League of Legends Custom NSFW Skin Mod Updated (2022)

LLBanner.png.fac0a4b75e6af4720b143127ccb9e463.png

THIS IS NOT MY MOD.

As riorao, the original creator of this mod, has put this mod on a hiatus of some sort (or maybe he's done with it completely I don't really know) I have decided to try to make the mod run once again on the latest patch. 

The original thread : 

I have seen people on the original thread have trouble getting the mod set up so this time I have tried to make it as easy as possible.

Cassiopeia working in game.

Supported champs at the bottom!

Known issues

• Evelynns textures not showing correctly (probably due to the normals being flipped) <-- I was correct. But the demonshade form seems to be weirdly textured, I think? I don't play evelynn so I don't know what it should look like normally. I've added her back in for now.
  • Caitlyns model just not working at all. I think the rework changed a ton of the files, will have to be redone.

If you find anymore issues just send me a dm or reply to the topic with the problem. I will probably fix them in a week or so.

These characters will be removed from the premade .wad file until they are fixed.

How to install the mod

"Account suspension due to the use of the custom skin is the responsibility of the individual." -riorao 2019

Remember to have character quality set to very high. Some characters don't support lower quality settings and could display incorrectly.

Also keep your LCS Manager updated as it could break with updates to the game.

1. Download the premade file with all champions https://mega.nz/file/zgRRWZyb#ws8M8lyQhlkjhvecbE9SfPTkfWVcSwFSXEdWs95UK0Y

or the individual champion file if you only want to have certain champions : https://mega.nz/file/L4oEkKrC#KmBxjUADn6rMyAaEQQCdPFrLshepDdt7ois9GpDNsgk

or if the premade files doesn't work.

Download the latest update of LCS Manager https://github.com/LoL-Fantome/cslol-manager/releases

2. Extract both downloads in a folder and start lcs-manager.exe.

3. When it starts up you should get a prompt to set your game directory, select the (League of Legends.exe) executable. It is usually located at

'C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game'.

If not open up the settings and select (change game folder) and set it to your game directory.

4. Drag the .fantome file into lcs manager. Make sure the checkbox for the mod is selected and hit run.

5. When it is ready it should say "Waiting for league" or something along those lines. Now all you have to do is start league as you normally would and it should work as long as the manager is open. If you did all the steps correctly, once you get into a game the manager will automatically apply the mod.

Other custom skins you should check out

All supported champs

Ahri, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Camille, Cassiopeia, Diana, Elise, Fiora, Illaoi, Janna, Jinx, Kaisa, Kalista, Karma, Katarina, Kindred, Leblanc, Leona, Lissandra, Lux, MissFortune, Nami, Nidalee, Quinn,

Riven, Sejuani, Shyvana, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Syndra, Taliyah, Vayne, Vi, Xayah, Zed, Zyra.

Edited by MissingVersion
Readded links.
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, gyf12138 said:

When I enter the game, it doesn't take effect :(

QQ截图20210330225605.png

Did you double check if you set it to the correct game folder? Click "Change game folder" under "Create a new mod", and set it to the Game directory where the League of Legends.exe is. 

Usually located in "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game".

Did you install the premade file or did you get the individual files and make the .wad.client file yourself?

12 hours ago, MissingVer said:

您是否仔细检查过是否将其设置为正确的游戏文件夹?单击“创建新MOD”下的“更改游戏文件夹”,并将其设置为Legend of Legends.exe所在的“游戏”目录。 

通常位于“ C:\ Riot Games \ League of Legends \ Game”中。

您是否安装了预制文件,还是自己获取了单个文件并制作了.wad.client文件?

I am sure,I set the correct folder

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Heyo just a quick question, Any chance you could explain how to edit champion slash arts? Nude skins are all well and good but id be happy just slapping in a bunch of personal custom arts for the loading screens. Able to explain that or is it kinda complex? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually godsent, though i have 2 small requests. First is how to reduce the breast size, because kaisa with melons looks prolly more wacky than anything. (is it configurable in some way?) But thats just a side thing. The main thing, that im actually writing this comment about and itcould be hard, is those custom emotes. The original version had those really well made emotes. Now i dont know how league handles things like this, but if there's slight chance you make them work, then you're actually godtier. Not expecting anything though, just a suggestion.

• 1 month later...

For anyone wanting the original custom emotes made by Casemon i managed to figure out how league stores this and made this into a file you can just drop into LCS manager.

https://mega.nz/folder/SHZAyJyS#s6hdN1rfaVIP4QGZL-ByzA open the lewd emotes folder then copy the "Lewd emotes by not really mine but i fixed it" and either manually open the installed folder and copy the folder there OR just drop down the folder and the program will read it out. Of course pairs best in use with this skin pack ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • MissingVersion changed the title to League of Legends Custom NSFW Skin mod Updated (I'm back)
On 1/3/2022 at 7:59 AM, mozarella89 said:

Does anyone know how likely it is to get banned for mods like this? Riot's official policy is basically "we ban you for whatever 3rd party program we want to, but sometimes we also don't, good luck lol". The mod looks good, but I don't want to risk my main account for it.

Yeah they don't really make it clear on if using mods is ok or not. I've seen streamers use them and I've also yet to be banned using them so the chances are probably low. From what I've seen it should be fine as long as I don't make customs skins that replace it for already existing skins( such as making it so when you play on the default MissFortune skin, it instead loads bewitching MissFortune ). Though I can't be 100% sure if the same will go for you, so maybe make a new account if your worried about losing your main.

• MissingVersion changed the title to League of Legends Custom NSFW Skin Mod Updated (2022)
16 hours ago, NoxLaBpi said:

Is there a way to not use some of these skins? i want to use a different Soraka model but i dont know how to override the .client file

I've made an individual champion's file right below the main download. You can install only certain champions now instead of all of them at once.

Also heres some progress on the next champion I've been trying to fix. I was hoping that the problem was something I could easily fix allowing me to reuse her old animations, but all the animations were seemingly broken beyond repair. So I've had to use her new skeleton and animations, sadly losing the breast physics. I will try to add them in again before adding her back into the main and individual champion files. If I can't, I'll just add her in as is.

Sadly I wasn't able to get katarina's original animations working correctly to edit them, so she will have to go in the mod as is for now. I could just reanimate her completely, but that would take quite a bit of time so I've decided against it for now, maybe sometime in the future. I've also added links to other mod threads on LL below the main installation guide.

On 1/24/2022 at 3:48 AM, MissingVersion said:

Sadly I wasn't able to get katarina's original animations working correctly to edit them, so she will have to go in the mod as is for now. I could just reanimate her completely, but that would take quite a bit of time so I've decided against it for now, maybe sometime in the future. I've also added links to other mod threads on LL below the main installation guide.

Is there any plan or prograss for new heroes?

On 1/24/2022 at 11:48 AM, MissingVersion said:

Is there any chance you would consider doing Sett or Kayn in the near future? it would be amazing if there were also some male characters in this list. If not, do you take commissions?