League of Legends Custom NSFW Skin Mod Updated (2022)

On 1/31/2022 at 6:20 PM, luna155 said:

Is there any chance you would consider doing Sett or Kayn in the near future? it would be amazing if there were also some male characters in this list. If not, do you take commissions?

Of course. I'm planning on adding in models for every champion that doesn't have one currently, only their base skins though.(I may add a few exceptions though)

As for commissions, I will probably only take some later on for people who want to have a completely custom character made.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm this one is Nice but as you said yeah now they need some polishing and some look weird like ahri with no tails and his animations are still the same and also another thing is that the model is like very small but hey amazing work nontheless

On 2/3/2022 at 5:28 PM, MissingVersion said:

Here's Evelynn working in game. I'm sorry for the video quality, didn't realise I was recording on such a low bitrate. Also the lashers aren't completly smoothed out(not that you could have probably noticed since I recorded in a single pixel) but it seems to be fine and not to noticeable. She is added back into the files.

This doesn't happens to me. I'm using the Individual version, but the complete version doesn't have evelynn's models eaither. plz help