[時代遅れ] LoversMagicExtended 0.1

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Russian Update for loversMagic:

============

(!) Important: for correct operation of the necessary files from previous archive!

---------------------

Description: First contribution.

This is LoversMagic Extended

Requirements:

oblivion patch to latest

lovers with pk

Recomended:

LoversProstitute

MadCompanionshipSpell

Lovers Rapers

Installation Instructions

=========================

1. Extract the files to a temporary location.

2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.

3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.

Uninstallation Instructions

===========================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Intro:

Lovers Magic is a magic mod who adds new options and spells.

To get everything started you need to go to mages guild in the Arcane university. there is woman walking around the Arch Mage lobby named Elemena Hurler she will sell you some stuff plus a book read the book then you will be able to utilize the power of lovers magic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In this version, I deleted all the stupid and blank spells and added in their place a couple of more thematic: masturbation, estrus.

Changed sex doll - a doll can now be done only from a corpse, plus the reduced lifetime of a doll.

Now if you kill the actor or creature during sex, then it will be reflected in your statistics, but if in this case murdered falls under the definition of "innocent", then you will be reckoned murder, and his head will appoint a reward (penalty).

Added a new ingredient, which can be obtained from a dead actor.

Written a new book, but the dialogue has not yet been translated.

--------------------

Recommended for sharing modes:

LoversContraception

zzEstrus

--------------------

(!) Important: If you used a previous version of this mod, be sure to make a clean save!

===========

LoversMagicEX: Guide for Beginners

[spells]

::: Aura Acquisitions Spirit [sP: 0]:::

When activated, this aura allows you to pull seksenergiyu vaschih of sexual partners.

Seksenergiya is the only possible pay-per-use spell of love. If you do not have seksenergii, you can not cast sekszaklinaniya.

To deactivate skastuyte this spell again or use the spell off auras.

When using, be careful: if your sexual partner will be stronger / more experienced than you, then he will drink your seksenergiyu!

::: Aura Acquisitions Life [sP: 0]:::

When activated, this aura allows you to draw and collect seksvydeleniya your sexual partners, called "life force" or "prana."

Every creature, whether human, elf, Daedra, Undead or animal has its own unique prana, with certain alchemical properties.

Additionally you can get special kinds of selections with virgins and virgins, as well as - "necro-prana" from the dead, dead creatures, or "prana vampires with vampires.

For example, if you first have sex with just killed Breton-vampire, you get the following ingredients: virginity (m / f), Breton prana, prana vampire and necro-prana.

Be careful: the aura of life not only draws the prana of the partners, but also causes serious damage to their health.

Remember: if you have sex with civilians, and he died in the process, you will be reckoned in the murder of personal statistics and over your head will designate an award!

Note: if you want to partner with prana, but do not want to kill him, then use condoms LoversContraception.

::: Cancel Aur [sP: 0]:::

Cancels all active on your aura Magic of Love

::: Masturbation [sP: 20]:::

Being an actor to cast, this spell causes him to have sex with yourself.

::: Call damsels [sP: 40]:::

Raises fascinating succubus status sex slave for your adult entertainment.

::: Create a Doll [sP: 50]:::

This spell is being cast a dead body on, creates a doll for his sexual pleasures.

If a dead body was female, it is endowed with a new body: glass, metal or mechanical (body takes more slots than those provided for in the Lovers with PK, and there are bugs in the work function undressing / dressing, if you want to avoid them, then make sure that in the settings of exposure, point to the whole body "exhibited in the value of" putting ").

Doll is not eternal, it spends its seksenergiyu a rate of 1 unit / 180 sec, and when the energy comes to an end, the doll dies.

If you want your doll to follow you, then use the standard dialogs from LoversAdultPlayPlus: "deviate to one side."

::: Estrus [sP: 100]:::

Important: This spell will only work if you have a mod installed zzEstrus.esp!

Being Cast an actor, it awakens in him unbearable torment of sexual pleasure or cause sex monsters (tentacles, mucus etc) ...

::: Status [sP: 1]:::

This spell allows you to see the statistics of any actor.

::: Excellence (invulnerability) [sP: 250]:::

Gives you temporary invulnerability and invisibility to the first active steps.

Note: This spell is under construction!

::: The Love Potion [sP: 30]:::

Creates philtre after drinking any actor who becomes your sex slave.

::: Self-satisfaction [sP: 10]:::

Analogue of masturbation, but acts not on purpose, and for you.

::: Healing Potion [sP: 10]:::

Creates a healing potion.

For description of the spells please check lovers Magic thread.

For the magic effects please check this post.

LoversMagicExtended

If you have more pictures please post for us all to see.

Changelog:

26-01-2012 Re-Up lovers Magic Extender

04-04-2011

new spells and full rewrite of the dialog of the lovers magic extended.

30-03-2011 Fixed dialog

Credits:

Baiun from gamesource for creating this new extended version.

Also Japanese modder for original loversMagic.

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

[RUS] LoversMagicEx_0_1_Full English Translation.rar

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Does this need any additional files to work? I installed this but I dont see any of the new spells.

Apart from the one in th description, no there is no other additional files to make it work with, the spells can only be obtained, if you buy the lovers magic book from Elmena Hurler at the arcane university. Read the book, and if you click yes the new spells will be added to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Do I need the original Lovers Magic with this? I ask because if I load this after the original Lovers Magic, I end up with two Elamena Hurlers in the Arcane University loby, one selling the book for 500gp, the other for 50gp. The 500gp version isn't in English.

Guest Donkey

check the description, in the download section isn't it clearly enough ??

it says :

Requirements:

oblivion patched to the latest

plus lovers with pk

Not:

Requirements:

MBP + +0.9

Since Lovers1.3

LoversRapeSlave

loversMagic

These 2 are completely separate. you can't play both of them at the same time. they will conflict.

Guest Donkey

Don't worry about it. The name from this one is a bit misleading. But in this case means completely extends lovers magic on it's own. No sure why they did not name it lovers magic advanced. better lovers magic.

Requirements:

MBP + +0.9

LoversRapeSlave

Sorry' date=' but LoversMagicEx does not require MBP + +0.9 and LoversRapeSlave.

[/quote']

You just need LoversRapeSlave. It's in the downloads section.

Ok, who is right here and who is wrong and why can't anyone make up thier minds on what this needs?

I'll admit I am 100% confused at just what all I'll need to be able to use this...

I'll admit I am 100% confused at just what all I'll need to be able to use this...

You can use LoversRapeSlave as "recommended"' date=' but it is not required.

To identify the "slave" LoversMagicEx uses the standard object "xLoversPkrFlagSlave" [0100080D'], which is contained in the base "Lovers with PK.esm".

LoversRapeSlave not affect the LoversMagicEx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBP was needed for the japanese version (LoversMagic); for the russian version (LoversMagicEx) it is not needed.

I hope that explained clearly...

Guest Donkey
Requirements:

MBP + +0.9

LoversRapeSlave

Sorry' date=' but LoversMagicEx does not require MBP + +0.9 and LoversRapeSlave.

[/quote']

You just need LoversRapeSlave. It's in the downloads section.

Ok' date=' who is right here and who is wrong and why can't anyone make up thier minds on what this needs?

[/quote']

Looks like your not confused, they must have removed the dependency for MBP all it requires is oblivion patched to the latest and lovers with pk. Nothing else.

Guest Donkey

Thanks to both of you for that~! Actually works quite well and I love the 'sexdoll' rebirth thing. Kinda wish print screen worked with Oblivion to save said images.

Actually you can. Go yo Mydocuments\Mygames\oblivion\ and open up the file called oblivion.ini then look for the line called:

bAllowScreenShot=0

and change that to

bAllowScreenShot=1

And you can now use your print-screen button.

• 2 months later...
Guest Donkey

If there is no option to turn off shader in your spell list, then the only way to do this is by opening the mod within tes and turn of those shaders.

I thought i did see a option to only have those spell active but without shaders, not sure since i haven't played this mod in a long time.

• 2 months later...

Is it possible to use this mod to drain mana from your sex partner? I want to play a mage character with the Atronach who can restore mana with sex/rape but when I use the "aura aquisition spirit" it only gives me some sex energy tokens in my inventory.

Magic Suction should be one of the spells you got. If not with this version of Lovers Magic, with the standard version. That said, it's not a great way to restore mana. You're probably better off installing LoversLoveJuice & Mucus and using the restore health & mana potions you'll receive as part of sex.