3 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

She looks like she would make either A GREAT Prison Warden who would keep the boys in line or A GREAT Sex Ed Teacher who would teach her male students a little discipline & sexual patience ???

I might use her as a stripper but I think I have something EVEN BETTER in mind ???

How does a Boarding School House Manager sound?? 

Picture THIS -

She's put in charge of a Boarding House which the school runs

Her job  - Manage a bunch of TEENAGE BOYS eho will of course undoubtedly want to "Get in her pants"

And because she's A RETIRED Stripper, she'll be ALL TOO QUICK to oblige ???

By adding another household - This one with a guy who has this fetish for TEENAGE PUSSY, he'll be the head of a Boarding House full of GIRLS 

How will this game save be supplied??

Mainly through a wealthy couple in a game save I'll have on console who (If they're not busy MAKING babies on their own), they're ADOPTING them either through in-game adoption (This is so no one within the Greater Sims Community as a whole doesn't get pissed off or otherwise offended by my using a sim I plucked off their Gallery for use in my new Boarding School game save on PC) 

Their name - THE FOSTERS 

Town of Residence - Willow Creek (The Boarding School & Houses will also be in WC on the PC

The House Manager's jobs AT THE SCHOOL…

Alicia - SEX ED TEACHER 

Male sim - Not sure yet (But I'm thinking ???)

Edited by PC Naughty Boy
Accidentally left out the word "runs" & replaced the word "FORMER" with the word "RETIRED"

Hope you and Aicha enjoy my story!

Spoiler

aicha00a.png.0dd9c811517a68ecc8871511119cf298.png

So, I hate to be the one to tell you this OP, but this past week your girlfriend, Aicha, was in town for an on-site visit with my company for which she was planning to do some social media marketing campaigns that we had contracted out.  On Friday, she ended up working directly with me, sitting side by side going over some details.  The faint scent of her perfume was mesmerizing.  She was a total smokeshow, and a cute German accent as well.  I was smitten, but obviously had to keep things professional.

aicha00b.png.cd2bd2eb12d7bfae09becbb1b81254ed.png
As our conversation shifted from less about work and more about leisure as it approached 5pm, she mentioned that she was staying the weekend before heading back to Germany but didn't know the area very well.  We planned for me to pick her up from her hotel that night and show her around -- you know, to give her a real taste of America.  McDonald's.  Chuck E. Cheese.  People-watching at Wal-Mart.  I don't know, whatever foreign girls are into.  Did I just feel her rubbing up on my leg?  Probably by accident.  Wishful thinking, for sure.

aicha00c.png.01c1a730cda10b1bff75b2cbe0aa6750.png
Around 7pm, after going home for a cold shower and a fresh change of clothes, I texted her from the hotel lobby that I had arrived.  She texted back her room number and for me to come on up, which I thought was a little weird, but whatever.  When I got up there, I discovered she had no intention of having me show her around town.  All those Chuck E. Cheese tokens in my pockets for nothing.  Damn.

aicha02.png.9e1df415e4c51ccf8dff9aa4de3ef09b.png

Before I knew it, she had removed her clothes and boots to reveal a form-fitting black tank top and a sexy pair of black panties.  "I want to taste you," she seductively whispered in a voice that made me instantly erect, while lowering herself onto her knees in front of me while maintaining direct eye contact.  I, of course, had a ton of questions that ruined the mood, because I fucking didn't read the signals she was giving off at the office, so I didn't bring protection.

"Are you disease and drug free?"

"Are you on birth control?"

She stammered "Yes!" impatiently to all of my questions.

"Is your boyfriend okay with this?"

She gave me some long explanation about how he was always busy wanking off to The Sims 4, so I guess he would be okay with this?

aicha03.png.44071ed9a0c9924b3e5eb534bd934fbe.png
"You're not crazy, are you?" I added for good measure, because no one wants to stick their dick in crazy.

Purposely.

Knowing beforehand.

"No!" she laughed, grabbing for my jeans and starting to undo them, hearing my long-forgotten tokens jangle around in my pockets and exposing my rock hard cock.  She gasped in delight as it sprung out as if she had just won the lottery, as if there were some sort of lottery for well-endowed men and she correctly predicted all of the right numbers, and wrapped one of her warm hands around my shaft.  

aicha04.png.6ffedf5160fc7d29f2daa9a197682c41.png
Even just her soft, warm hand gripping me and slowly stroking me felt amazing... I couldn't wait to feel her slide me inside of her mouth!  The anticipation was killing me!  She looked up at me with those beautiful, yearning eyes as if submissively waiting for permission to begin rolling her tongue against the underside of the head of my stiff penis.  It was almost as if she had been waiting all day for this -- not going to lie, I had already been fantasizing about her all week the moment I saw her around the office.

aicha05.png.ddbbcf6655ee071d5a1e020dd675441b.png
"That feels soooo good!" I gasped under my breath as she took me into her hot, wet mouth and began licking and sucking, using her hand to grasp my shaft with her thumb and forefinger, and slowly milking out all of my leaking pre-cum.  I could feel her tongue playfully tickle the underside of my cock, sending tingling waves of pleasure throughout my body.

aicha06.png.c2c1cfed0a6f5106f5c1ae0df53c28b9.png
I don't know if I was so excited I was heading straight for a premature ejaculation that night, or if Aicha was using stereotypical German precision and efficiency, because within minutes I was about to explode.  When I could no longer stand the feel of her mouth, lips, tongue, and hand working diligently to coax the semen from my throbbing, rigid cock, I tensed up and exclaimed "I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmmm I want it all over my face, baby!" she responded eagerly, scooting back a bit in the hopes that I could give her the hot cum shower she desperately craved.  She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her waiting tongue.

"Please!"

Now, I suppose I should mention that in order to earn extra money on the side, I was one of Pfizer's test subjects for the COVID-19 vaccine while they were still developing it.  Not only were they trying to perfect their formulation, but they were also experimenting where the optimal place to inject it would be.  Unfortunately -- or fortunately, depending on how you look at it -- I ended up with all sorts of weird trial medications injected directly into my testicles (you should all feel lucky they finally decided on the shoulder) and the resulting overly-contrived side effect was the overproduction of semen.

aicha07.png.bb0577765cd7cc5621c9d2763da8221c.png
"Fuck!" I gasped as the toe-curling orgasm wracked over my entire body and converged through my pulsating dick... I tried to hold back as long with my kegel muscles as I could as I firmly gripped myself at the base of the shaft, but that only built up more pressure that needed to be released and I finally let go.  "Hnnnrnngh!!!" I grunted as the first pearly white rope of hot cum erupted from my cock, shooting straight towards her face.  She wasn't ready for it and turned her head to the side momentarily, causing it to splatter across her cheek and her upper lip, and making her flinch and spit air out like someone who accidentally breathed in water.  She righted herself, moaned in approval, opened her eyes back up, and held out her tongue again as I started to stroke furiously.  "Oh yes, give me your huge load of cum!" she begged, getting interrupted several times by my jizz splashing her in the face.

aicha08.png.774bd43f722a8faec8506106ea5ff1e3.png
Keeping in rhythm with the pulses of pleasure I was experiencing from my incredible climax, I blasted spurt after heavy spurt of hot, creamy cum all over her face with each stroke... hitting her forehead above the bridge of her nose, on her moist tongue, across her lips, onto her ample cleavage, and all down her tank top.  Semen dripped down her nose, chin, and between her breasts as the next rope shot across the air and landed on her, some of the heavier blasts with an audible splat.  I could tell she a little dirty cum whore in heaven right now!

aicha09.png.b280084d705f70df8821de4cbc551a6b.png
When my climax subsided, she moved forward to milk the last drops of hot, dripping cum from my now-sensitive cock.  She smeared the head of my dick all over her cream-covered face while I slid my hand up and down my glistening shaft a few last times, still breathing heavy from cumming so forcefully.  Moving her face away so that I could fully appreciate my masterpiece, a strand or two of sticky cum stretched between us like mozzarella cheese from a freshly cut slice of pizza.

aicha10.png.759ef94a3d4f7281c920ec31307b45fe.png
Satisfied for now, she looked up at me, making eye contact while licking my semen off her own lips, and let out a soft "Mmmmmm!" followed by her squealing "Oh my God, you came so much!"  This prompted me to scrape some of the dripping white cum off her forehead with two fingers and feed it to her.  She sucked greedily on my fingers, slurping them clean.

aicha11.png.c558656efaab28104e4f7b62d8945462.png
"Now it's your turn!" I declared, picking her up and tossing her playfully on one of the hotel room beds.  We both struggled to quickly remove her lacy black panties, and then I knelt before her... tenderly kissing up and down the inside of her warm, silky smooth thighs, teasing her and making her beg for me to shift my attention to where she really wanted to feel my wet, nimble, warm tongue.

She twitched and gasped in pleasure as I finally lightly traced the tip of my tongue up and down the very edge of her dripping wet pussy.

aicha12.png.e190ae72a9e2190d3e632800024ce16d.png
I looked up at Aicha briefly, only to see her eyes closed and that she was biting on her lower lip, remnants of my facial artwork still dripping down onto her chest.  I could tell that her breathing was getting heavier as I continued flickering my tongue against her, darting it deep inside of her and wriggling, and then twirling it around her clit.  She started to whimper in pleasure.

aicha13.png.dede888746a065291ddc92ab3e5a9eb0.png
I removed her tank top and admired her incredible breasts along with the rest of her soft curves.  Aicha's body was built for mind-blowing sex, that's for sure.  She laid back on the bed and just enjoyed feeling me between her thighs.  I reached up every so often to rub her clit lightly with my thumb while I lustfully licked her, or to gently slide two of my fingers inside her and make a come-hither motion while I tickled her throbbing clit with the tip of my tongue.  I could tell when I was hitting the right spots by the amount of squirming around she was doing and quivering I could feel in her body.

aicha14.png.2eb7f899c416b0409920b076ed26d794.png
It was just too much... I could feel her whole body tense up as she started riding the waves of orgasmic pleasure.  She looked down at me and moaned that she was cumming, but that only made me flutter my tongue faster and with longer strokes.  Her thighs clamped against my head and she started bucking and gasping, cumming hard on my face while nearly breaking my neck.  Now I know what Xenia Onatopp's victims felt like in "Goldeneye".  I could feel Aicha's increased wetness and heat against my tongue.

After her heavy panting subsided, she whispered that she wanted -- no, needed -- me inside her right now.  The scent of her body pressed up on my face, the tangy taste of her juices on my tongue, and having made her climax had gotten my cock hard again, and I was ready to ravage her.

aicha15.png.e2e96459fecce25be551df0f1471313f.png

I lifted up her sexy legs with one hand, holding her ankles together, and with the other hand I grasped the base of my stiff penis, still glistening with a mixture of her saliva and my semen.  I gently rubbed the head of my cock up and down along the outside of her wet labia, watching her close her eyes and whimper softly as I teased her.  "Please.... please... please..." she kept repeating, yearning to feel me fill her up completely.

Then, when she couldn't stand it anymore, I leaned forward and slowly slid into her, all the way to the hilt as her eyes opened wide and she gasped loudly.  "Oh God, Aicha.... you feel so hot and wet around me," I whispered under my breath.

"Fuck me!" she all but commanded, throwing her arms back onto the duvet behind her head.

"Mein Gott!!! Oh mein Gott!!" she screamed as I pounded her relentlessly into the bed.  Had I just fucked the English as a second language right out of her??

aicha16.png.cbcb90258430975f19b252d565c44908.png
I was doing way too much work for a fictional story about having sex with a hottie way out of my league with my dong being three times larger than it actually is, so we switched positions.  I ended up on my back with my hands clasped behind my head while she straddled me.  Aicha gently lowered her body, now glistening with sweat from all of the intense fucking, onto my massive erection.  I could feel her hot, soaking wet pussy squishing around me.  When she had fully mounted me, she squeezed her kegels around me a few times before lifting herself back up.  That was fucking sexy as hell!

aicha17.png.8cec983118d4efdf4362541ecd8cad23.png
At this point, I should mention that the duvet was totally soaked from a combination of our fuck juices dripping down my shaft and balls and onto the bed.

I should also mention that hotels probably don't wash duvets all that often, and why you should never use a UV light in a hotel room.  But you're not here for a lesson in cleanliness and health safety, you're here to read about me fucking OP's beautiful girlfriend's brains out.

Her tight ass slapped against my thighs as she bounced up and down on my cock, sliding up just until I was barely still inside her and then slamming herself down as far as she could go while she braced herself on my shoulders.  Aicha's gorgeous breasts bounced up and down in front of me, giving me the best view in the city that night.

aicha18.png.c87951f870cfdc35a3938686c1f70cec.png
Next, she laid down on her back next to me and I rolled onto my side, grabbing her thigh and thrusting into her.  "Ooooh fuck me hard.... harder.... yes just like that!" she cried out as I jackhammered my huge cock deep inside her with my full, swollen balls slapping against her on the upstroke.  The entire bed shook with each thrust, the wet spot on the bed getting larger.

I reached down and strummed two fingers rapidly across her quivering clit as I fucked her savagely, her entire body shuddering in pleasure as she came again without warning.  It was one of those super hot orgasms where her mouth gaped open but she remained quiet, and her entire body spasmed and bucked around while she pawed at me.  I felt her squirt all over my cock and onto the bed, dribbling down my balls and thighs.

aicha19.png.87f33ef7bc6f7313dd18968f7f21901a.png
While she was still enjoying the aftershocks of her second orgasm, I flipped over on all fours and started ramming my engorged cock in her from behind because I was ready to cum again, too.  I felt the familiar tingle in my loins as the pressure rapidly began to build from the hottest fuck I'd ever had in my life.

I plunged into Aicha's hot, dripping wet opening one last time and arched back as I erupted violently inside her, loading her insatiable pussy with spurt after creamy spurt of my warm jizz as my body pulsed with pleasure.  "Fucckkkk yes!!" Aicha screamed, feeling jets of cum hitting her cervical wall and filling her up.

aicha20.png.3196f6fc78a710a00145fb216083ee8e.png
After I stopped ejaculating, I slowly slid my dick out of her and watched all of the pearly white cream flow out of her and pool up underneath her.  Again, probably just going to dry there and not get washed, and the next person who gets this hotel room is going to flop on onto the bed right on it.  But, my attention quickly turned back to admiring my creampie artwork.

aicha21.png.539b7320c8ed7ea6bf995afb897ea260.png
I rubbed the shaft of my still-twitching dick against the edge of her dripping opening as she cooed and giggled, completely satisfied, having been covered in sticky cum all over her face, tits, and vagina.  She loved every moment of it, like the dirty little cum whore that she was.

aicha22.png.aa3c578fec81730d88dfea756e31fddc.png
And Aicha couldn't wait to describe it all to her boyfriend -- every filthy little detail.

Edited by RS_JT

Thanks so much for sharing your girlfriend, I have been having a great time with her. 

Spoiler

01-PM.png.c9de7f157d8bc91ed61e684fb0271b62.png

I saw your girlfriend in the city and straight away we hit it off. 

02-PM.png.7a9a92b5a7b4c658da40a34b3bc94519.png

We made out and I invited her back to my place to chill.

03-PM.png.6c7f416ae5bf3bc753d3519604c7f286.png

Once we got back to my place, she went to work on my cock. She seemed excited to try some new dick. 

1980747562_04-PM.png.776b19784ec33d279cdf26d9e008ed96.png

But some of my friends were hanging out at my crib and wanted to join in.

05-PM.png.5989c17b8e54ccc6db2285e07330979e.png

She was a bit overwhelmed at first, but seemed to be having fun. 

06-PM.png.9623eac6c922fdcd4e2139004b430b67.png

One by one, they joined in and she couldn't say no. 

07-PM.png.610c90782bf8bd689b5e88c9f91933b4.png

But she had a good time playing with all of the dick. 

08-PM.png.fd2e2079816c081e1f6ed862214963ce.png

More guys started joining in and everybody was having fun with your girlfriend.

09-PM.png.2bd2f98788354d6070e4909670126218.png

Things started to get a bit out of control.

2146566360_10-PM.png.6a3dbffeff1b8ba0a871fac340e45b38.png

Everybody ended up taking turns in her pussy and mouth.

11-PM.png.99ddf9d8d5c1fd1afc6c74a82f613989.png

She was not sure she could handle it, the guys wanted to experiment with her and she was a little afraid.

12-PM.png.ac391cc5388c2a74bd4f0a1d33bb3d80.png

But they convinced her, with all of these guys around she didn't feel like she could say no and they got her to try out a few new things.

13-PM.png.4f5444b4058c04bee3e30b6d2133f344.png

It hurt a bit a first, but after a while it seemed like she was really enjoying herself.

14-PM.png.f8ecbd80675ff618291d4fda9080f694.png

We ended up fucking all night long, until the sun came up. 

15-PM.png.cd620c393eadb662c2f1162bec079f44.png

And when the sun was coming up she took all of our loads, the whole crew got to cum on her face

16-PM.png.34eb17a95a0e47b8dbda69192b3ddc12.png

17-PM.png.e80fdb689f660ebdad6c81416cbc69ee.png

18-PM.png.e258dd7c7847d733220077f6734fedd1.png

19-PM.png.d1ce097cf8d1f21705f63c3cecd50b77.png

20-PM.png.5dc1e0ca2ae7f0b1c28412ebc7942593.png

She did such a great job, so we decided to give your girlfriend our apartment key, so that she can come and visit us anytime.

• 1 month later...

Love the way her sim turned out, definitely going to be a favorite of mine to put to work in a strip club. I never post/bother signing in here unless I need a mod though so if you want screenshots, stories, or just to get pervy about her in general feel free to add me on my discord Sin#9313. Any other horny pervs are also welcome to add me.

Guest 2000Man

She looks awesome.  I just downloaded her and will add her in to my game tomorrow.  I am currently reworking my wifes file, and will upload it later this week in the CAS section.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been tending to the strip club. But the other day Aicha came over to the house for the first time. I don't think she knew we have a pretty lenient nudist policy and poly household. She found the dungeon basement and spa room. We started making out and well...drew a bit of a crowd, including some of my employees.

Spoiler

751909985_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_48_21PM.jpg.340fe8f6d3ecb162210a555d252a1e7d.jpg

First a couple of the girls got curious, but then they wanted to join in, it was tough to hold them back from enjoying each other.

390537746_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_49_06PM.jpg.137e9225d3d2519c25e022d741995fc3.jpg

A few house mates decided to check out what we were up to.

178582222_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_49_55PM.jpg.eb9e6743f4ae16e5b8e1b38f3590e585.jpg

A few of them are voyeurs and started posting to their OnlyFans

545362744_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_52_44PM.jpg.b1cd054a490ca49ab4b092b8a4d9195d.jpg

1408419430_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_53_02PM.jpg.532d7477fc2f61503bad8df94d234ea0.jpg

1836353084_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_54_11PM.jpg.bb5ff1fb6dc10d444e847264ea092b8e.jpg

Ava stayed behind while Lenae headed to work. Lana kept watching though. I can't decide who I like better, Ava or Aicha.

1367883304_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_54_28PM.jpg.7f03aa260a39682be7fd8374777a63b0.jpg

1607043990_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_55_07PM.jpg.bbf904998da1c21afe3ea61ff381c7f8.jpg

I think Aicha likes my cock the most though.

1084305851_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_56_11PM.jpg.8180074c05cff208de75ab0088e30775.jpg

790587201_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_58_37PM.jpg.d4f2da69230a983c8a1689c6cbae1336.jpg

Sweet Cocoa came down looking to get a massage and was surprised by what she saw!

1591004894_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_03_32PM.jpg.1815d73de40163c6a0e1d4bbe0e24a30.jpg

Suddenly Aicha got tired of being licked and wanted to try something new! Lana was really into it.

619230060_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_05_13PM.jpg.7c4caaffb0dc76f18b321e3aed13f670.jpg

But she was ready for some more action again.

324384483_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_24_46PM.jpg.fc5cab28e32b3c2d1dd9bd3a9ffc8f2b.jpg

1440783677_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_25_53PM.jpg.bd22b81eeceb4bc1630bb658b094bf39.jpg

Suddenly Charles got home from the hospital. He was wrecked from the day and wanted some hot tub time and found us instead. He grabbed Ava while she was watching us. We got jealous and joined.

1171437530_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_28_07PM.jpg.1dd6cdab9c74b0c1b10935debd53dd20.jpg

The girls got ready to receive our cum but neither of us were done yet. But Ava had to go, she wasn't as patient as Aicha. 

637692558_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_55_33PM.jpg.9e15860a9f5db92db4ad7d849c333a5a.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 2.55.40 PM.jpg

1036849318_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_58_26PM.jpg.8231ce0e436378713360764995a4f5fa.jpg

It's important to remind Charles who Aicha came over for. 

564394246_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_57_20PM.jpg.e1401ed4fa3320c215f1f71cf998ee61.jpg

Charles was getting closer though.

1438181456_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_58_56PM.jpg.13a267d29dabf0b45ad7119ba156ad14.jpg

1469116675_ScreenShot2022-01-01at2_59_41PM.jpg.459549fabac609d66723fac8618dea60.jpg

And he really let it rip all over her face and tits.

1168633457_ScreenShot2022-01-01at3_02_03PM.jpg.13786f2b876ac73d1a03f057b7d90101.jpg

That just left me. I love cumin on Aicha but I really wanted to cum inside her this time. We haven't done that before.

219047561_ScreenShot2022-01-01at3_02_11PM.jpg.263656b3a4faaf8a751a51293ac339a4.jpg

I think she agreed, since she'd spent so much time waiting for someone to fuck her harder.

2076843499_ScreenShot2022-01-01at3_02_47PM.jpg.b993691922f3e5722e476daf3d1f0ad1.jpg

Finally we came together after everyone left. I guess the audience is fun but sometimes one on one time is best.

1985916675_ScreenShot2022-01-01at3_03_42PM.jpg.d1dc084a41b2c82916f91d91d093b0aa.jpg

Aicha agrees. :D

Hope she looks happy like this when she comes back home to you.

Would love to see her covered in cum ;) 

Edited by CmdrTrekk
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...