much you can do with pose editor, but it takes lot of practice which i need XD and slowly learning to use it with tutorials.(which is what i am doing now :) )

excample interactive pose and animations seems to be different thing XD animations i presume are used with sequence pose and interactive to make sex pose or animated sexpose loops i think ? ?

For now it seems i can make decent sexy poses (without loop XD) but only sexmate actor which is lady. which is progres itself :) now only need to learn how to add more actors in poses i have created.