Help a dev decide !

Hello guys! 

I'm working on a new game, and I'd like to know what kind of stuff people would like to see!

The game will be made with rpgm. 

You will choose at the start your 'alignment'. Either a hero, or a madman. 

This will change the abilities you will unlock in battle, and the different boss battles ending. Every attack will be sex-based, and you'll see an image of the enemy under said attack. So a lot of work and hundreds of drawings. Aiming for a generous game, with sexualised battles instead of a 'do a regular rpgm fight and get one reward image at the end' kind of deal. So I'd like to know how far I should take it with the madman alignment. The hero will seduce the girls, make them horny, and close the deal. The madman on the other hand will attack the girls into submission. It could stay at bdsm (slapping, punching, cutting) or it could go as far as cutting limbs and breaking bones. Knowing that you don't need to use all of your arsenal to finish a fight, meaning you could stay away from certain interactions. 

So Hero or Madman? And for those who would chose madman over hero: taimed madman, or all the way fucked up? 

Oh and BTW, here a preview of the first boss, in its naked state! Tell me if you like this kind of art style as well! 

1552570343_bunnynormalfullpreview.thumb.png.61641a11b4b9954d9994a19010950566.png

Both are good but the content would mostly depend on where your going to host the game at. Madman wouldn't really be that much of a madman if you hosted the game on say patreon as they have fetishes that they are anal about and will either force you to change the game or close your account. Fetishes like incest bestiality and rape are against patreons rules so if you hosted it there you wouldn't be able to do anything like rape with in the madman route.

I'm also moving this out of the general discussion and moving it to the adult gaming section.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

Both are good but the content would mostly depend on where your going to host the game at. Madman wouldn't really be that much of a madman if you hosted the game on say patreon as they have fetishes that they are anal about and will either force you to change the game or close your account. Fetishes like incest bestiality and rape are against patreons rules so if you hosted it there you wouldn't be able to do anything like rape with in the madman route.

I'm also moving this out of the general discussion and moving it to the adult gaming section.

I thought patreon was ok with noncon... Well thats a bummer... Where does one can post such game and hope for support, if its not on patreon? Maybe I could post the Hero version on patron with a link from a different website with the added madman version.