League of Legends Custom NSFW Skin Mod Updated (2022)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to recreate the issue people have been having with lissandra, it only shows the lissandra.wad.client file in LCS manager but other then that everything works as it should when I get into the game. If you have this issue try downloading the individual .wad.client file and add them into lcs manager one at a time or for the champions you want.

Also I haven't been able to update this for quite awhile now and that's because I've been pretty busy working on my own game and haven't had time to work on the mod.

I have this old gwen model test but there are a couple of issues with it.

1. I'm not an artist so the quality suffers.

2. I haven't textured all of the body yet, such as the back.

3. I haven't fully weight painted the model, so things like the scissors don't move as they should.

Here it is if you're interested and if I have time to work on it I will try to finish it.

There are a number of issues with current champs as well such as being really old compared to other champs, or having weird models (god dammit camille). Sadly I don't think I'll be able to get around to fixing these anytime soon so I apologize for that.

Edited by MissingVersion
On 7/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, AveragePerson78k said:

In the original mod there are custom emotes, do you think you would add them in the future?

Someone has already done that quite awhile ago.

On 12/17/2021 at 9:35 PM, YnnerFyre said:

For anyone wanting the original custom emotes made by Casemon i managed to figure out how league stores this and made this into a file you can just drop into LCS manager.

https://mega.nz/folder/SHZAyJyS#s6hdN1rfaVIP4QGZL-ByzA open the lewd emotes folder then copy the "Lewd emotes by not really mine but i fixed it" and either manually open the installed folder and copy the folder there OR just drop down the folder and the program will read it out. Of course pairs best in use with this skin pack ;)

Putting your own images and art into the game seems to be fairly easy so you could also add in NSFW art for champion load screens and portraits. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 3:33 AM, ShimakazeKa1 said:

Hey I was wondering if I could get your discord to talk about the mod w you. It would be easier for me to communicate that way

Discord is MissingVersion#1645 though you could also just dm me here, I respond to people with problems fairly often.

Edited by MissingVersion
5 hours ago, Pickle86 said:

Do you have an updated discord link? I was looking a while back but never found a working one.

From what I read in the original thread, I think that the discord server riorao used got rid of the NSFW channel. It might not even exist anymore as people said it was kinda dead so people stopped creating invites.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...